Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Seeking Open Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seeking Open Relationship (873 Views)

Open Relationship: Friends With Benefits / A Mature Discrete Or Open Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Open Relationship by idiotsoul: 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2006
I am seeking open relationship with a nigerian girl in NY.

Please understand what this mean. You can have sex with any guy you want. I do the same with women and its not concidered cheating. I will marry you legally and we will share bond in everything we do except sex.

I think sex should be a subject of exploration. You must use condon when you have sex with another man and please no blow jobs to reduce the risk of sexual transmitted deasese. I love sex and we might even try Bleep with other couples who are open to their sexual life like us. If you think this might fit your description. holla at this guy
Re: Seeking Open Relationship by diddy4(m): 12:02am On Jul 25, 2006
damn, dis is straight forward and explicit. so which girl out there wants to be a married LovePeddler lady? no offense ooo, just asking.

goodluck with your search man and your username they funny but u misspelt the name. it ain't suen, it is seun.
Re: Seeking Open Relationship by duehi(f): 12:06am On Jul 25, 2006
just keep on searching.you will definnitely find someone thats spaced out
Re: Seeking Open Relationship by eveseh(f): 12:13am On Jul 25, 2006
goodluck
Re: Seeking Open Relationship by snazzydawn(f): 12:15am On Jul 25, 2006
copycat!you want to copy Will and Jada Smith!
Re: Seeking Open Relationship by eveseh(f): 12:25am On Jul 25, 2006
@snazzy,huh wo? undecided
Re: Seeking Open Relationship by lakeside4love(m): 12:31am On Jul 25, 2006
will smith n jada pinkett practice gangbangin? *eyes rollin*
Re: Seeking Open Relationship by diddy4(m): 12:32am On Jul 25, 2006
hmmm, nawa ooo
Re: Seeking Open Relationship by iice(f): 12:52am On Jul 25, 2006
Wow, detailed, hmmmm that's good at least the woman knws what she's in 4 lmao,
Re: Seeking Open Relationship by idiotsoul: 12:54am On Jul 25, 2006
All of you girls go dey pretend now but in reality, most of you will like to taste as many c**c as possible before you die. I am sure there is a "nigerian" girl out there. I mean think about it. Cheating is the major issue that breaks relationship and if you can get it settled, then what else is left?. We will leave happily ever after. I know that we nigerians are very conservative about our sexual life style because we have been taught from birth that that is how it is gona be but i tell yah, Open your eyes and shine it well well. There is a lot of fun in this world,
Re: Seeking Open Relationship by diddy4(m): 12:57am On Jul 25, 2006
my man not everyone is a pervert or something. not eerone is a nympho so dont talk like say person no fit live without sex.
Re: Seeking Open Relationship by lakeside4love(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2006
@diddy can u live witout sex?
Re: Seeking Open Relationship by diddy4(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2006
hell yeah i can. i aint like you pervs dat cant live without it. are virgins not living huh? are nuns not living huh? what is it with sex dat makes u ppl think pl cant live without it? tell me, i wann@ know.
Re: Seeking Open Relationship by snazzydawn(f): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2006
I wonder o! Tell them bo.
Re: Seeking Open Relationship by Damsal(f): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2006
what would be the point of the two of you getting married if she allowed to sleep with every Tom, Dick and Harry.
Re: Seeking Open Relationship by iice(f): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2006
The point is that he also has the credibility 2 cheat, or according 2 him its not cheating since they will both be doin it, that's what he's gunning for rollin ma eyes
Re: Seeking Open Relationship by dominobaby(f): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2006
Oh lawdy lawd! Am realy lmao here!
Pulease . . . @ topic poster, not everyone's the same!
Re: Seeking Open Relationship by D3n3n(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2006
Goodluck in your search cool
Re: Seeking Open Relationship by diddy4(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2006
@snazzy
i just told him baby.
Re: Seeking Open Relationship by kellorah: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2006
seek and you shall find!!
good luck in your search cos u'll need it!!

desperate boi
Re: Seeking Open Relationship by Abasido: 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2007
Mad man, God punish you 200 times daily, Village boy wey go America kan dey behave like Oyinbo, Wereeeeeeeeeeeee. Open relationship my foot. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Benin? / Lonely In London / h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.