Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

IBM - Technical And Sales Graduate Program 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IBM - Technical And Sales Graduate Program 2014 (1393 Views)

Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. / Apply For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program / Apply For Total E&p Nigeria Limited Young Graduate Program 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBM - Technical And Sales Graduate Program 2014 by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2014
Technical and Sales Graduate

Job ID - GTS-0687074
Job type - Full-time Regular
Work country - Nigeria
Position type - Entry level
Work city - Any
Posted - 22-Aug-2014
Travel - 25% travel annually
Job area - IT & Telecommunications (non consulting)
Business group - Global Technology Services
Job category - Other
Business unit - Int Tech Svcs
Job role - Graduate
Job role skill-set - General
Commissionable/Sales Incentive jobs only - No

Job description
For over 100 years, IBM has led the world in creating innovative solutions and products that have changed not only business, but history as well. And with our global scale and breadth of disciplines, we offer endless opportunities for leaders to grow and succeed in the company of the very best.

And that's where you come in

In today’s intensely competitive global marketplace, IBM is recruiting extraordinary leaders, people who not only succeed but enable others to as well. We have opportunities for talented, Masters degree level qualified individuals for opportunities in many countries across Africa and Middle East.

The IBM Graduate program will offer a group of high-potential individuals an exceptional opportunity for accelerated career development in technical or sales areas leading towards a global career in IBM and focus on growth markets.

In addition to building your business acumen, you will take advantage of IBM's world-class leadership development programs, and networking experiences, and be closely mentored and coached by senior IBMers.
An innovative approach that blends hands-on, direct work experience and industry leading certification classes for IBM sales and services, this program will allow you to be ex-posed to key drivers of success as a future IBM leader, including:
• Inspire, motivate, and develop individuals, teams, and organizations.
• Manage profit and loss and understand key drivers for the business.
• Create strategies and bring about change in a globally integrated enterprise.
• Excel and adapt to doing business in a volatile, complex and ambiguous global market-place.
• Ensure the priorities and resources of key functions are aligned with business goals.

Required

Bachelor's Degree in Science, Current Technologies, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Sales, Business Administration, Masters Degree in Science, Current Technologies, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Sales, Business Administration

Required
Bachelor's Degree
At least 6 months experience in Technical and Sales
English: Intermediate

Preferred
Master's Degree
At least 1 year experience in Technical and Sales
English : Fluent

IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.

APPLY HERE
Re: IBM - Technical And Sales Graduate Program 2014 by tolutweety(m): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
IBM ... !!!
Re: IBM - Technical And Sales Graduate Program 2014 by mikeyj: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
IBM- absolute jokers! they always seem to have vacancies every month of the year.! smh I wonder if they employ ghosts! smh
Re: IBM - Technical And Sales Graduate Program 2014 by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2014
Lool..
Those ones always need experience. This one doesn't..

mikeyj: IBM- absolute jokers! they always seem to have vacancies every month of the year.! smh I wonder if they employ ghosts! smh
Re: IBM - Technical And Sales Graduate Program 2014 by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2014
Anyone else who's experiencing auto sign-out issues? That's what I can call it anyway..
Re: IBM - Technical And Sales Graduate Program 2014 by tolutweety(m): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2014
TheRealAdonye: Anyone else who's experiencing auto sign-out issues? That's what I can call it anyway..

it was like that yesterday morning.....
. By the evening, i logged in using the link sent to me after registration and i was able to complete my application.

P.S : IF IT DOESN'T GO THIS MORNING, TRY LATER IN THE EVENING.

SAFE !!
Re: IBM - Technical And Sales Graduate Program 2014 by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2014
Oh, I don't have that link. I have registered on so many company websites that I whenever I try to login and it doesn't go, It feels weird.
Apparently, I had registered on IBM when I tried to seek an internship in 2011.. Shii is real..

tolutweety:

it was like that yesterday morning.....
. By the evening, i logged in using the link sent to me after registration and i was able to complete my application.

P.S : IF IT DOESN'T GO THIS MORNING, TRY LATER IN THE EVENING.

SAFE !!
Re: IBM - Technical And Sales Graduate Program 2014 by tolutweety(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2014
TheRealAdonye: Oh, I don't have that link. I have registered on so many company websites that I whenever I try to login and it doesn't go, It feels weird.
Apparently, I had registered on IBM when I tried to seek an internship in 2011.. Shii is real..

There should be the 'forgot password' on the homepage .... i think so .

Worst case scenario : register again with a different username and password , and finish up using the link sent to you after the registration.
After your application, you could edit the details on your profile page , if necessary !
Re: IBM - Technical And Sales Graduate Program 2014 by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2014
Lol No, I don't need that. I only have one password (My Information Security background scoffs at this) so I never forget..

I meant I wasn't sent a mail because I wasn't a new user so I have to use the main link..

tolutweety:

Worst case scenario : register again with a different username and password , and finish up using the link sent to you after the registration.
After your application, you could edit the details on your profile page , if necessary !

Re: IBM - Technical And Sales Graduate Program 2014 by Lero15(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
Lol @TherealAdonye
I don comment o
Re: IBM - Technical And Sales Graduate Program 2014 by singlefade25(f): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Lero15: Lol @TherealAdonye
I don comment o
lero, hope u don apply
Re: IBM - Technical And Sales Graduate Program 2014 by singlefade25(f): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
tolutweety:

I can't remember my password
Re: IBM - Technical And Sales Graduate Program 2014 by Lero15(m): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
singlefade25: lero, hope u don apply
no, I didn't o.

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Calling For Aptitude Test / Personal Driver Needed / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.