Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) (4723 Views)

Graphic Photos: Miss Bumbum Brazil Damages Her Butt.... (see Photo) / The Best Celebrity Bikini Butt Selfies / TV Presenter Taking Selfie With Kim Kardashian's Butt (See Pictures Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by barryzkween(f): 12:08am On Aug 27, 2014
Chai!, what was she thinking?....Anyways she is not the first to do it and get busted. Recall few weeks ago Halima Abubakar posted a photo on her IG page of a woman swimming under water in a bootylicious Bikini?. well I didn't carry that news because I doubted if that was her and behold I was right!.. It turned out that the photo was from a model Dominique Chinn based in the States.
Halima has pulled down the supposedly bikini butt photo from her IG, but then why claiming someone else's butt..Lol.

See photos of the rightful owner of the butt here http://kweenyetty..com/2014/08/bustedhalima-abubakar-bikini-butt-photo.html

Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by Airforce1(m): 12:16am On Aug 27, 2014
choi grin
Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by chimerase2: 12:22am On Aug 27, 2014
See wetin ma aunty mate dey do
Revealing her centre of epimja angry
Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by olorunthobby(f): 3:42am On Aug 27, 2014
Ashiritu! Lobatan grin

3 Likes

Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by Pennywise(m): 3:51am On Aug 27, 2014
It will be right to say Halima has butt insecurity. Hardly surprising. Its an epidemic among Nigerian girls. They seem to care more about it than guys.

2 Likes

Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by Dubby6(m): 4:53am On Aug 27, 2014
Butt na butt. I dont care about d owner, just d butt
Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by hatux: 6:16am On Aug 27, 2014
cheesy ... Butt owner.
Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:04am On Aug 27, 2014
That picture no clear joor

I need better view of the ikebe to ascertain the owner
Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2014
Maybe she don go do enlargement
Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by djeezy(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2014
Smh, Nigerian celebrity and lies. I'm sure she wants her buttt to look like that hence passing off someone's buttt as hers. Well she got busted. #shame.
Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 27, 2014
Lol. grin grin
Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:31am On Aug 27, 2014
busted!!! grin grin
Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by michphenomena(m): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2014
Shame! She is not proud of herself....But I love dat yarsh grin
Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by hannesy(f): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2014
Halima dear if u like d butt y not simply go get urs!!! Is now in d market lol
Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by tutaboi(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2014
Butt kee? Does it really mater?
Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by Dreyl(m): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2014
SELENAqueensy: Maybe she don go do enlargement
you really fall my hands
Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2014
Dubby6: Butt na butt. I dont care about d owner, just d butt
u don't care bout d owner!! shocked wat if its dat of a ...... lipsrsealed
Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2014
SELENAqueensy: Maybe she don go do enlargement
maybe u r the rightful owner of the buttt
Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by axortedbabe(f): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2014
Butt disclaimer..
Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2014
any bum bum is claimable
Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by MisterLongman(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2014
MsSteph: any bum bum is claimable
Halima abubakar be like ' I claim it in jesus name' grin
Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by Djicemob: 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Naija actresses.Disgracing themselves since 1960 Naija actresses.Disgracing themselves since 1960 angry
Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by Djicemob: 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Naija actresses.Disgracing themselves since 1960 angry
Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by valentineebele(m): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
chicks and butt....mehn d butt dine dey tire ne sef.... but come 2 think of it na nyash insercurity we go call dis 1.
Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by valentineebele(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
real funny.
Re: Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dreyl: you really fall my hands

How na? Wat did I do?

(1) (Reply)

See Wizkid Saying His A Year Older Than His Age. / Photos Of Security Searching Ladies In Their Private Parts Goes Viral / Davido Hosts Wizkid And Hushpuppi In A Club In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.