Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... (24278 Views)

Betting Football Tips / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! / S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2014
Yesterday, I checked on a thread I created about VFL and discovered that it has been deleted. I chuckled a little bit. However, I got worried later on. I was worried not because the MOD's deleted it but because many people seem to doubt honest means to make money. People would rather hope to keep using 200, 300, 500 etc to try and win N500,000 on live betting but at the end they enter a merrygo round. You win today, you lose tomorrow. There's no real progress.

If you really want to earn money online, please try Virtual Football League. I earned just 5k yesterday and that's because MTN network got bad and some body fatigue. Don't even get my manual. Just take your time and study the system. People are afraid/cautious to pay for information that brings them money. I just told myself yesterday, why bother sharing your knowledge. Folks insult your person...and all that negative vibes. However, I believe there people who like taking risks. VFL is a good risk. Very good one.

I did not say that you'd make great money in one day. With VFL, you'd make great Money in many days. Just 2k winning each day is a cumulative 60k at the end of the Month, which I believe is a decent money for many. And the truth is that you even make much more.

Finally, Betting is not the only way you earn money online. Some of you are gifted with the ability to write. Go and write online. Go to sites like freelancer.com and start writing and make money. Live betting...is exciting but I liken it to a RuSsian Roulette.

Get knowledge that works.

You guys should have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by aliACCA: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2014
so sad to see this noble group come to a stand still sad sad sad embarassed embarassed shocked shocked undecided cry
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by phranco(m): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
9jagames where have u been, it has been u stopped posting, pls don't let the few lost weigh u down. Come back and continue ur good work. I do follow ur tips despite the little loss we encointerested.

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Surestbet: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2014
You doing a great work bro....
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Surestbet: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2014
phranco: 9jagames where have u been, it has been u stopped posting, pls don't let the few lost weigh u down. Come back and continue ur good work. I do follow ur tips despite the little loss we encointerested.
He is by your side....He is not gone.....
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by mancheeutd(m): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
9jagames why u go solo on us now pls we need u back hope to get any sure drop for 2mao sat....thanks
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
The tips have been posted already...... The Super Single was Green...... Tomorrow Super Single to be posted tomorrow.....

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by jonaboy: 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
9jagames: The tips have been posted already...... The Super Single was Green...... Tomorrow Super Single to be posted tomorrow.....
. Today is gone with you not posting the tips you promised, please when you don't intent to fulfil a promise don't make it.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2014
Somethings you see just breaks your heart. Last Wednesday, I went to my favourite internet cafe. I love going there because I get new insights on things happening in the football world. I enjoy hilarious arguments between rival fans, and sometimes, I use my laptop there. People who comes there to browse are 99% folks who come to forecast football matches. The cafe is owned by a Nairabet agent...so everyone who comes there primarily comes for punting.

On this day, I was playing my VFL quietly. And someone came behind my back and saw that I was filling the results in a sheet and he asked questions about how he can make money with VFL. That he sees people play it but he has never tried. Before I knew it, I was explaining things I literally sold to folks for N3000 to him for free. But he still couldn't grasp. So I told him I'd coach him personally and that he should call me when he is ready.
However, behind me on another computer was also a guy playing VFL. So I approached him and told him, he is gonna lose his money with playing blindly. He rebuffed me and said..."Ta! Wetin you sabi! Ok watch". He picked a match of Lagos and another match of Abuja and he accumulated both. He did won. Lagos and Abuja are strong teams depending on the platform you're using. Abuja may be strong in Nairabet but may not be strong on Merrybet because the teams are Customised. Lagos on Nairabet is Madrid and also Madrid on Merrybet. You get? Berlin (a very strong team) is Kaduna on Merrybet, Aba Lions on Nairabet and Ibadan on 1960bet. If you don't understand certain things, you'd bet blindly and just wish it. Moreover, like every similar league. Lagos will not always be good every season. It will eventually balance out.

Let me conclude my story. Even when I decided to share the same information for free that I have been selling, he still dissed me. So I let him be but I glanced at his account balance and he had N2500. I told the guy who I was talking with earlier to observe...that when I'm leaving, our dude would be below N2500. And the truth is that he had N700 left when I was leaving.

Please do not lose your hard earned money to waste on vfl if you don't use a pattern. There's a popular one also folks waste money on...LUCKY SIX or so... Why? I told them about LUCKY SIX, that if I come here and just write out the results for like 20 rounds and take it home, I'd find a system that would make me win more and lose less. Or better still, give it to some sharp programmers to decipher the patter, As long as it is programmed, there is a loophole. All you've to do is enter the mind of the programmer.

Back to today, if you've played VFL and you lose more than you win, please get my manual and unleash yourself. If you do not want to get my manual. Then don't bet blindly. Carry a book, at the beginning of each season...write out the results of the matches til the end. Do that for 5 seasons and you'd see patterns...can't explain more here.

You guys should have a great weekend.
Gunners 4 Life... Manchester City better win today.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by mohmm: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
ProEngineer: Somethings you see just breaks your heart. Last Wednesday, I went to my favourite internet cafe. I love going there because I get new insights on things happening in the football world. I enjoy hilarious arguments between rival fans, and sometimes, I use my laptop there. People who comes there to browse are 99% folks who come to forecast football matches. The cafe is owned by a Nairabet agent...so everyone who comes there primarily comes for punting.

On this day, I was playing my VFL quietly. And someone came behind my back and saw that I was filling the results in a sheet and he asked questions about how he can make money with VFL. That he sees people play it but he has never tried. Before I knew it, I was explaining things I literally sold to folks for N3000 to him for free. But he still couldn't grasp. So I told him I'd coach him personally and that he should call me when he is ready.
However, behind me on another computer was also a guy playing VFL. So I approached him and told him, he is gonna lose his money with playing blindly. He rebuffed me and said..."Ta! Wetin you sabi! Ok watch". He picked a match of Lagos and another match of Abuja and he accumulated both. He did won. Lagos and Abuja are strong teams depending on the platform you're using. Abuja may be strong in Nairabet but may not be strong on Merrybet because the teams are Customised. Lagos on Nairabet is Madrid and also Madrid on Merrybet. You get? Berlin (a very strong team) is Kaduna on Merrybet, Aba Lions on Nairabet and Ibadan on 1960bet. If you don't understand certain things, you'd bet blindly and just wish it. Moreover, like every similar league. Lagos will not always be good every season. It will eventually balance out.

Let me conclude my story. Even when I decided to share the same information for free that I have been selling, he still dissed me. So I let him be but I glanced at his account balance and he had N2500. I told the guy who I was talking with earlier to observe...that when I'm leaving, our dude would be below N2500. And the truth is that he had N700 left when I was leaving.

Please do not lose your hard earned money to waste on vfl if you don't use a pattern. There's a popular one also folks waste money on...LUCKY SIX or so... Why? I told them about LUCKY SIX, that if I come here and just write out the results for like 20 rounds and take it home, I'd find a system that would make me win more and lose less. Or better still, give it to some sharp programmers to decipher the patter, As long as it is programmed, there is a loophole. All you've to do is enter the mind of the programmer.

Back to today, if you've played VFL and you lose more than you win, please get my manual and unleash yourself. If you do not want to get my manual. Then don't bet blindly. Carry a book, at the beginning of each season...write out the results of the matches til the end. Do that for 5 seasons and you'd see patterns...can't explain more here.

Broda Pls I need to understand the vfl Pls I won't mind if u will put through..thanks. In advance
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nextworldnx(m): 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
ProEngineer: Somethings you see just breaks your heart. Last Wednesday, I went to my favourite internet cafe. I love going there because I get new insights on things happening in the football world. I enjoy hilarious arguments between rival fans, and sometimes, I use my laptop there. People who comes there to browse are 99% folks who come to forecast football matches. The cafe is owned by a Nairabet agent...so everyone who comes there primarily comes for punting.

Can I pay u 2k for the VFL tricks material bro?
Let me have your contact so I can call u.

I really need that material.

thanks
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
mohmm:

Broda Pls I need to understand the vfl Pls I won't mind if u will put through..thanks. In advance

Check my signature for contact details.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nextworldnx:

Can I pay u 2k for the VFL tricks material bro?
Let me have your contact so I can call u.

I really need that material.

thanks

Please Check my signature for contact details. Thanks
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by aliACCA: 9:01am On Sep 30, 2014
heyyyy... this thread is dead ooopppss shocked shocked shocked angry
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 8:24am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy New Month. It has been a season of ups and downs, I am back for those that appreciate my effort. I will be only dropping Super Single and Daily Double from now on.
Tips to be posted later.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by emmanuel77(m): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2014
ok sir
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by uzoma44: 11:43am On Oct 01, 2014
9jagames: Happy New Month. It has been a season of ups and downs, I am back for those that appreciate my effort. I will be only dropping Super Single and Daily Double from now on.
Tips to be posted later.

welcom bro,u'r doing a gr8 job,pls do not allow d criticisms of odas bring down dat desire u hv 2 hlp a fellow broda wth ur knowledge of football tips rada let it b a kinda way 2 improve d more n prove dem wrong. Remember dat in lyf,u can neva satisfy every1 even though dey'r still benefiting frm d little u knw n teach.Dnt 4get dat we humans are rational... Kip on doing gud ma broda... Dats all i can say... I've been losing bets in d past but im trying 2c hw i can practice ur strategy... Im following u bro...
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by aliACCA: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
English league two
BURTON ALBION WIN : 7;45PM

holland 2
Eindhoven FC vs Waalwijk
Eindhoven win.

goodluck. stake as singles
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 12:23am On Oct 08, 2014
uzoma44:

welcom bro,u'r doing a gr8 job,pls do not allow d criticisms of odas bring down dat desire u hv 2 hlp a fellow broda wth ur knowledge of football tips rada let it b a kinda way 2 improve d more n prove dem wrong. Remember dat in lyf,u can neva satisfy every1 even though dey'r still benefiting frm d little u knw n teach.Dnt 4get dat we humans are rational... Kip on doing gud ma broda... Dats all i can say... I've been losing bets in d past but im trying 2c hw i can practice ur strategy... Im following u bro...
Thanks. I decided to stop when u are not appreciated. I now focus on my Premium Subscribers now. What I could say is use mrfixitstips, we are current on the run of 5 Super Singles, and 8/10. When the season reaches half I will post results, So far we have made over 1000% PROFIT. Today alone was Sheffield United at 1.70odds. 70% PROFIT. My advice is since u can't join the premium, use mrfixitstips. They are good. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Gerryboy(m): 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
hw do i join ur premium subscribers
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
Gerryboy:
hw do i join ur premium subscribers
Send a mail to forubusiness63@gmail.com.
with the said subject. Thanks
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by twentyk(m): 12:13am On Oct 16, 2014
9jagames:

Send a mail to forubusiness63@gmail.com.
with the said subject. Thanks
9jagames long time baba
av been trying to send msg to ur gmail and its telling me its not recognise...maybe if u gat another account...
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by fecosequence(m): 7:01am On Oct 18, 2014
leyton orient
Arsenal over2.5
gateshead
shalke04 win +over 2.5
dortmund win
juventus win + undr 5.5
real madrid win +over2.5
Working win
barcelona win+ over1.5
roma win

i urge evry1. to try ths games...stake frm 2h nd abv...happy wknd to us
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by elohorayodele: 11:10am On Oct 18, 2014
Want to bet online and save yourself the stress of going to a bet shop to place bets and collect winning?
All you need is to create an account with 9japredict.com and I will credit your account.winnings can be transferred to your bank account instantly.
You can stake as small as N20 on bets which is something shops don't offer. Just PM me.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
ProEngineer:
Yesterday, I checked on a thread I created about VFL and discovered that it has been deleted. I chuckled a little bit. However, I got worried later on. I was worried not because the MOD's deleted it but because many people seem to doubt honest means to make money. People would rather hope to keep using 200, 300, 500 etc to try and win N500,000 on live betting but at the end they enter a merrygo round. You win today, you lose tomorrow. There's no real progress.

If you really want to earn money online, please try Virtual Football League. I earned just 5k yesterday and that's because MTN network got bad and some body fatigue. Don't even get my manual. Just take your time and study the system. People are afraid/cautious to pay for information that brings them money. I just told myself yesterday, why bother sharing your knowledge. Folks insult your person...and all that negative vibes. However, I believe there people who like taking risks. VFL is a good risk. Very good one.

I did not say that you'd make great money in one day. With VFL, you'd make great Money in many days. Just 2k winning each day is a cumulative 60k at the end of the Month, which I believe is a decent money for many. And the truth is that you even make much more.

Finally, Betting is not the only way you earn money online. Some of you are gifted with the ability to write. Go and write online. Go to sites like freelancer.com and start writing and make money. Live betting...is exciting but I liken it to a RuSsian Roulette.

Get knowledge that works.

You guys should have a great day.

You can't really blame ppl 4 been skeptical, but a lot of Nigerians" tend to soil a good thing ASAP therefore making it so seem ridiculously unreasonable for someone else to invest in it. Let me give you two examples,

1. MLM- this is a super biz d@ is really making waves overseas, I know ppl who are doing wonderfully well with it over there, but come to 9ja, lawd av mercy the corruption even starts from d " self acclaimed oga @ d top" some ppl even go as far as diverting their down lines recruits thereby progressing and d down line left in anguish. This is a biz dat would av helped out a lot of Nigerians but its already rubbished in d sight of those same Nigerians.

2- VFL football league- trust me when I say that I have bought over 4 ebooks and all where total crap, two of the sellers have crashed out, one is practically wallowing in debt and curses ( his was quite pricey), while d last one is an exception, he is doing well with Vfl but u no where d prob den stems from? He never released his real secrets in his crappy ebook, and u know vfl is not something you can give free tips without one been online simultaneously. So for example u may not really expect me now to "believe" someone else who claims to be making steady wins from vfl.

Well I do pray and hope you are the real deal, if so all d best, but if you aren't just take a chill pill.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
twentyk:
9jagames long time baba
av been trying to send msg to ur gmail and its telling me its not recognise...maybe if u gat another account...
forubusiness@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by 9jagames: 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
fecosequence:
leyton orient - LOST
Arsenal over2.5- LOST
gateshead
shalke04 win +over 2.5- LOST
dortmund win- LOST
juventus win + undr 5.5- LOST.
real madrid win +over2.5
Working win- LOST
barcelona win+ over1.5
roma win

i urge evry1. to try ths games...stake frm 2h nd abv...happy wknd to us
YOU TRIED FOR DROPPING THE TIPS.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
BAWSElady:

You can't really blame ppl 4 been skeptical, but a lot of Nigerians" tend to soil a good thing ASAP therefore making it so seem ridiculously unreasonable for someone else to invest in it. Let me give you two examples,

1. MLM- this is a super biz d@ is really making waves overseas, I know ppl who are doing wonderfully well with it over there, but come to 9ja, lawd av mercy the corruption even starts from d " self acclaimed oga @ d top" some ppl even go as far as diverting their down lines recruits thereby progressing and d down line left in anguish. This is a biz dat would av helped out a lot of Nigerians but its already rubbished in d sight of those same Nigerians.

2- VFL football league- trust me when I say that I have bought over 4 ebooks and all where total crap, two of the sellers have crashed out, one is practically wallowing in debt and curses ( his was quite pricey), while d last one is an exception, he is doing well with Vfl but u no where d prob den stems from? He never released his real secrets in his crappy ebook, and u know vfl is not something you can give free tips without one been online simultaneously. So for example u may not really expect me now to "believe" someone else who claims to be making steady wins from vfl.

Well I do pray and hope you are the real deal, if so all d best, but if you aren't just take a chill pill.

You are very right. I haven't tried any MLM business model before, And I don't think I will. It is not because I do not believe they are possible but just like you said, the uplinks could be corrupt.

As for VFL, I kind of stopped selling my ebook. When I held a live training session, I discovered that it was more interactive and I was able to answer a lot of questions from attendees. I wrote the ebook to be so simple to understand but the problem I have with a few people who bought it is that they have never done betting before and some others only bet using agents (picking matches via printed slips). So their computer skills is still begging. Live coaching is exhausting but at least I know I deliver.

Primary reason people lose with VFL is greed. My trick is not lofty; it just requires patience. All you need is two wins a season and you have N1000. Do four seasons and you're done. And these two wins you'd achieve before Matchday 15. I am trying hard to re-write the ebook in an even more simple way due to people who stay very far.

If one can come direct to me, I'd teach them for free. If one can't, then pay for my ebook because it is tedious to write a book and having to use so many examples, mehn! Very tedious. It is enough to make money silently and just chill. Betting on Live/real matches is a higher gamble than VFL for me and right now I am just satisfied with it.

Someone came from Onitsha to PH just for coaching and I spent close to four hours explaining and doing a live session. I was impressed by his tenacity to learn. The guy brought Pawpaw and Watermelon as gifts. ℓ☺ℓ. The basic thing is that VFL is easy and simple...

Finally, when I'm done with the new simplified VFL for Dummies, I'd holla out again. Live coaching for only those who can meet me up in Portharcourt.

Have a great week ahead.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
ProEngineer:

You are very right. I haven't tried any MLM business model before, And I don't think I will. It is not because I do not believe they are possible but just like you said, the uplinks could be corrupt.

As for VFL, I kind of stopped selling my ebook. When I held a live training session, I discovered that it was more interactive and I was able to answer a lot of questions from attendees. I wrote the ebook to be so simple to understand but the problem I have with a few people who bought it is that they have never done betting before and some others only bet using agents (picking matches via printed slips). So their computer skills is still begging. Live coaching is exhausting but at least I know I deliver.

Primary reason people lose with VFL is greed. My trick is not lofty; it just requires patience. All you need is two wins a season and you have N1000. Do four seasons and you're done. And these two wins you'd achieve before Matchday 15. I am trying hard to re-write the ebook in an even more simple way due to people who stay very far.

If one can come direct to me, I'd teach them for free. If one can't, then pay for my ebook because it is tedious to write a book and having to use so many examples, mehn! Very tedious. It is enough to make money silently and just chill. Betting on Live/real matches is a higher gamble than VFL for me and right now I am just satisfied with it.

Someone came from Onitsha to PH just for coaching and I spent close to four hours explaining and doing a live session. I was impressed by his tenacity to learn. The guy brought Pawpaw and Watermelon as gifts. ℓ☺ℓ. The basic thing is that VFL is easy and simple...

Finally, when I'm done with the new simplified VFL for Dummies, I'd holla out again. Live coaching for only those who can meet me up in Portharcourt.

Have a great week ahead.

You write quite intelligently so I do hope that when you say "VFL 4 dummies" u do not mean it in a down graded way? Okay away 4rm d@, there are two very important things in VFL currently which are,
1-Bookie: diff strokes for diff folks, the various bookies in Nigeria have Deir own customized system, so your system should be crafted in lieu to one ( except its a super system d@ works on all), so my question is if its crafted 4 just one bookie nd ur potential customer has funds in anoda, w@ next?
2- Bankroll- every system needs a bankroll most esp Vfl d@ mostyms deals with progressive staking, and d@ one reason y some ppl don't do well with Vfl cos dey jump on it without having d required bankroll, so my question is w@ is ur recommended bankroll using ur system?
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2014
BAWSElady:

You write quite intelligently so I do hope that when you say "VFL 4 dummies" u do not mean it in a down graded way? Okay away 4rm d@, there are two very important things in VFL currently which are,
1-Bookie: diff strokes for diff folks, the various bookies in Nigeria have Deir own customized system, so your system should be crafted in lieu to one ( except its a super system d@ works on all), so my question is if its crafted 4 just one bookie nd ur potential customer has funds in anoda, w@ next?
2- Bankroll- every system needs a bankroll most esp Vfl d@ mostyms deals with progressive staking, and d@ one reason y some ppl don't do well with Vfl cos dey jump on it without having d required bankroll, so my question is w@ is ur recommended bankroll using ur system?

Thanks for the compliment. I'm still improving lol.

Ah no oh! The 'Dummies Book' is a metaphor. It is used to describe books written for the absolute beginner. I have read several Dummies collection. E.g 'Chess for Dummies' 'PLC for Dummies' etc. There so many topics written by the Author of 'books for Dummies'.

For Virtual Football League, MerryBet, Nairabet, 1960Bet, WinnersGoldenBet...are currently in season 326523...there about... So these particular platforms are in sync. Platform like surebet or so are seasons way behind. However, the same principles apply to all.

Now, I discovered many folks just log on the platform they're using and just start betting. This is wrong.

On Merrybet, Nairabet, and 1960bet (these are not the only platforms, just that funding them is easy.), the names are customised. So a Abuja on Merrybet, is not the same Abuja on Nairabet. Before the names were customised, they were using standard names of European Cities. Perhaps, it was customised to give it a more Nigerian feel.

Now, the standard names or let's say the not-customised names are :

Madrid
Berlin
Amsterdam
London
Oslo

(These are the strongest teams)

Rome
Zagreb
Paris
Copehengen
Lisbon
Stocholm
Athens

(These are like the Evertons, the Tottenhams, the Valencias)

Bern
Edinburg
Vienna
Ankara

(These are the whooping boys)

But on Merrybet, when you see Madrid, its name has been changed to Lagos Stars, on Nairabet, it still uses Lagos stars. Berlin name was changed to Kaduna on Merrybet, Aba Lions on Nairabet and Ibadan on 1960bet. Paris is Owerri on Merrybet, Markudi on Nairabet and Illorin on 1960bet. So anyone betting must know that each of these 16 teams have their different strengths and during the season, will lose and draw as many matches to balance the league. God help the punter when he starts placing bets on Lagos when they're about to go on a run of games without winning.

I don't want to make this too long. I said earlier that all I need is two wins a season and each win I decide how much it should be worth. I use N750/wins, and when I achieve the two wins, I'm done for that season and the Bankroll I have in my Account is N32000. I have never lost it.

In one of my free reports I sent out, I said someone who wants,
N250/win needs a minimum of N11000
N300/win needs a minimum of N13000
N350/win ............................of N15000
N400/win ............................of N17000
N500/win ............................of N22000
as their minimum bankroll respectively. The numbers are a little skewed for a reason.

Gosh! This now too long. Finally, I use a strategy and I use it only with the Top 5 teams during the course of a season. Whenever I achieve my minimum target of N1500, I step down to N250/win to win at least two matches from the other top teams. So after playing like four (4) seasons ( tedious 8 hours, which is most times 1 season in the morning, 1 at Afternoon, and 2 from 7pm til I am tired), I get roughly N7500...I cash out N6000 and use N1000 or N500 for normal/real betting..and this is usually when there are favourable fixtures.

So na so I dey do am. The thing is simple but the work is not easy.
Re: Best Football Tips 2017/2018 & Fixed Games.... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
ProEngineer:

Thanks for the compliment. I'm still improving lol.

Ah no oh! The 'Dummies Book' is a metaphor. It is used to describe books written for the absolute beginner. I have read several Dummies collection. E.g 'Chess for Dummies' 'PLC for Dummies' etc. There so many topics written by the Author of 'books for Dummies'.

For Virtual Football League, MerryBet, Nairabet, 1960Bet, WinnersGoldenBet...are currently in season 326523...there about... So these particular platforms are in sync. Platform like surebet or so are seasons way behind. However, the same principles apply to all.

Now, I discovered many folks just log on the platform they're using and just start betting. This is wrong.

On Merrybet, Nairabet, and 1960bet (these are not the only platforms, just that funding them is easy.), the names are customised. So a Abuja on Merrybet, is not the same Abuja on Nairabet. Before the names were customised, they were using standard names of European Cities. Perhaps, it was customised to give it a more Nigerian feel.

Now, the standard names or let's say the not-customised names are :

Madrid
Berlin
Amsterdam
London
Oslo

(These are the strongest teams)

Rome
Zagreb
Paris
Copehengen
Lisbon
Stocholm
Athens

(These are like the Evertons, the Tottenhams, the Valencias)

Bern
Edinburg
Vienna
Ankara

(These are the whooping boys)

But on Merrybet, when you see Madrid, its name has been changed to Lagos Stars, on Nairabet, it still uses Lagos stars. Berlin name was changed to Kaduna on Merrybet, Aba Lions on Nairabet and Ibadan on 1960bet. Paris is Owerri on Merrybet, Markudi on Nairabet and Illorin on 1960bet. So anyone betting must know that each of these 16 teams have their different strengths and during the season, will lose and draw as many matches to balance the league. God help the punter when he starts placing bets on Lagos when they're about to go on a run of games without winning.

I don't want to make this too long. I said earlier that all I need is two wins a season and each win I decide how much it should be worth. I use N750/wins, and when I achieve the two wins, I'm done for that season and the Bankroll I have in my Account is N32000. I have never lost it.

In one of my free reports I sent out, I said someone who wants,
N250/win needs a minimum of N11000
N300/win needs a minimum of N13000
N350/win ............................of N15000
N400/win ............................of N17000
N500/win ............................of N22000
as their minimum bankroll respectively. The numbers are a little skewed for a reason.

Gosh! This now too long. Finally, I use a strategy and I use it only with the Top 5 teams during the course of a season. Whenever I achieve my minimum target of N1500, I step down to N250/win to win at least two matches from the other top teams. So after playing like four (4) seasons ( tedious 8 hours, which is most times 1 season in the morning, 1 at Afternoon, and 2 from 7pm til I am tired), I get roughly N7500...I cash out N6000 and use N1000 or N500 for normal/real betting..and this is usually when there are favourable fixtures.

So na so I dey do am. The thing is simple but the work is not easy.

Woah, cool... Tnx 4 d explanation, u sound genuine like u no ur stuff, ( but so also do Odas who no nuffin can sound to sha), if I had the cash to spare again I would definitely have given it a try... Do keep on blazing,

*peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Banks Push Out Dirty, Mutilated Notes As New Naira Scarcity Persists / Innoson Vs GTB: How GTB Stole Over N700 Million From Innoson’s Account - APC New / Brace Up For Hard Times, CBN Urges Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.