Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Learn, Speak Nigeria Languages: Hausa, Arabic, Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos And Abuja! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Learn, Speak Nigeria Languages: Hausa, Arabic, Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos And Abuja! (3078 Views)

Learn Speak Write Chinese Portuguese Russian Dutch In Lagos And Abuja, Nigeria. / Learn Speak Write: English French German Italian Spanish in Lagos Abuja Nigeria / Learn To Speak, Write And Read French! Its 100% Sure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn, Speak Nigeria Languages: Hausa, Arabic, Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos And Abuja! by Simonet: 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
I grew up thinking good old oyinbo was enough to get me by in Nigeria.

Now that I am older, I know the power of Nigerian Languages!

You won't get some business in Nigeria unless you speak the right language. FACT!

Please note that Language Classes can cost between N30,000 and N80,000 depending on Language and School.

The less popular languages tend to cost more because the Teachers are harder to get.

Please DO NOT CALL if you are not ready to start immediately and/or you are not financially capable of paying fully for a class.

If you are ready, please call Seyi on 0703 737 2080, 0818 0262 555
Re: Learn, Speak Nigeria Languages: Hausa, Arabic, Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos And Abuja! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
Please I am interested in learning Igbo. Tried your number it was not connecting.
Re: Learn, Speak Nigeria Languages: Hausa, Arabic, Yoruba, Igbo In Lagos And Abuja! by scarr: 2:03am On Feb 16, 2017
Simonet:
I grew up thinking good old oyinbo was enough to get me by in Nigeria.

Now that I am older, I know the power of Nigerian Languages!

You won't get some business in Nigeria unless you speak the right language. FACT!

Please note that Language Classes can cost between N30,000 and N80,000 depending on Language and School.

The less popular languages tend to cost more because the Teachers are harder to get.

Please DO NOT CALL if you are not ready to start immediately and/or you are not financially capable of paying fully for a class.

If you are ready, please call Seyi on 0703 737 2080, 0818 0262 555

Is this offer still available?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Professional Courses For Electrical Engineers? / Free Masters Degree In The Us / Gce 2011 Examination Objective & Theory Answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.