Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better - Gaming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better (21837 Views)

Danfo Reloaded II / Best Football $ Action Online Game (easy And Fast) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by kabba7(m): 2:59am On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=clodd007]This is to inform any graduate or student to register here
on the below link
http://www.tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=170728
If successfully selected, the government will be paying
them N30,000
monthly for 1 year.companies, organizations and
institutions can also
register and interns will be sent to them, while government
pays the
interns N30,000.please spread the news:see it as an
opportunity. lets
give a try by registering

transformation ambassadors of Nigeria

PLEASE DONT COME HERE TO ATTEMPT THE SHARING OF BLOOD MONEY HERE , DONT YOU KJOW THE $ 20BILLION YOU ARE GOING ABOUT THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY IS BLOOD MONEY? JUST LIKE THE PENSIONS FUND AND THE STOLEN OILSUBSIDY MONEY TOO.
PEOPLE WANT TO EARN LEGITIMATE MONEY NOT LOOTED PUBLIC FUNDS !!
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by samseen02(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2014
@Op, U're doing a wonderdul job here. I jst want to drop a little idea of my own in support... You can Use this tip to effectively manage your sport betting money:

http://www.wealthmeans..com.es/2013/07/5-effective-money-management-tips-of.html
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by sholad11(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
Why is the thread this quiet! Where is everybody @?
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Tosman83: 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
sholad11: Why is the thread this quiet! Where is everybody @?
When nobody heard from op, d thread has been very quiet. Also, I think last wkend games contributed to d quietness too.
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by sholad11(m): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tosman83:
When nobody heard from op, d thread has been very quiet. Also, I think last wkend games contributed to d quietness too.
Op has been banned again that's y he hasn't been dropping predictions.
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by philfearon(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
sholad11:
Op has been banned again that's y he hasn't been dropping predictions.
Banned Wetin.?...nobody ban am anything!!

2 Likes

Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Shollay20(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Laughing haaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
Let's watch What we say.... Am back now again... Thank God for today, It was a success as all tips except germany won. Profits all the way.
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
Greetings People,
We recently launched a Premium SMS Tips
Alert service to help you make even more money .
This Service commenced today Wednesday.
See two ways this service will help all our users
greatly;
1. You get alerts on all the premium tips direct to
your phones. No more having to browse through
facebook or nairaland to get the tips; everyday
you get alerts on all super accumulators .
2. The SMS alert helps you recieve the tips faster
so you can predict immediately. One truth many
punters don't know is that the earlier you make
your predictions the better your chances of
getting good odds.
3. In Play Tips are the future of profitable
gambling, you get the odds you want, with double
the amount of stats you need. In play Tips allow
you to make a decision on a team once you have
seen how the team are performing.
NOTE: This premium service is only for our
subscribers and it attract a fee of 2000 weekly.
however our free tips still continues live on
Nairaland but have limited tips daily so i can
focus on the premium subscribers.
TO join the premium wagon and start the journey
to #1million naira Profit Target this season. send
an sms with your username and start up capital
to 08116872910.
General Notice!!!!
Please be careful when gambling. There will be
bad days but we aim to make you a lot of money,
with the time and effort our tipsters put in.
Gambling is meant to be fun and please
remember this when placing bets.
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
9jagames: Let's watch What we say.... Am back now again... Thank God for today, It was a success as all tips except germany won. Profits all the way.
Seems like you're the only one blowing your trumpet
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
9jagames: Greetings People,
We recently launched a Premium SMS Tips
Alert service to help you make even more money .
This Service commenced today Wednesday.
See two ways this service will help all our users
greatly;
1. You get alerts on all the premium tips direct to
your phones. No more having to browse through
facebook or nairaland to get the tips; everyday
you get alerts on all super accumulators .
2. The SMS alert helps you recieve the tips faster
so you can predict immediately. One truth many
punters don't know is that the earlier you make
your predictions the better your chances of
getting good odds.
3. In Play Tips are the future of profitable
gambling, you get the odds you want, with double
the amount of stats you need. In play Tips allow
you to make a decision on a team once you have
seen how the team are performing.
NOTE: This premium service is only for our
subscribers and it attract a fee of 2000 weekly.
however our free tips still continues live on
Nairaland but have limited tips daily so i can
focus on the premium subscribers.
TO join the premium wagon and start the journey
to #1million naira Profit Target this season. send
an sms with your username and start up capital
to 08116872910.
General Notice!!!!
Please be careful when gambling. There will be
bad days but we aim to make you a lot of money,
with the time and effort our tipsters put in.
Gambling is meant to be fun and please
remember this when placing bets.
Our tips for today all won. You can opt in by doing the above and follow the vision.... It involves money management and eradicates greed.
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
chizzily:
Seems like you're the only one blowing your trumpet
Nope, I was surprised when I could post in this section now cos am still banned in the business section. I don't know y
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tosman83:
How does last weekend games had to do with this.
U just funny....
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by awoononi(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
9jagames, shey you will post tips tomorrow?
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by dayo2hot: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2014
9jagames had been banned again o,
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Shollay20(m): 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
9jagames:
Our tips for today all won. You can opt in by doing the above and follow the vision.... It involves money management and eradicates greed.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 5:00am On Sep 05, 2014
Morning Punters, I will be dropping tips for today...Stay Tuned.

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by sholad11(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2014
9jagames: Morning Punters, I will be dropping tips for today...Stay Tuned.
Waiting patiently....
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by awoononi(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2014
sholad11:
Waiting patiently....
Bro, he has been banned again. The tip he posted has been deleted.
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by sholad11(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2014
awoononi: Bro, he has been banned again. The tip he posted has been deleted.
Chaiii...what's wrong with these people self.na wa oo
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Shollay20(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Who is banning person here?
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by royal231(m): 3:50am On Sep 06, 2014
pls am intrested how do i place my bets today
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 8:28am On Sep 06, 2014
Morning punters, I will be dropping just Super Single and Daily Double. Tips to be posted later in the day.

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Shollay20(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
I love sport.......
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 7:41am On Sep 07, 2014
Today's Tips

Super Single
Greece- Home win Or Draw

Top Treble
Germany
Hungary
Greece- Home win Or Draw.

Other Tips
Poland -1
Germany
Denmark
Greece- Home win Or Draw
France- away win Or draw
Oviedo
Cadiz

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by Shollay20(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm.........am still enjoying myself with betting technique............
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by clodd007(m): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
daris GOD....all this red we are sharing
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tips for Today
Russia - win
Belarus- Away win or Draw
Lituania- Away win
Spain- Handicap -1
France U21- Over 2.5goals
Scotland U21- win
Switzerland U21 -win
Ukraine U21- Win

The Highlighted are bankers...... Greens Begins from now, Apologies for the Reds........

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 7:16am On Sep 09, 2014
9jagames:
Tips for Today
Russia - win -WON
Belarus- Away win or Draw - WON
Lituania- Away win -WON
Spain- Handicap -1 - WON
France U21- Over 2.5goals - LOSE
Scotland U21- win - WON
Switzerland U21 -win WON
Ukraine U21- Win - WON

The Highlighted are bankers...... Greens Begins from now, Apologies for the Reds........
Morning Punters, Yesterday was wonderful as lots of greens came up with just 1 red. More Greens Ahead. Today's tip to be posted later
Re: Best Football Tips (RELOADED) Back $ Better by 9jagames: 7:50am On Sep 09, 2014
ebooksdepo: @9jagames.for all these failed games to your premium members, DIARIS GOD-O-Oh
My first motive to start this thread is for me to carry people along in the success of predictions, I passed through a lot of challenges, I know people will never appreciate what you doing...My Premium Subscribers that we kick started last week Tuesday, it has all be GREENS..... I give only 1 tip for my premium subscribers, their start up capital is high and risk is minimal and PROFIT is guaranteed. Yesterday it was half time draw for Switzerland @ 1.95odds.
For those of minimal start up capital I was trying to build up ur capital to an extent, I send SMS to all of you that intends to be my subscribers, what I get as responds is the above quote and many more..
Note: Many were called, but few were chosen.
I will keep dropping free tips, to become a premium subscriber, SMS zero eight one one six eight seven two nine one zero.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Funny Video Game Memes / Why Is Nigeria Not In The FIFA Game Yet? / Enjoy Your PPSSPP Games With This BEST Ppsspp Settings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.