Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,929 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... (24268 Views)

Betting Football Tips / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! / S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 9:41am On Aug 28, 2014
Kindly post success stories after each prediction day and probably your stake. I want to put smiles on so many people's face.
Thanks.
Update to come soon. Waiting for team news.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by SHALLREIGN(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2014
9jagames: Today is going to be a great day. Update and predictions to follow later in the day.
Stay tuned!!!!

Am following you bumber to bumber today

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by aliACCA: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2014
9jagames: Kindly post success stories after each prediction day and probably your stake. I want to put smiles on so many people's face.
Thanks.
Update to come soon. Waiting for team news.

i discovered u late but was able to stake Bayer 04 Leverkusen - FC Copenhagen over 2.5 grin grin grin thanks
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2014
nice one bro.
im gonna be following ur tips.
please keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by twentyk(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2014
Signing in,can't wait for my boss.u surely are putting smile on peoples face..."SUPER SINGLE"
ps--and pls ooo,don't just give us fish u can also teach us how to

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by SHALLREIGN(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
2k Deposited to my Merrybet account... hoping to smile with 10k by Sunday.

Bro Na your picks bi my pick,,, I can't wait

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
twentyk: Signing in,can't wait for my boss.u surely are putting smile on peoples face..."SUPER SINGLE"
ps--and pls ooo,don't just give us fish u can also teach us how to
You are really committed to the game, I also know that quote, i have created a thread on how to train punters on the below link;
https://www.nairaland.com/1876519/made-13000-naira-just-2dayz#25830124.
Want to learn, Stay glued to the above training link.
Thanks
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
bennygee: nice one bro.
im gonna be following ur tips.
please keep up the good work
Thanks. I appreciate.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
SHALLREIGN: 2k Deposited to my Merrybet account... hoping to smile with 10k by Sunday.

Bro Na your picks bi my pick,,, I can't wait

Follow my predictions only.

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
UPDATES!!!
IT was a wonderful Wednesday with three of my four featured bets coming up while I called all five Champions League games correctly

My Super Single was Bayer over 2.5goals at 1.5odds and for the second night running my Super Single pick came in as they won 4-0 at home

My Euro treble landed at 2.5odds thanks to Arsenal, Bayer Leverkusen and Malmo v Red Bull over 2.5 goals

The League Cup treble was beaten but in my Top 5 games Top Tips using the Secure Ur Bet (SUB) Strategy which i won with 8.0odds. I have to admit my over 2.5 goals tip for the Malmo game was lucky because I expected Red Bull to score.Either Malmo are magnificent or the Austrian league is incredibly because as people know Salzburg hit five or six goals every week.

In the Champions League, i also backed Athletic Bilbao to Qualify and also went for Arsenal to win to nil

It can’t possibly be as good on Thursday night, especially as it’s Europa League night. Spurs and Hull are bidding to join Celtic in the group stage and while it’s almost job done for the White Hart Lane men after a 2-1 win away to AEL Limassol.

Mauricio Pochettini’s men blew away QPR 4-0 at home last week and I’m willing to take a chance on them minus one if the Argentine doesn’t make too many changes.

Hull fielded a second-string side for their 1-0 defeat to Lokeren but boss Steve Bruce says he won’t make wholesale changes this time.

Hull to win is a good bet it’s only worth taking if the line-up is strong. Lokeren have netted just five goals in six outings so an alternative bet is under 3.5 goals.

Elsewhere there are some big clubs in action and the likes of Torino should sink Split and Inter Milan are the same price minus one at home to Motherwell’s conquerors Stjarnan.

And Celtic fans should look away now as Legia Warsaw look a good bet to add to their 1-0 lead over Aktobe and join the Parkhead men in the groups – although hopefully not the same one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by felixtare(m): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
9jagames: UPDATES!!!
IT was a wonderful Wednesday with three of my four featured bets coming up while I called all five Champions League games correctly

My Super Single was Bayer over 2.5goals at 1.5odds and for the second night running my Super Single pick came in as they won 4-0 at home

My Euro treble landed at 2.5odds thanks to Arsenal, Bayer Leverkusen and Malmo v Red Bull over 2.5 goals

The League Cup treble was beaten but in my Top 5 games Top Tips using the Secure Ur Bet (SUB) Strategy which i won with 8.0odds. I have to admit my over 2.5 goals tip for the Malmo game was lucky because I expected Red Bull to score.Either Malmo are magnificent or the Austrian league is incredibly because as people know Salzburg hit five or six goals every week.

In the Champions League, i also backed Athletic Bilbao to Qualify and also went for Arsenal to win to nil

It can’t possibly be as good on Thursday night, especially as it’s Europa League night. Spurs and Hull are bidding to join Celtic in the group stage and while it’s almost job done for the White Hart Lane men after a 2-1 win away to AEL Limassol.

Mauricio Pochettini’s men blew away QPR 4-0 at home last week and I’m willing to take a chance on them minus one if the Argentine doesn’t make too many changes.

Hull fielded a second-string side for their 1-0 defeat to Lokeren but boss Steve Bruce says he won’t make wholesale changes this time.

Hull to win is a good bet it’s only worth taking if the line-up is strong. Lokeren have netted just five goals in six outings so an alternative bet is under 3.5 goals.

Elsewhere there are some big clubs in action and the likes of Torino should sink Split and Inter Milan are the same price minus one at home to Motherwell’s conquerors Stjarnan.

And Celtic fans should look away now as Legia Warsaw look a good bet to add to their 1-0 lead over Aktobe and join the Parkhead men in the groups – although hopefully not the same one.

nice1
waiting 4 ur pickz
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by emeviks: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
Waiting seriouslyyyyyyh smiley
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by neverbackdown: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
9jagames: UPDATES!!!

Bro, this post was directly copied from 'mrfixittip' websites, the only part you edited was the supersingle part.
I am not condemning you for posting those incredible tips here, but at least, you should give credit to whom it is due. Just acknowledge the fact that you are coping those tips from somewhere, with your own tips.
Whoever doubts me should check this:
http://mrfixitstips.co.uk/2014/08/27/aug-28-mr-fixits-top-tips-2/
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2014

MY TOP TIPS.

Super Single.

Legia Warsaw - FC Aktobe - Home Win
pays at 1.35odds
STAKE: 1000

Europa League treble
Legia Warsaw
Twente
St Etienne
Pays at 2.8odds.

Europa League 5 games
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham -1 (Handicap)
Hull City
pays at 4.5 odds
STAKE:1000

Europa League Best 10 games
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham
Hull City
Villareal
Locomotiv
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Club brugge
Metalist Kharkiv
pays at 18odds
STAKE 500-1000

Europa League SUB 10 games
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham
Hull City to Qualify
Villareal
Locomotiv
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Club brugge
Metalist Kharkiv
pays at 15odds
STAKE 500-1000

Long list
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham
Hull City
Villareal
Locomotiv
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Club brugge
Metalist Kharkiv
Inter -1 (Handicap)
FC Twente Enschede
PSV
pays at 40odds- Stake maximum 500 naira

Remember Maximum Stake is 1000 naira for my Top tips
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PUNTERS.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
neverbackdown:
Bro, this post was directly copied from 'mrfixittip' websites, the only part you edited was the supersingle part.
I am not condemning you for posting those incredible tips here, but at least, you should give credit to whom it is due. Just acknowledge the fact that you are coping those tips from somewhere, with your own tips.
I am only using his words and views not his tips...... Check below they are quite different.
http://mrfixitstips.co.uk/2014/08/27/aug-27-mr-fixits-top-tips-2/
That was his predictions yesterday....
Its quite different from mine....
I have over 20 prediction sites i get tips from... you have gat to do research......

Mine is working....
You can walk away and dont cause commotion here......
I am a Nigerian i have to predict myself and not using white man's Prediction.
Peace Out!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by dayo2hot: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
Na wao, some1 should put me thru now, how to place bet? Where to place it?
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
quote author=neverbackdown]
http://mrfixitstips.co.uk/2014/08/27/aug-28-mr-fixits-top-tips-2/[/quote]
That's not correct!!! It may be for yesterday and i just chose his yesterday, on 26th, check mine and his own, totally different....Link Below
http://mrfixitstips.co.uk/2014/08/25/aug-26-mr-fixits-top-tips-2/

Super Single

Southampton (7.45pm)
(1-1, Betfred)

Champions League treble

Apoel (7.45pm)

Celtic (7.45pm)

Zenit (5pm)

Pays 3-1 at McBookie, BetVictor

Scottish League Cup tips (all 7.45pm)

Hibs

St Mirren

Ross County

Kilmarnock

Pays 4-1 at Paddy Power

League Cup treble (all 7.45pm)

Newcastle

Swansea

Watford

Pays 27-10 at McBookie, BetVictor

Both teams to score (all 7.45pm)

MK Dons v Man Utd

West Ham v Sheffield Utd

Kilmarnock v Ayr

Livingston v QoS

Pays 10-1 at Ladbrokes

Mine
MY TOP TIPS.

Super Single
Porto vs Lille - Home Win
pays at 1.80 odds

Champions League treble
Zenit
Porto
Apoel
Pays at 4.5 odds

League Cup treble

Newcastle
Watford
Norwich
pays at 3.3 odds

5 games Top Tips
Zenit
Porto
Watford
Norwich
Apoel
Home advantage is considered here. pays at 10 odds

10 games Top Tips
Zenit
Porto
Watford
Norwich
Apoel
Celtic
Swansea
Derby
Bournemouth
Newcastle
pays at 80 odds

Can you see the Difference!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
dayo2hot: Na wao, some1 should put me thru now, how to place bet? Where to place it?
My Predictions is above....
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
@neverbackdown, Please dont distract the house.... Thanks for your findings..... As i said i have more than 20sites i check my predictions, read news, formations and all sort....
You need to learn the difference between betting and predictions..... click on the thread below;
https://www.nairaland.com/1876519/made-13000-naira-just-2dayz#25835254
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by dayo2hot: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
9jagames:
My Predictions is above....

I saw it bro, where can I place the bet? Give me best place to place the bet pls.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
I presently use 1960bet and Bet9ja. You can use any of them.....
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by lexylexy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
neverbackdown:

Bros,so u knew abt dis site yet u never said a word. Now someone takes d pain to bring d tips to us and u want to discredit him. Who cares where he's getting d tips from. All we want is MORE GREENS,simple!I don't give 2 f@#ks where d tip is coming from abeg. Don't bring confusion here. @9jagames abeg let d games flow.

3 Likes

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
lexylexy:

Bros,so u knew abt dis site yet u never said a word. Now someone takes d pain to bring d tips to us and u want to discredit him. Who cares where he's getting d tips from. All we want is MORE GREENS,simple!I don't give 2 f@#ks where d tip is coming from abeg. Don't bring confusion here. @9jagames abeg let d games flow.
Thanks... I wonder how much he has made from it....... Nigerians always finding way for critic, am just trying to bring smiles on people's face.
And you cant stop me @neverbackdown
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by SHALLREIGN(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
9jagames:
MY TOP TIPS.

Super Single.

Legia Warsaw - FC Aktobe - Home Win
pays at 1.35odds

Europa League treble
Legia Warsaw
Twente
St Etienne
Pays at 2.8odds.

Europa League 5 games
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham -1 (Handicap)
Hull City
pays at 4.5 odds
STAKE:1000

Europa League Best 10 games
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham
Hull City
Villareal
Locomotiv
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Club brugge
Metalist Kharkiv
pays at 18odds
STAKE 500-1000

Europa League SUB 10 games
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham
Hull City to Qualify
Villareal
Locomotiv
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Club brugge
Metalist Kharkiv
pays at 15odds
STAKE 500-1000

Long list
Legia Warsaw
Torino
St Etienne
Totteham
Hull City
Villareal
Locomotiv
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Club brugge
Metalist Kharkiv
Inter -1 (Handicap)
FC Twente Enschede
PSV
pays at 40odds- Stake maximum 500 naira

Remember Maximum Stake is 1000 naira for my Top tips
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PUNTERS.

Am behind you bro... Success
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by SHALLREIGN(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
9jagames:
Thanks... I wonder how much he has made from it....... Nigerians always finding way for critic, am just trying to bring smiles on people's face.
And you cant stop me @neverbackdown

Pls don't mind that dude... in as much as we keep getting greens, nothing else matters!!! Well-done Oga.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by neverbackdown: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
I never criticize him for posting here, I even wrote that clearly in my first post.
It's simple: You shouldn't copy someone's write up word for word without giving credit to the original writer. That is plagiarism.
Acknowledging his effort won't kill you.
Note: You all should stop quoting/mentioning me,please. I am out of here.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by SHALLREIGN(m): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
neverbackdown: I never criticize him for posting here, I even wrote that clearly in my first post.
It's simple: You shouldn't copy someone's write up word for word without giving credit to the original writer. That is plagiarism.
Acknowledging his effort won't kill you.
Note: You all should stop quoting/mentioning me,please. I am out of here.

Thank you for bringing that to our notice, now get outta here immediately...
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by emeviks: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
@neverbackdown & @9jagames, thanks for your efforts and tips. Let's all be hopeful that your predictions are correct!
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by twentyk(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
no time 4 shiiiii,am here to make money...and I tink anybody who open this thread should be doing so...
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
twentyk: no time 4 shiiiii,am here to make money...and I tink anybody who open this thread should be doing so...
I guess u will be staking high on this too. Lol.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
twentyk: no time 4 shiiiii,am here to make money...and I tink anybody who open this thread should be doing so...
I guess u will be staking high on my super single, Lol.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by dav8id(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
lexylexy:

Correct talks grin all wat guys want na 2 win and gather cash grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

You Get Paid #70,000 per month After Registering With #1,000 On Ibnaira. / 4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners / Banks Push Out Dirty, Mutilated Notes As New Naira Scarcity Persists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.