Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Emmys Best Dressed List: The 2014 Award Show Was Filled With Gorgeous.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmys Best Dressed List: The 2014 Award Show Was Filled With Gorgeous.. (1668 Views)

The Worst And Best Dressed At AMVCA Awards 2015 (pics) / Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria / TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmys Best Dressed List: The 2014 Award Show Was Filled With Gorgeous.. by starcelebritybu(f): 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
We're not exaggerating when we say that the stars were red hot at the 2014 Emmy Awards. Red was the color of the night with celebs like Heidi Klum, Octavia Spencer and Julia Louis-Dreyfus wearing the rich hue. Meanwhile, Kerry Washington proved that orange really is the new black and Sarah Silverman made a serious case for forest green.

Check out the best-dressed stars of the night and let us know if you agree with our picks.

More Details @ http://www.starcelebritybuzz.com/Fashion_Style.php
Re: Emmys Best Dressed List: The 2014 Award Show Was Filled With Gorgeous.. by icebebe(f): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dey are all beautifullllll!!!!! Buh d 2nd pix I donno I jus ave dis disturbing tin wiv fat pple.

1 Like

Re: Emmys Best Dressed List: The 2014 Award Show Was Filled With Gorgeous.. by lulukay(f): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
U need help you are really disturbed!!! tongue
icebebe: Dey are all beautifullllll!!!!! Buh d 2nd pix I donno I jus dis disturbing tin wiv fat pple.

1 Like

Re: Emmys Best Dressed List: The 2014 Award Show Was Filled With Gorgeous.. by icebebe(f): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
lulukay: U need help you are really disturbed!!! tongue
damn! U are pretty

1 Like

Re: Emmys Best Dressed List: The 2014 Award Show Was Filled With Gorgeous.. by lulukay(f): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
Plenty homo cheesy lmao tnxx dear
icebebe: damn! U are pretty
Re: Emmys Best Dressed List: The 2014 Award Show Was Filled With Gorgeous.. by hatux: 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Okay! But the 2nd pic though..
Re: Emmys Best Dressed List: The 2014 Award Show Was Filled With Gorgeous.. by icebebe(f): 6:16am On Aug 28, 2014
lulukay: Plenty homo cheesy lmao tnxx dear
am straight actually I ave a boyfwend grin grin jus appreciating God's work

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Blog To Be Closed Down By Google. / Joesph Benjamin Fans❤️ Whats Your Favourite Joeph Benjamin Movie / Lovely Photos Of Empress Njama To Mark Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.