Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Give This A Title (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Give This A Title (pictures) (1964 Views)

BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title / Cameroon Gives John Dumelo A Royal Title And Plots Of Land / ]pasuma Challenges K1 De Utimate, Uveils Real Reasons Hedropped Arabambi Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give This A Title (pictures) by dont8(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dang, girl! Usher was caught on the 2014 MTV VMAs red carpet on Sunday, Aug, 24 in Inglewood, Calif., checking out Kim Kardashian’s famous derrière.

Question is, if you were to be an Editor of a media, what will you title this Usher's fanny-looking?
cheesy

Re: Give This A Title (pictures) by dont8(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
She's got a lot of hilarious and 'wicked' feedback as well:

Re: Give This A Title (pictures) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Usher be like in the second picture "The devil is a liar" grin

1 Like

Re: Give This A Title (pictures) by tuffgongjo(m): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ush be like "Dang is that shit for real"?
Re: Give This A Title (pictures) by dont8(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
I agree, this is quite the stretch! how can US even say he's looking at Kim's butt when he's wearing mirrored sunglasses?! you can't see which direction his eyes are pointing. His face doesn't seem to be in the direction of her backside. Not that he didn't check it out at some point, though. Kinda hard to miss that one!

I thought she looked horrible. That dress, and those boobs.

It just looks like he is laughing at her or trying to photobomb her not staring at her huge nasty ass. Her boobs look ridiculous, not a cute look all around.

It's amazing how beautiful this outfit can look when it's worn properly and in the correct size.[quote author=kennygee]Usher be like in the second picture "The devil is a liar"

Stay far, far away from the plastic, Mr. Raymond. You are young, black, famous and successful. Hence, the Kardashians have you in their sights.

Really? I don't see that.
Anyway, how could you NOT stare at her rear end? It's like a humongous, fleshy train wreck. cheesy

I don't think Usher was checking her out, it looked more like he was laughing at her as she went by, like Dang girl what the hell are you wearing! Come on US Weekly don't make chit up! I can't wait for the fashion police to get a hold of this picture, I hope they give it a thumbs down because it truly is. I don't hate her, I don't like her, just the truth. I bet I can guess who the designer is of this UGLY dress ( Balmain ).

Not only do I not think he's even looking, why do we have a THIRD article about her when this night should've been about the music artists! This was their night and yet we make it about this family once again...
Re: Give This A Title (pictures) by dont8(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
cheesy cheesy

He'll be like, ''Devil get behind me''.
kennygee: Usher be like in the second picture "The devil is a liar" grin
Re: Give This A Title (pictures) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
dont8: cheesy cheesy

He'll be like, ''Devil get behind me''.

Yes keh
Re: Give This A Title (pictures) by dont8(m): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
But did you watched the show?
kennygee:

Yes keh
Re: Give This A Title (pictures) by nwaobitex: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bang Bang.
She came to give it to him.
Re: Give This A Title (pictures) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
THIS IS WHAT ANNOYS SHEKAU...
PLS.....DONT THROW BOMB DIS WEEK ...I BEG U.!!!!

1 Like

Re: Give This A Title (pictures) by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:14am On Aug 27, 2014
Lust

(1) (Reply)

BBA Hotshots Day-5 Esther In The Tub [18+ Only] / Lady Publicly Stripped And Disgraced For Wearing A Miniskirt / Here’s The Real Reason Mark Zuckerberg Wears The Same T-shirt Every Day...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.