Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Rich Kids Of Instagram – To Curb His Son, A Father Changes Credit Card Limit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rich Kids Of Instagram – To Curb His Son, A Father Changes Credit Card Limit (5055 Views)

Coogar Exposed As Credit Card Fraudster / Rich Kids In Abuja Pull Stunt With Expensive Carsever Sunday In Abuja / Tiny Taliban - Kids Of 5 Train At Terror Camp In Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rich Kids Of Instagram – To Curb His Son, A Father Changes Credit Card Limit by Seandeeds(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
The rich kids of Instagram are heading back to school after a summer full of over-the-top partying in extravagant style.

They have documented their every moment of the journey on social media. From relaxing on private, million-dollar yachts to taking the Ferrari for a spin to the Hamptons. See more photos..

The particular one that got my attention was Alec Steinberg, he wrote, after his dad changed his credit card limit: ‘Maybe this can work..’ wrote Alec Steinberg under a photo of his American Express credit card statement, which his father changed from having ‘no limit’ to a $500,000 limit in July…..Seriously? Well, they are really the rich kids of Instagram

- See more at: http://seunsblog.com/rich-kids-of-instagram/#sthash.KVAF19fp.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

What Wierd Things Will You Do If You Win £1 Million? / The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl / I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.