Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

(ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) (1429 Views)

Tissue Paper Or Water: Which Is Better? / Why Do People Trip In Their Dreams And Wake Up With A Jolt/twitch? Find Out... / Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2014
I have lived in lagos for years and i love the way girls do there after weeing or using the loo by using water to wash up...but i realised almost 99% of both men and women in port harcourt uses tissue papers instead of water....

I have met some pretty and charming girls, when we finally make love, i smell this shitty kinda smell anytime am taking them from behind and it got me thinking and i believe thats the way it's obviously gonna be to the guys too, i got into conversation with some of my female colleagues and i asked same question.

* One said God forbid...using her hand to wash off poo her a55?....that it's disgusting to her.

* The other lady said...she doesn't like it and she cant use water to wash her a55 after using the toilet.

Honestly i got negative answers from them, and no guy would ever tell a girl her a55 smell, and some of these girls doesn't even understand.

"As for me...i dont feel comfortable using tissue even at my work place...i look for water bottle to clean up...any day i don't see and i eventually use tissue paper....i feel dirty and unclean".

How Hygienic is it using tissue papers after using the loo

What do you think about this....your sincere contributions are highly welcomed
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by unapologetic: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2014
Have actually thought about this too. I can't wipe with tissue. Water cleans better for me.
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2014
Brov...thats the best....
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 26, 2014
Tissue ke, lai lai! use water and wash your hands with soap. tissue cleans nothing, you will still have something stuck there.
Tissue paper is a no no for me, I always carry adult wipes in my purse in case I'm left with the option of using tissue, so after using tissue i still use my wipe.
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 26, 2014
OP I tot only yoruba people WARSH undecided

1 Like

Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2014
aanumama: Tissue ke, lai lai! use water and wash your hands with soap. tissue cleans nothing, you will still have something stuck there.
Tissue paper is a no no for me, I always carry adult wipes in my purse in case I'm left with the option of using tissue, so after using tissue i still use my wipe.
angry stop describing every detail angry I do imagine things angry

Now I can't eat anymore angry
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2014
Wow good....dont even know there is adult wipe....
aanumama: Tissue ke, lai lai! use water and wash your hands with soap. tissue cleans nothing, you will still have something stuck there.
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by ITbomb(m): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2014
I can't imagine spreading water all over a public toilet floor and on my trousers just to wipe shit.

A Yoruba colleague (way back) was transferred after his workmates complained of slippage risk every time he uses the convenience and splash water on the floor.
Tissue is preferred. Neat and dry
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2014
And you feel comfortable with that? undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry
ITbomb: I can't imagine spreading water all over a public toilet floor and on my trousers just to wipe shit.

A Yoruba colleague (way back) was transferred after his workmates complained of slippage risk every time he uses the convenience and splash water on the floor.
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by ionsman: 11:24am On Aug 26, 2014
Dawezz:
I have lived in lagos for years and i love the way girls do there after weeing or using the loo by using water to wash up...but i realised almost 99% of both men and women in port harcourt uses tissue papers instead of water....

I have met some pretty and charming girls, when we finally make love, i smell this shitty kinda smell anytime am taking them from behind and it got me thinking and i believe thats the way it's obviously gonna be to the guys too, i got into conversation with some of my female colleagues and i asked same question.

* One said God forbid...using her hand to wash off poo her a55?....that it's disgusting to her.

* The other lady said...she doesn't like it and she cant use water to wash her a55 after using the toilet.

Honestly i got negative answers from them, and no guy would ever tell a girl her a55 smell, and some of these girls doesn't even understand.

"As for me...i dont feel comfortable using tissue even at my work place...i look for water bottle to clean up...any day i don't see and i eventually use tissue paper....i feel dirty and unclean".

How Hygienic is it using tissue papers after using the loo

What do you think about this....your sincere contributions are highly welcomed
Lol....99%....Na wa o angry
This guy over here's name is LIENUS.

Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2014
Speak for yourself and not for others.....
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
ts disgusting..person hand go dey smell
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 27, 2014
Nor be your shit? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Xtarxhyne: ts disgusting..person hand go dey smell
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by incredibleace(m): 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
For many years nw I have being using water to wash off after an elderly medical doctor told me it was more hygenic than tissue paper,(I only use tissue when it aint convinent to use water).

Water rocks!!!!

2 Likes

Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by coldgate(f): 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
Water to wash up and use tissue to pat dry. Works for me.
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 28, 2014
Thank you brother......thats just the best....its sucks most for dudes and ladies with hairs in the assss....imagine shit stacking on em..tufi-akwa grin grin grin
incredibleace: For many years nw I have being using water to wash off after an elderly medical doctor told me it was more hygenic than tissue paper,(I only use tissue when it aint convinent to use water).

Water rocks!!!!
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 28, 2014
Thats the best ma sister.....keep it up....
coldgate: Water to wash up and use tissue to pat dry. Works for me.
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by jpphilips(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2014
@op
you use your bare hands to clean your ar5e? with just water, then shake people?
have you heard of tape worm and Cholera before? you deserve a jail sentence.
I know a lot of Niger deltans wash with water, it is mostly ibos that don't.
it doesn't bother you how you leave brown specs on the toilet seat after your wash drama?
This is the reason I dont use public toilet in the Niger delta heard yorubas do that too, damn!!
what is kleenex made for again?
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by jpphilips(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2014

So you carry soap about in your purse or you rely on the ingenuity of the eateries?
like the Op and other folks that do it, they hardly use soap, does OP move around with soap in his pocket?
what is the condition of the toilet after the water thing?
how do you ensure that sh! t water doesnt splash on the floor and toilet seat shortcut to spread Ebola?

I dont know how tiny you guys are but if I should wash my ar5e on a toilet seat, I will not get enough space for washing and proper house keeping.

once I see those half cans in any bathroom, forget it, I will never use it.

your excreate is not to be touched, if you know anything about bacteria, you wont even try it.

As a woman, how do you prevent shyte water from entering your pvssy?
have you heard of Ecoli b4?
you guys are just plain ignorant.
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by jpphilips(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2014
ITbomb: I can't imagine spreading water all over a public toilet floor and on my trousers just to wipe shit.

The cave men hardly know what trip and fall is, trust me, the biggest problem we have in Nigeria after corruption is ignorance.
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by jpphilips(m): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2014
Dawezz: Nor be your shit? undecided undecided undecided undecided

The fact that you own it doesn't make it healthy there is a reason your body removed it.
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by jpphilips(m): 8:42am On Aug 28, 2014
incredibleace: For many years nw I have being using water to wash off after an elderly medical doctor told me it was more hygenic than tissue paper,(I only use tissue when it aint convinent to use water).

Water rocks!!!!

You should be doubting the credentials of the doctor if you asked the right questions, except the doctor actually thought you will be wearing a surgical glove while on it.
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2014
HMMMMMM undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
jpphilips: @op
you use your bare hands to clean your ar5e? with just water, then shake people?
have you heard of tape worm and Cholera before? you deserve a jail sentence.
I know a lot of Niger deltans wash with water, it is mostly ibos that don't.
it doesn't bother you how you leave brown specs on the toilet seat after your wash drama?
This is the reason I dont use public toilet in the Niger delta heard yorubas do that too, damn!!
what is kleenex made for again?
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2014
HMMMMM undecided undecided undecided undecided
jpphilips:

The fact that you own it doesn't make it healthy there is a reason your body removed it.
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 28, 2014
jpphilips:

So you carry soap about in your purse or you rely on the ingenuity of the eateries?
like the Op and other folks that do it, they hardly use soap, does OP move around with soap in his pocket?
what is the condition of the toilet after the water thing?
how do you ensure that sh! t water doesnt splash on the floor and toilet seat shortcut to spread Ebola?

I dont know how tiny you guys are but if I should wash my ar5e on a toilet seat, I will not get enough space for washing and proper house keeping.

once I see those half cans in any bathroom, forget it, I will never use it.

your excreate is not to be touched, if you know anything about bacteria, you wont even try it.

As a woman, how do you prevent shyte water from entering your pvssy?
have you heard of Ecoli b4?
you guys are just plain ignorant.

A beg stop forming ! even if you use tissue, your hand still smells, try it today and see, my momma taught me how to use water and I've been using it since, I've never had any stupid infection as you mentioned in your post.

Do you know you guys usually have some stinking odor, off course you won't know, water has been in existence for long.

I don't joke with my hygiene!

No amount of tissue will wipe that asss clean!

1 Like

Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2014
Please tell them ooooooo...they dont know its smells....Aanumama imagin giving him a head.....you go vomit one time.. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided i told you my experience....i said thats how i know girls who doesn't wash their assses after shiting...i swear it smells when you take em from back...i believe same thing goes to the male dudes.
aanumama:

A beg stop forming ! even if you use tissue, your hand still smells, try it today and see, my momma taught me how to use water and I've been using it since, I've never had any stupid infection as you mentioned in your post.

Do you know you guys usually have some stinking odor, off course you won't know, water has been in existence for long.

Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 29, 2014
Dawezz: Please tell them ooooooo...they dont know its smells....Aanumama imagin giving him a head.....you go vomit one time.. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided i told you my experience....i said thats how i know girls who doesn't wash their assses after shiting...i swear it smells when you take em from back...i believe same thing goes to the male dudes.

They are forming clean guys while their asss smell of poo! chai, the thought iritates me sef
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2014
hmmmmmm
aanumama:

They are forming clean guys while their asss smell of poo! chai, the thought iritates me sef
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by jpphilips(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2014
aanumama:

Every ignorant mind has a good reason for being ignorant so i don't even want you to change, about whether or not you have had E.coli, no be internet matter be that, your medical file will tell us.
It is impossible for you to wash sh!t water inside your pvssy and not have E.coli, tell that to your fellow ignorant minds not me.

What ignorance does to people like you is that you will have Ecoli, you will treat it but common sense will be too difficult to point to you where it came from, at some point you will take it as a normal occurrence and spread the bad news.

If you know anything about hygiene, as a woman, you should know that when wiping your ar5e, you wipe "front -back" not "back to front" because your pvssy is open and Ecoli will be glad to enter, Imagine where you use water and wash everything inside your pvssy and still tell us you practice village hygiene?
Madam go pay school fees before you disgrace yourself once again.
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by jpphilips(m): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2014
Dawezz: hmmmmmm

How about taking a proper shower before getting head? I cant be silly to believe that tissue will remove any microbe in my ar55e neither will i be dumb to believe same for ordinary water, however, the reason you take a shower before bed is to remove the unmentionables and be free of all the odor, the reason people use soap is to take care of those microbes, not even water alone can remove them, you have a partner in crime up there, you guys can continue f00ling around in ignorance.
Re: (ladies/gent) Why Do People Use Tissue Papers After The Loo (why Not Water) by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2014
Dont have your time....please do whatever suits you aiit.....
jpphilips:

How about taking a proper shower before getting head? I cant be silly to believe that tissue will remove any microbe in my ar55e neither will i be dumb to believe same for ordinary water, however, the reason you take a shower before bed is to remove the unmentionables and be free of all the odor, the reason people use soap is to take care of those microbes, not even water alone can remove them, you have a partner in crime up there, you guys can continue f00ling around in ignorance.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Pimples Naturally / Nigeria,one Of The Worst Places In The World To Be A Baby / Get Rid Of Mold & Mildew In The Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.