Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS (20072 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Aminu Maigari Resigns As NFF President / SSS Arrests NFF President Maigari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by Osehnetworld(m): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by epospiky(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
What for? If it is on mismanagement issues i think they should start from the head. Politicians, as if they are saints. As for the SSS they have Shekau to arrest!

1 Like

Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by chegx(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
when an underdeveloped country invests so much in sports and entertainment when there are so many pressing issues that needs finance. people like Maigari will take such a country as unserious and loot that money since they don't know how to spend.
over some years now, the nigerian Federal Government has been owing retired Nitel staffs their pensions. A good government should Let the general well being of the people come first before entertainment. Badluck administration has conviencingly proven itself to be an ally of corruption, come 2015 we shall vote him out.

1 Like

Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
onihaxy: Ok
seriously, where are u guyz getting these pix frm?? I wonder how quickly u guyz do edit the pix to the taste of the topic on front page.
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by allanphash7(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
lol, they should collect our money from him and asked him ro re build the glass house. shikena
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by dvee2: 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
The FG thinks they are smart, they waited for the FIFA women world cup to finish sensing the backlash from fans if FIFA baned Nigeria from participation. FIFA have clearly stated government should hands off football association matters. I do not like Maigari and our FA smells corruption everywhere. but this baby minister is going about it the wrong way. FIFA will ban Nigeria for interferance for 4 years and its our football that will surfer. Mr minister just stop funding the NFA let them source for their money. Find another indirect means of removing this man as its obvious thats the target,but for Godsake dont destroy our football. its the only thing that binds us together.
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by duni04(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
tchaik:

Bros don't go there, at all.
Football is the only thing the brings us together in this country. I can bet that their arrest is not unrelated to the unfortunate wink wink fire incident.
JUST DON'T JOKE WITH OUR FUTUBOL

**edited**
[b][/b]

correct guy cool cool
Don't worry i understand. Our football is certainly more important than trivial matters like boko haram raiding villages in the north and killing women and children. Who cares about boko haram when there's football undecided
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by kristisking(m): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
After all the documents have been destroyed.Nothing is going to come out of this arrest.

1 Like

Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by roufy235(m): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by tchaik(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
duni04:
Don't worry i understand. Our football is certainly more important than trivial matters like boko haram raiding villages in the north and killing women and children. Who cares about boko haram when there's football undecided

why not join the NA and go fight BH. abeg park well
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by searay(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nawa oo for Nigerians, una been dey shout say NFF corrupt. Now where SSS want fight am, una still dey complain.

GEJ till 2019
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by duni04(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
tchaik:

why not join the NA and go fight BH. abeg park well
Ok. Goodluck to you and your football grin
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by tchaik(m): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
duni04:
Ok. Goodluck to you and your football grin
Mr. Man stop quoting me; If you want to give yourself heart attack over politically created and manipulated BH, knock yourself out.
Biko, I take amadioha beg u, leave me and my futubol alone.
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by alobam1: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
We are all Damm corrupt in this Country..Days ago the NFF Secretariat was burnt,now this..Tell me who isnt corrupt in niaja and i will tell you that must be a 1Day old baby
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Observing from a safe distance. The drama at the NFF may take a strange turn....politricks! grin
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by duni04(m): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
tchaik:
Mr. Man stop quoting me; If you want to give yourself heart attack over politically created and manipulated BH, knock yourself out.
Biko, I take amadioha beg u, leave me and my futubol alone.
Lol ok sir, sorry for disturbing you smiley

1 Like

Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by tchaik(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
duni04:
Lol ok sir, sorry for disturbing you smiley

o boi, you shaa sabi find pesin trouble. Ok, you don win.

I aint saying BH aint important, but should we neglect every other issue because of that? Methink the government folks aint serious about fighting those ragtags of BH; that is why I rarely comment on anything BH.
Pele if I sounded rude; make I buy one bottle of beer for ya? wink wink wink
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by duni04(m): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
tchaik:

o boi, you shaa sabi find pesin trouble. Ok, you don win.

I aint saying BH aint important, but should we neglect every other issue because of that? Methink the government folks aint serious about fighting those ragtags of BH; that is why I rarely comment on anything BH.
Pele if I sounded rude; make I buy one bottle of beer for ya? wink wink wink
Lol sure! Order one pack of beer online and send. I'll pm u d address grin
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by gebest: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nigeria awaits FIFA ban again.
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by onihaxy: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
urhoboman: seriously, where are u guyz getting these pix frm?? I wonder how quickly u guyz do edit the pix to the taste of the topic on front page.

Loolz. Its easy and takes 25 seconds to create
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by Antell95(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
durella4: Antell95

Durella
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by Ahmeduana(m): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=chegx]
WHICH NITEL? DEFUNT WIRE ROBBERS WORKERS COMPANY
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by Ahmeduana(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=oduastates]
WHAT'S GOVERMENT BUSINESS IN SPONSORING SPORTS?YOU WANT GOVERMENT TO FINANCE SPORTS BUT YOU DON'T WANT GOVERMENT TO HAVE A SAY! BUNCH OF HYPOCRATES!
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by anishe(m): 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
I hope the arrest of MY-GARRI will not affect the prices of GARRI in the market.
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by samseen02(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
from d angle which i'm looking @it from it seems FG wants Nigeria's life ban from FIFA
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by Fabrolistic: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
onihaxy: Ok
o boi, u don craze finish o.
gringringringringringringringringrin
LWKMD
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by kellyjoesteve: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
When will we ever be serious, am even sorry the way this ppl are using the sss, with this their hid and seek game. Arrest day release tomorrow.
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by tetengwo: 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ok oh,we are looking at them,NDI ARA
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by philips70(m): 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dont get it..SSS, what's State Security Service business with NFF mismanagement? Somebody who know should tell me.
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by obeski13(m): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
I tink dis sport minister may end up being d worst in d h.history of dis country.wit d way things are going our sports may suffer reversal of fortunes.today it is football,tomorrow it may be another sport.he cant claim oblivious.
Re: NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS by sorom4: 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
chegx: when an underdeveloped country invests so
much in sports and entertainment when there
are so many pressing issues that needs finance.
people like Maigari will take such a country as
unserious and loot that money since they don't
know how to spend.
over some years now, the nigerian Federal
Government has been owing retired Nitel staffs
their pensions. A good government should Let
the general well being of the people come first
before entertainment. Badluck administration
has conviencingly proven itself to be an ally of
corruption, come 2015 we shall vote him out.
"We" kee. So sorry say no be only you go vote

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Henry Onyekuru Joins Olympiacos, Signs Four-Year Deal / Lampard Hails Rashford's Wonder Goal Against Chelsea / Liverpool VS Mancity: 3 Key Battles Featuring Mane, De Bruyne, Vandijk, Sterling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.