Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included (2136 Views)

Incredible!!! Photos: Check Out A Street In Ajegunle After Heavy Downpour / My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise / Heavy Bleeding After Aborting Pregnancy With Cytotec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by pixtuk(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
There is heavy downpour in Abuja presently that at some extent i started hearing sounds lyk gun shot in my roof, So out of curiosity i went outside to see if am safe,only for me to see ICE BLOCK scattered all over d ground! So i took some pix to share with u all......
Maybe it can even cure Ebola self grin wink

Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by Lucario007(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
Mehn... the level of ignorance displayed in this country makes me weep for our future. cry

Imagine, in this 21st century, people are still shocked when it starts to hail calling it 'Heavy Rain That Fell with IceBlock', to the point they decide to take pictures and post it on the net... undecided

Where did mankind go wrong? sad
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
Yes it's possible, i av seen it before its called hail
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by donfemo(m): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
OP you should google things you don't know before posting them as news, this is a normal thing that happens especially in places like Jos. Always get enlightened before u post ICE-BLOCK. LOL
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by Dubby6(m): 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Iceblock lol
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by eunisam: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
Unbeleivable is made beleivable now.It wasn't iceblock.it was icebuildings and heavenly building?
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by JustCurious: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
Freezing Rain, it is. #ClimateChange
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by fr3do(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lucario007: Mehn... the level of ignorance displayed in this country makes me weep for our future. cry

Imagine, in this 21st century, people are still shocked when it starts to hail calling it 'Heavy Rain That Fell with IceBlock', to the point they decide to take pictures and post it on the net... undecided

Stop being so full of yourself!
Hail is rare in this part of the world.
I would take pictures if it falls near me.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by Lucario007(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
fr3do:

Not really. I lived in Jos for a while so something as insignificant as hail didn't really catch my attention. I'm more surprised that people are making a big deal out of it.

One man's trash is another man's treasure I suppose. undecided

How exactly am i full of myself if i may ask?
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by Natasha2(f): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lucario007:
Not really. I lived in Jos for a while so something as insignificant as hail didn't really catch my attention. I'm more surprised that people are making a big deal out of it.
You were really being full of yourself, its all over the post you created. You don't put others down because they are ignorant of something because there was a time you also didn't know what you know now.

11 Likes

Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by Caracta(f): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
Bigger than the ones I've seen sad

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by phantom(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
its still a sight to behold if you ask me.

lucario007,you could have just pointed out it was hail and moved on grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by fr3do(m): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2014
Lucario007:

mature response!

The whole ignorance, 21st century, mankind...

No man knows it all.
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by phreakabit(m): 7:59am On Aug 26, 2014
Lucario007: Mehn... the level of ignorance displayed in this country makes me weep for our future. cry

Bro I am just as bewildered as you are! Smacked in the face by disappointement.
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by Lucario007(m): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
Natasha2:
You were really being full of yourself, its all over the post you created. You don't put others down because they are ignorant of something because there was a time you also didn't know what you know now.

Hmm... I suppose you're sort of right about that.

Then again, this is the internet, in other words, totally free for anyone to speak their mind anonymously. And my comment was meant to be sarcastic from the start.

He could have very well searched for it on Google before deciding to post it on Nairaland.

I usually visit sites like Yahoo! Answers in which asking the wrong question could land you with the insult of the century. grin

Nevertheless, fr3do, hope you now know that it is not Ice Block but hail. wink

Okay?
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
I never knew it's cald hail, now I know.
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by fr3do(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lucario007:

Then again, this is the internet, in other words, totally free for anyone to speak their mind anonymously. And my comment was meant to be sarcastic from the start.

He could have very well searched for it on Google before deciding to post it on Nairaland.

I usually visit sites like Yahoo! Answers in which asking the wrong question could land you with the insult of the century. grin

Okay?

fr3do:

Smart Alec, this was what I posted initially.
Isn't it obvious that I know its called hail?
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by phreakabit(m): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
Wsfirstlady: I never knew it's cald hail, now I know.

More like a hailstorm. .

1 Like

Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by Lucario007(m): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
fr3do:

Smart Alec, this was what I posted initially.
Isn't it obvious that I know its called hail?

Yes... but the title is what most people read before the content wink
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by fr3do(m): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lucario007:

Yes... but the title is what most people read before the content wink

I knew it was hailstones, once I saw iceblock from the sky
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by Natasha2(f): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2014
Lucario007:

Okay?
Whatever floats your boat smiley
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by ElFenomeno1: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2014
Natasha2:
Whatever floats your boatt smiley

Boat..... Not boatt!

Olodo
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by Natasha2(f): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Boat..... Not boatt!

Olodo
And what did you quote? Who is the olodo here?
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by ElFenomeno1: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2014
Natasha2:
And what did you quote? Who is the olodo here?

You just modified it. So as long as you have learnt and rectified your mistake, my job is done with you.
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by Natasha2(f): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You just modified it. So as long as you have learnt and rectified your mistake, my job is done with you.
Please don't act like an animal even if I modified can I modify it in your own post? You are the olodo. Your job is done my foot
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by ElFenomeno1: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2014
Natasha2:
Please don't act like an animal even if I modified can I modify it in your own post? You are the olodo. Your job is done my foot
Get lost irate woman.
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by Natasha2(f): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
Get lost irate woman.
My last reply to you -Guess you're ashamed of yourself now. Next time don't be quick to insult others, it only shows how low you are.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by Natasha2(f): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2014
Elfenomeno1 You are a low life, really?you had to modify your post and retype what I got right?? Shame on you
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by ElFenomeno1: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2014
Natasha2: Elfenomeno1 You are a low life, really?you had to modify your post and retype what I got right?? Shame one you

Stop bloody lying you foolish woman... You made a mistake at first, you were corrected.

You prolly modified it the same time i replied you... What is the shame in that?

Stop trying to instigate a back and forth... put it to bed and naff off somewhere FFS!

I have not crossed path with you before on this forum, i dont know you, so what would i gain by trying to modify your post and making you come across like a dunderhead or a plank?! ( that is if you are not...........)

GET LOST and watch your spellings next time.
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by Natasha2(f): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2014
Continue you can stay here and insult me, my time is too precious to be wasted on people like you cheesy
ElFenomeno1:
Stop bloody lying you foolish woman... You made a mistake at first, you were corrected.
You prolly modified it the same time i replied you... What is the shame in that?
Stop trying to instigate a back and forth... put it to bed and naff off somewhere FFS!
I have not crossed path with you before on this forum, i dont know you, so what would i gain by trying to modify your post and making you come across like a dunderhead or a plank?! ( that is if you are not...........)
GET LOST and watch your spellings next time.
Re: Heavy Downpour That Fell With Iceblock(Hail).....pix included by atilla(m): 12:25am On Aug 28, 2014
I find it hard to believe this would happen in Abuja. Because the few times I went there it was really hot and I thot this hail only falls in cold places. Apart from one time long ago it was raining and we drove past one spot and the rain wasn't falling there so we could actually look back and see rain. Was very weird.

Does it get really cold in abj?

(1) (Reply)

How To Regrow Your Hair Edges With Chebe Powder & Treat Chronic Dandruff / Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! / Migraine (efori tulu in Yoruba) Natural Treatments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.