Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Missing Fowl In My Yard, And My Babe Cooked Me Surprise Chicken Stew! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Missing Fowl In My Yard, And My Babe Cooked Me Surprise Chicken Stew! (972 Views)

Wat Is The White Milky Fluid Dat Comes Out From My Babe's Pvssy During Sex? / Fowl Miss In My Yard, Landlord To Drag Everybody To Native Doctor For Swear! / Which Nairalander Is A Confirm Yeye Fowl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Fowl In My Yard, And My Babe Cooked Me Surprise Chicken Stew! by DickDastardly(m): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
I opened a thread yesterday titled "missing fowl in my yard, Landlord to drag us(tenants) to native doctor".
I came back today from work and my babe served me surprise chicken stew with rice. Ofcourse i didnt give her money for it and she's a bad type that can do and undo. She also doesnt have any source of income. Right now i'm sure she stole that missing chicken. As i write this she has already served the dish, while i am very hungry and dont know wheither to eat or not to eat
How do i confront her. Should i confess to the landlord?
Pls my dear brothers and sisters, how do i wriggle out of this? Should i eat the stolen fowl stew and clean mouth? O my goodness what kind of mess is this
This girl don finish me cry

Re: Missing Fowl In My Yard, And My Babe Cooked Me Surprise Chicken Stew! by DickDastardly(m): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
The stupid eve is even getting angry that i am hesistating to eat her stolen apple.
I feel like murdering this thief! angry

Re: Missing Fowl In My Yard, And My Babe Cooked Me Surprise Chicken Stew! by DickDastardly(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Your advice is urgently needed pls!
Re: Missing Fowl In My Yard, And My Babe Cooked Me Surprise Chicken Stew! by hannesy(f): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
Go give ur landlord smalll so if he parra u go remind am say he follow chop
Re: Missing Fowl In My Yard, And My Babe Cooked Me Surprise Chicken Stew! by DickDastardly(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
hannesy: Go give ur landlord smalll so if he parra u go remind am say he follow chop
Brilliant babe cheesy, U sure say u never involve for his kind runs before Abi na my babe enter corner dey reply me for nairaland? undecided

Re: Missing Fowl In My Yard, And My Babe Cooked Me Surprise Chicken Stew! by hannesy(f): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
DickDastardly:
Brilliant babe cheesy, U sure say u never involve for his kind runs before Abi na my babe enter corner dey reply me for nairaland? undecided
eheehhehhe no go do wetin I tell u
Re: Missing Fowl In My Yard, And My Babe Cooked Me Surprise Chicken Stew! by durella4(m): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
Chop d chicken and clear mouth after all who knows that maybe ur last time of eating chicken.

1 Like

Re: Missing Fowl In My Yard, And My Babe Cooked Me Surprise Chicken Stew! by DickDastardly(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
durella4: Chop d chicken and clear mouth after all who knows that maybe ur last time of eating chicken.
U r a bad egg in the society angry
Re: Missing Fowl In My Yard, And My Babe Cooked Me Surprise Chicken Stew! by DickDastardly(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
hannesy: eheehhehhe no go do wetin I tell u
Dey busy dey type till i report you to landlord wink
Re: Missing Fowl In My Yard, And My Babe Cooked Me Surprise Chicken Stew! by durella4(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
DickDastardly:
U r a bad egg in the society angry

No bro,i'm just saying incase your landlord takes all of you to native doctor in which you know u re guilty.

Make sure you write your will very important.
Re: Missing Fowl In My Yard, And My Babe Cooked Me Surprise Chicken Stew! by DickDastardly(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
durella4:

No bro,i'm just saying incase your landlord takes all of you to native doctor in which you know u re guilty.

Make sure you write your will very important.
Ok, does such juju work
Re: Missing Fowl In My Yard, And My Babe Cooked Me Surprise Chicken Stew! by DickDastardly(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Count down to yawaa undecided
Re: Missing Fowl In My Yard, And My Babe Cooked Me Surprise Chicken Stew! by bigtt76(f): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
See gobe! Ask and you risk being accused of calling your babe a thief. O boy chop clean mouth, no bi you thief the fowl na grin
Re: Missing Fowl In My Yard, And My Babe Cooked Me Surprise Chicken Stew! by DickDastardly(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
bigtt76: See gobe! Ask and you risk being accused of calling your babe a thief. O boy chop clean mouth, no bi you thief the fowl na grin
Typical naija babe!
Eve wetin u talk
Re: Missing Fowl In My Yard, And My Babe Cooked Me Surprise Chicken Stew! by Qsscruz(m): 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
Your babe? Show me your friend and i will tell who you are..
Re: Missing Fowl In My Yard, And My Babe Cooked Me Surprise Chicken Stew! by Ejovwoke(m): 7:53am On Aug 27, 2014
Bros Oo chop d fowl.nor b u thief am....abi make i come join you to do justice to the fowl?
Re: Missing Fowl In My Yard, And My Babe Cooked Me Surprise Chicken Stew! by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2014
Nawa for that ur landlord sef.... So becos of common chicken, he wan carry una go native doctor?? Make Una try convince am say d chicken fit don fly fence comot from una compound.

As for d stew, chop am jare. Na God provide am (thru ur gf) grin.... afterall The Bible says that "Every Good things comes from the Lord"
Re: Missing Fowl In My Yard, And My Babe Cooked Me Surprise Chicken Stew! by offishall(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] I guess this - I know you don't want to lose your Babe and two your home, so it better you face your Babe and ask her to tell you the truth before something bad happen.
Re: Missing Fowl In My Yard, And My Babe Cooked Me Surprise Chicken Stew! by offishall(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2015
grin[color=#000099][/color] I guess this - I know you don't want to lose your Babe and two your home, so it better you face your Babe and ask her to tell you the truth before something bad happen.

(1) (Reply)

20 Thing You Won't Believe Are Turning 20 In 2014 / New York Woman Steals $25K Rolex Bystuffing It Up Her Vagina / How Ilorin-lokoja Express Way Looks Like This Morning. Images Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.