Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Gidimo Apps - How To Get Free #1,000 Airtime Every Week - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gidimo Apps - How To Get Free #1,000 Airtime Every Week (15868 Views)

Awoof!! Enjoy Free MTN N5,000 Airtime To Call All Networks / How Do I Make Use Of This Bonus Airtime From MTN / Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gidimo Apps - How To Get Free #1,000 Airtime Every Week by Niyonice(m): 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
This is one of the mobile application I’ll encourage everyone to get on their device because it’s highly educative and enriching. Gidimo is a mobile learning platform aimed at bringing education to all in Africa. It is a young startup in partnership with Diamond Bank.

Gidimo contains almost 70,000 (and growing!) preparation & self-test questions in addition to videos, tutorials, and learning material on all aspects of young Africans’ personal and professional lives. Users can also chat, make friends , share images, read news headlines, check flight schedules, view cinema schedules, look up live scores for major worldwide sports and also get lifestyle tips all in one social learning space. So long you are in Africa, you need this app.

Compatible Smartphones With Gidimo
Gidimo application is available for Android , BlackBerry , Symbian and Java phone users.

How Can I Get #1,000 Airtime Every Week?
==>To get the free airtime, all you have to do is to visit www.gidimo.com
==>Download the app to your mobile phone
==>Install and open it, then fill in your true details (Use original mobile number because that' where your airtime will be sent to)

==>Go to GidiPrep > Diamond prep challenge; choose either O' Level or Jamb
==>Start answering the questions by selecting any subjects (questions asked are secondary school stuffs).

Mind you, gidiPrep also contains job test questions, and professional course practice.
Every Sunday, the top 2,500 for the week are given 1,000NGR recharge card of the number they registered.

To also view the point ranking and rules, check their DNCP page.

Rock it while it last, Share and spread this post to your friends because it's real.
Source: http://niyonice..com/2014/08/gidimo-apps-how-to-get-free-1000.html?m=1

Re: Gidimo Apps - How To Get Free #1,000 Airtime Every Week by yungEX(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
its already d end of august late news bruh
Re: Gidimo Apps - How To Get Free #1,000 Airtime Every Week by yungEX(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
its already d end of august late news bruh
Re: Gidimo Apps - How To Get Free #1,000 Airtime Every Week by Niyonice(m): 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
yungEX: its already d end of august late news bruh
Lol, you still have a weekend
Re: Gidimo Apps - How To Get Free #1,000 Airtime Every Week by Niyonice(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
Last week list

Re: Gidimo Apps - How To Get Free #1,000 Airtime Every Week by finesthaykay(m): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
Niyonice: This is one of the mobile application I’ll encourage everyone to get on their device because it’s highly educative and enriching. Gidimo is a mobile learning platform aimed at bringing education to all in Africa. It is a young startup in partnership with Diamond Bank.

Gidimo contains almost 70,000 (and growing!) preparation & self-test questions in addition to videos, tutorials, and learning material on all aspects of young Africans’ personal and professional lives. Users can also chat, make friends , share images, read news headlines, check flight schedules, view cinema schedules, look up live scores for major worldwide sports and also get lifestyle tips all in one social learning space. So long you are in Africa, you need this app.

Gidimo application is available for Android , BlackBerry , Symbian and Java phone users.

==>Install and open it, then fill in your true details (Use original mobile number because that' where your airtime will be sent to)

==>Start answering the questions by selecting any subjects (questions asked are secondary school stuffs).

Mind you, gidiPrep also contains job test questions, and professional course practice.
Every Sunday, the top 2,500 for the week are given 1,000NGR recharge card of the number they registered.

Rock it while it last, Share and spread this post to your friends because it's real.
I downloaded d app on ma z10 4rm BlackBerry App World but I can't register due 2 some error dats d mag I get each time I try 2 sign up
Re: Gidimo Apps - How To Get Free #1,000 Airtime Every Week by Niyonice(m): 12:32am On Aug 28, 2014
finesthaykay:
I downloaded d app on ma z10 4rm BlackBerry App World but I can't register due 2 some error dats d mag I get each time I try 2 sign up
Try opening the link on the phone browser not 3rd party browsers
Re: Gidimo Apps - How To Get Free #1,000 Airtime Every Week by thegiantreport: 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Niyonice:
This is one of the mobile application I’ll encourage everyone to get on their device because it’s highly educative and enriching. Gidimo is a mobile learning platform aimed at bringing education to all in Africa. It is a young startup in partnership with Diamond Bank.

Old and doesn't work again
Kindly check How to get free airtime in Nigeria in 2022
Re: Gidimo Apps - How To Get Free #1,000 Airtime Every Week by Chapelbeatz(m): 12:47am On Mar 15, 2022
Gidimo dah year

(1) (Reply)

NEW Tecno Camon C10/CX Discussion Thread / Checking Privated Numbers / Oh! Mtn Has Blocked All Opera Mini Servers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.