Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage (3756 Views)

Beef Alert! Iyanya Finally Replied Kenyan Artist "Jaguar" With A Comment Blast / Significant Things That Chidinma Ekile And Rihanna Shares In Common / PHOTOS: Wow! Who Knew That Chidinma Ekhile Had Such Hot Curves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by skyrocketters: 6:26am On Aug 27, 2014
The "Kukere" crooner finally revealed that chidinma was truly checking him out, but this time wasn't about his six-pack but something much below his waist. Though His fans felt his hands was not meant to be on that spot as it much denotes that six-pack artist was almost hard or otherwise.

Continue below to read fans comments, they all felt Iyanya was becoming hard below his waist after having close contact with chidinma
www..com

Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by hatux: 6:31am On Aug 27, 2014
Reacts And by the way your spot there, the guy is holding a mic.
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by skyrocketters: 6:49am On Aug 27, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by skyrocketters: 6:50am On Aug 27, 2014
hatux: Reacts And by the way your spot there, the guy is holding a mic.

its swollen
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by itstpia1: 7:11am On Aug 27, 2014
are they encouraging people to make babies or to have relationships?
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by hensben(m): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2014
Study cerebral nervous system(CNS).

Brb
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by itstpia1: 7:25am On Aug 27, 2014
oh brother, this place has gone to the dogs.
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by skyrocketters: 8:27am On Aug 27, 2014
itstpia1: oh brother, this place has gone to the dogs.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 27, 2014
Mtcheww

nothing really special.
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by Tval(m): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2014
He was holding a mic at the circled region.
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by skyrocketters: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2014
Tval: He was holding a mic at the circled region.

that's because he had that spot swollen up because of the body contact with chidinma and she was also practically staring at that spot
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by Tval(m): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2014
skyrocketters:

that's because he had that spot swollen up because of the body contact with chidinma and she was also practically staring at that spot

Well, that's not the first time she's doing that(staring at Iyanya's abs).
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by skyrocketters: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2014
Tval:

Well, that's not the first time she's doing that(staring at Iyanya's abs).

at first i thought it was his abs, but a close look at chidinma's eyeball shows that she was actually looking far below his waist. i hope everybody viewing this can digest what am talking about but the sharp calabar boy was fast enough to have covered up
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by axortedbabe(f): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2014
Nice abs iyanya..
Buh must u go shirtless at any slighest opportunity...
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by skyrocketters: 9:47am On Aug 27, 2014
axortedbabe: Nice abs iyanya..
Buh must u go shirtless at any slighest opportunity...

he did that because he wants someone like you to see that he's got it big
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by crisycent: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2014
Stupid Nigerian artist. Who performs on stage with her phone in her pocket? Don't you have a fvcking manager? Damn I hate these idiots portraying Nigerians as stupid. No wonder they said tiwa savage should perform for sound engineers and cleaners at the bet awards.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by axortedbabe(f): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2014
skyrocketters:

he did that because he wants someone like you to see that he's got it big
sori 2 disappoint u both,i don't gt carried away with such frivolity...
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by skyrocketters: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2014
axortedbabe: sori 2 disappoint u both,i don't gt carried away with such frivolity...

wow, thumbs-up. but am sorry dear i also wish i could read your mind to be double sure of that
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2014
So?? undecided
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by skyrocketters: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2014
SMALLPENIS: So?? undecided

google
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by skyrocketters: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
itstpia1: are they encouraging people to make babies or to have relationships?

i wonder ooo
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by TVTKOKO(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
^^
and some jobless mofos be killing demselves over another man's biz
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by skyrocketters: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
TVTKOKO: ^^
and some jobless mofos be killing demselves over another man's biz

like seriously, tell them ooo
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by skyrocketters: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
axortedbabe: sori 2 disappoint u both,i don't gt carried away with such frivolity...

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by Airforce1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
chidinma is one girl I would like to phuck

People say she's petite but I say she's super hot
Re: Iyanya Finally Reacts - Revealed That Chidinma Was Checking Him Out On Stage by skyrocketters: 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
Airforce1: chidinma is one girl I would like to phuck

People say she's petite but I say she's super hot

Airforce one, which one be phuck again, are you trying to say you wanna poke that girl? am sure if you do, she would get choked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Joke & Azeez Ogedengbe’s White Wedding Shuts Down Lekki Lagos [PHOTOS] / Ubi Franklin Is Cheating On Lilian Esoro (photos) / Top 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.