Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Who Is The Best Nigerian Comedian - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Best Nigerian Comedian (1179 Views)

76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? / Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian / Best Nigerian Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Nigerian Comedian by blesdman(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2008
Though I am aware of the thread, "who is the best comedian u know", I wanted it to be narrowed down to our Nigeria artistes. For me:
the baba of the business was Ali baba who seems to be dealing more with the aristos lately as in political functions and government occasions.
Basket mouth is da bomb.very original. He does not force you to laugh. It flows like natural and real brook.
I go die:too vulgar for my liking. he repeats his jokes too much.
AY is very creative in his style. Very intellectual. And oops!!!!his mimicking of men of God.lol
Maleke will make a good comedy-musician combination.
So my fellow Nlanders what do you think about our Nigerian laugh merchants.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Naija Link / Telemundo / Download The King Must Die - Latest 2016 Nigerian Nollywood Ghallywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.