Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

I Am Working On Real Entrepreneur Scheme To Make Money From My Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Am Working On Real Entrepreneur Scheme To Make Money From My Site (565 Views)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / I Need A Good Payment Processor That Can Accept ATM Payment On My Site / We're Working On Online Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Working On Real Entrepreneur Scheme To Make Money From My Site by Joel3(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
nigerians are really interested in making money through the internet as there are limited opportunity at the moment, and right now I am currently working on real entrepreneur scheme. A business website to work with and make money from. I will be launching it soon.

This will need capital to start as individuals who's ready for business and only need to be online now and then to be making contact and trading with money.

Well, there will be more package on it.

Coming soon.
Re: I Am Working On Real Entrepreneur Scheme To Make Money From My Site by Joel3(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
hello, i need joint term. Are you interested?

Before i say it out.
Re: I Am Working On Real Entrepreneur Scheme To Make Money From My Site by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
Joel3: hello, i need joint term. Are you interested?

Before i say it out.

Whatis it? I might be. In?
Re: I Am Working On Real Entrepreneur Scheme To Make Money From My Site by Joel3(m): 11:05am On Sep 01, 2014
pureguide:
Whatis it? I might be. In?

I am proposing a massive project and its called collateral loan. its in two form.

I will explained the first only.

What I understand from my statistic and research a lot of people all over the world need where to invent money online and wait for return or interest and also many business people always look for loans. And there are not much access to loan.

And I have a project of collateral loan, its really the way out. Collateral is a secured loan and the lender never lose a thing.

The project here is we will open a website like a bank account every body can login and have access to their money deposited like web money.

Then we organize and source for client who need to borrow money for thier business expansion or whatever through a reliable collateral.

After all proper investigation and satisfactory collateral loan request.

Then will make notice of the secured loan need through the billboard chart for contributors.

Example

$100,000 secured loan needed at 10% interest pay month, refund deadline 6 month.

Then all members who we will be interested will start contributing any amount until it get to that fix amount. It will be counting it process like how much is left and once completed then we close it and seal the offer.

Money will be transfer from the site itself as we will have a databank of does who contributed. Remember any amount paid will be 10% each per month.

All investors will be online all day monitoring the bill board for any investment offer.

Since its a collateral secured loan money back is guaranteed.

Banks make their money from loans.

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Help / 3 Things You Should Do To Make More Money From Your Blog Or Website. / 5,000 Facebook Likes Easy Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.