Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

MY* Blackberry Z3 Review - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MY* Blackberry Z3 Review (35013 Views)

Sony Xperia Z3 Review And Price Onkonga / Blackberry Z3 Now Available In Nigeria / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2014
tziz:
Pls do not mention that which is never to be mentioned in dis thread. It is a taboo or crime punishable by stoning to speak of that which is never to be heard of..
What is that?
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by olups(m): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2014
I use Z3 too and I've been enjoying the phone since I bought it
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by bollybees(m): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2014
I wonder why the telecos only consider android and the old blackberry OS in their data plans. Ever since we had blackberry 10 OS as well as Lumia their subscription fees have not been reviewed. Most networks put 1.5G at 3000 for blackberry 10 phones which u will end up using before the period of 30 days.
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Randerl: 8:39am On Aug 26, 2014
I see A Nokia X Wannabe. This is actually an Android forked OS taunted as BB10.

1 Like

Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by tziz(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2014
chimoz:
What is that?
Dat "tin" u mentioned which deceit has bin identified according to u
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Mcbussy(m): 8:41am On Aug 26, 2014
tziz:
Now dats d funniest tin iv herd all month. u sound very funny dude, u had to buy a Q10 jst to prove u aint broke? My guy, person wey broke, broke, notin cn b used to buttress dt except goin to mke som good doe! I am a vry big android fan, dis is my first bb10, I use a galaxy tab2 too, I jst bot dis BlackBerry cos of cheap glo data buh I'm rilly impressed wit it along d line, no lags, vry smooth, u shuld try it.
Btwn, u mentioned dt device whose name shuld never b mentioned anywhere, gosh!

yeah,true Q10 is smooth,but boring...all I do on it is browse and chat. but the tecno does a lot more through its numerous android apps.

I get ur point about making money,and trust me,i've got my own means. wink

what I really meant in my last post is that you sometimes need to do some things to counter d myopic views of Nigerians. an average Nigerian is highly illogical. once they see u holding a phone lebelled "Tecno" ,they assume u are broke even if u have triple d number of digits in their account...Lol...I once met a girl at an outing and she was ready to switch numbers,pins and all,but she seemed reluctant after I pulled out a tecno phone....lmao grin

my point is,d Q10 is just a form of packaging,nothing more.to me,its a very boring device since I don't chat much. I still dey find money to buy Porsche design sha tongue

....and what's wrong with mentioning dat name; "tecno"? ...while rocking SE W880i and d baddest Nokia xpress music brands during my undergraduate days,ur almighty Samsung wasn't a name to reckon with. most of their phones couldn't even run d java apps Nokia and SE phones were running. u see wah I mean by saying Nigerians have myopic views?

4 Likes

Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by lawrenceunaa: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2014
blackberry is now a company just like infinix ,gionee & tecno but deceiving fan boys with the tag os10 & andriod runtime. if not that bb10 phones as they call it runs some android apps guess non of u will spend a penny on them. So therefore folks are buying bb10 devices cos of android

2 Likes

Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Lanretoye(m): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2014
dabriggs: I await the BLACKBERRY PASSPORT........

I LIKE IT....

im waiting too,just a couple of weeks for the release.
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Baddestguyp(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2014
DJDOLA: O yea BB still remain d best smartphone for everybody....yes u can use BIS on it if u are using glo line

#Teambb
I'd lyk to agree with u but u're wrong

1 Like

Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2014
I bought mine 39k 4rm one of d slots at island...gr8 phone i must say...my first BB phone and i'm loving it....
**Edited** alot of broke a$$ niggaz here wil always say ill bull$hit abt d price....
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Habeebpain(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2014
NL matter don tire me.
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Habeebpain(m): 9:21am On Aug 26, 2014
I think the Asus Zenfone 5 (1GB RAM version) is a good option at N36500.

https://www.nairaland.com/1860481/review-asus-zenfone-5
you can check the link above for the review of the 2GB version.
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by meetgaya: 9:26am On Aug 26, 2014
i bought my own on konga N37,900. it is the best phone i ever had.
when it first came i was like i will resale i because i was not able to operate in the first 24hrs but now wow!!!!!!!!!! I like it
so promising
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Burger01(m): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2014
slimmy05: I ain't a broke nigga to start reading all those craps you pilled up there. I work with one of the telcos so I don't do cheat
Ogbeni, go and sit down and face your work with this your 'I ain't a broke nigga' shiit. It's becoming a spam and very annoying. Why can't you simply ignore and relieve yourself the headache of your 'I ain't a broke nigga' shait? angry

4 Likes

Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by tziz(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2014
Mcbussy:

yeah,true Q10 is smooth,but boring...all I do on it is browse and chat. but the tecno does a lot more through its numerous android apps.

I get ur point about making money,and trust me,i've got my own means. wink

what I really meant in my last post is that you sometimes need to do some things to counter d myopic views of Nigerians. an average Nigerian is highly illogical. once they see u holding a phone lebelled "Tecno" ,they assume u are broke even if u have triple d number of digits in their account...Lol...I once met a girl at an outing and she was ready to switch numbers,pins and all,but she seemed reluctant after I pulled out a tecno phone....lmao grin

my point is,d Q10 is just a form of packaging,nothing more.to me,its a very boring device since I don't chat much. I still dey find money to buy Porsche design sha tongue

....and what's wrong with mentioning dat name; "tecno"? ...while rocking SE W880i and d baddest Nokia xpress music brands during my undergraduate days,ur almighty Samsung wasn't a name to reckon with. most of their phones couldn't even run d java apps Nokia and SE phones were running. u see wah I mean by saying Nigerians have myopic views?
ok first of all blackberry is actually a boring fon, jst d Web browser of dis bb10 dt impresses me plus like I said, d cheap data plan which I cn hotspot to my oda devices.

Am glad u hav ur means of making doe, am rilly happy for dt.. Thumbs up bro, e no easy.

Blackberry isn't rilly a form of packaging for me sha, even sef, na my big tab I dey carry package my own, no time.. Lol

about Samsung, where wer Nokia n SE when samsung held d early gsm market wit dier R220, C5, A800, Truei, Freei, Bluei etc...? Samsung left d market later for dem to go n restrategise, now look at d market, who holds android OS as a whole? wher is Nokia n SE? esp dt mumu Nokia wey go follow windows...

Den about dt device which shuld never b mentioned, gosh!! Despise is an under statement. My problem wit dt tin started wen I encouraged my bro n a friend to get M7, silly device started actin funny afta som months, u can't pick calls, screen moves by itself, etc, even my sis got M7 same problem, den wat crowned it all was wen I got M5 for my girl, mshewwwww! shame wan kill me, if u press whatsapp, bbm go open, screen flickers up n dwn etc... swore never to set my eyes on dt tin again.. so u feel my pain..

1 Like

Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by temitopeking(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2014
Amack: Enjoy ur 3gb a montth for 1k on BB10 device. But I prefer blackberry Z30. Phone of the year 2014.
how ?
can u explain
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by cupid4ig(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2014
From my Z30 for those who are still hating on blackberry see the amazing battery life. last charged removed from light 11pm on Sunday evening fast forward to Monday 4:44pm I still have 26% with 5hours to go. Remember the phone didn't charged up to 100% it stopped at 80% when I removed it from light u can check the pic. Then I used it all day in a bus from lag to ph yesterday. I don't want to enter the os and app side yet am talking of battery now show me ur galaxy s5 s4 or any phone that beats it on battery and I will sell this phone. A pic they say speak a thousand words. If it is not BlackBerry am not using

2 Likes

Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by akereconfi: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2014
Try Xperia Z2 with its 3 Gig Ram and 2.3 Ghz processor,

your life will never be the same

1 Like

Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Mcbussy(m): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2014
tziz:
ok first of all blackberry is actually a boring fon, jst d Web browser of dis bb10 dt impresses me plus like I said, d cheap data plan which I cn hotspot to my oda devices.

Am glad u hav ur means of making doe, am rilly happy for dt.. Thumbs up bro, e no easy.

Blackberry isn't rilly a form of packaging for me sha, even sef, na my big tab I dey carry package my own, no time.. Lol

about Samsung, where wer Nokia n SE when samsung held d early gsm market wit dier R220, C5, A800, Truei, Freei, Bluei etc...? Samsung left d market later for dem to go n restrategise, now look at d market, who holds android OS as a whole? wher is Nokia n SE? esp dt mumu Nokia wey go follow windows...

Den about dt device which shuld never b mentioned, gosh!! Despise is an under statement. My problem wit dt tin started wen I encouraged my bro n a friend to get M7, silly device started actin funny afta som months, u can't pick calls, screen moves by itself, etc, even my sis got M7 same problem, den wat crowned it all was wen I got M5 for my girl, mshewwwww! shame wan kill me, if u press whatsapp, bbm go open, screen flickers up n dwn etc... swore never to set my eyes on dt tin again.. so u feel my pain..

well,I understand ur point....I would feel dsame if I've had such experience. I thot u were one of those critics that hate without actually experiencing.
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Oluquan88: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2014
#BB still dey exist? I no carry ma moni buy dat toy again, #TeamAndroid
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2014
tziz:
Dat "tin" u mentioned which deceit has bin identified according to u
lol angry grin
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by tziz(m): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2014
Mcbussy:

well,I understand ur point....I would feel dsame if I've had such experience. I thot u were one of those critics that hate without actually experiencing.
Aii, cool bro
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by omoredia: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2014
appearance is everything! get a great banner today! &*((

Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by agabusta: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2014
slimmy05: Nice review.. Just know subscription to enjoy the bb 10 runs at 3k monthly for 1.5gig etisalat

I use Glo BBCmonth plan which is 1k and I get 3GB. Since I started using BB10, my modem has been rendered useless, as I can connect my system to the phone using the hotspot and browse with it.

2 Likes

Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Sheenor: 10:40am On Aug 26, 2014
Nice phone........
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by agabusta: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2014
lomprico:
Use Glo bis its 3.25gig for 1k u can't share d hotspot and use on other devices tru wi-fi, watch youtube without ur credit being touched.

BB10 on Glo can use hotspot thru wi-fi and access youtube without you being charged.

1 Like

Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2014
cupid4ig: From my Z30 for those who are still hating on blackberry see the amazing battery life. last charged removed from light 11pm on Sunday evening fast forward to Monday 4:44pm I still have 26% with 5hours to go. Remember the phone didn't charged up to 100% it stopped at 80% when I removed it from light u can check the pic. Then I used it all day in a bus from lag to ph yesterday. I don't want to enter the os and app side yet am talking of battery now show me ur galaxy s5 s4 or any phone that beats it on battery and I will sell this phone. A pic they say speak a thousand words. If it is not BlackBerry am not using

See your life, even nexus 5 on Android L is better than that z3s battery life
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2014
nice review
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2014
slimmy05: Nice review.. Just know subscription to enjoy the bb 10 runs at 3k monthly for 1.5gig etisalat

I use Glo N1000 CoMOnth BIS on my q10. Gives me 3G which I also share via hotspot with my PC, iPad and other phones.
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2014
agabusta:

I use Glo BBCmonth plan which is 1k and I get 3GB. Since I started using BB10, my modem has been rendered useless, as I can connect my system to the phone using the hotspot and browse with it.

same here. NO more wsting 8k for 8gis monthly. wink

1 Like

Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2014
bollybees: I wonder why the telecos only consider android and the old blackberry OS in their data plans. Ever since we had blackberry 10 OS as well as Lumia their subscription fees have not been reviewed. Most networks put 1.5G at 3000 for blackberry 10 phones which u will end up using before the period of 30 days.

I use Glo N1000 CoMOnth BIS on my q10. Gives me 3Gigs which I also share via hotspot with my PC, iPad and other phones.
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2014
DjAndroid:
@ Bolded- , JUMIA dey sell tokumbo ?
Hahahaha. I no know o.
The price surprise me ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Hackers Have Easy Access To Our Phones / Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos / I've Forgotten My Transfer Pin On Glo. How Do I Get It Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.