Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Shippyme...the Good, The Bad And The Best Yet!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shippyme...the Good, The Bad And The Best Yet!!! (558 Views)

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shippyme...the Good, The Bad And The Best Yet!!! by smoothryda: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Okay! I have used Shippyme twice now and i have friends that have used them before i did, they actually introduced me to the Company. Yes, i have had my own share of the delays and i must say i was in no way pleased. My first package was delayed for more then 3weeks as against the 5-12 days advertised, and oh dear!I was so pissed. I put across a lot of calls and sent mails, before i was eventually made to understand the reason for the delay, which was 90% my fault. I used them again and this time received my package in 10days as i made sure my booking was placed before my items arrived. I got updates all the way. To clear the fuss about shippy me...I sincerely do have a different taste and can attest to their being swift with deliveries.I have used different types of courier services but I can affirmatively say Shippyme is still the best. Especially with their swift and quick in delivery as well as the active and professional response from their staff. In my own opinion, Shippyme is doing a wonderful job. Great Customer service, wonderful team...

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A 5 Bedroom Duplex Up For Sale In Port Harcourt For A Client. / Become Uno Distributor! Weekly Payment. Visa Debit Card And Many More Benefits. / Slumber Party Girls Bike | 18'' For sale at Auction Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.