Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Expert Web Design Mentor Needed To Coach Me One On One - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Expert Web Design Mentor Needed To Coach Me One On One (707 Views)

Expert Web Traffic Generating Secret Revealed / Expert Web Design Mentor Needed To Coach Me One On One / Webdesign Mentor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expert Web Design Mentor Needed To Coach Me One On One by bjmorre: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2008
i am a newbies who need an expert in web design to teach me how to design websites.prefarably he should live in lagos around isolo as soon as possible.
or if there is any other self help program that any one can recommend to start with.
any one willing to assist with helpful info shd email me on bjmorreonline1@yahoo.com
Re: Expert Web Design Mentor Needed To Coach Me One On One by switchmax8: 10:58am On Oct 29, 2008
hello,
I saw your advert on nairaland i can train you in web design as well as development contact me on my website if you are ok but i live around Egbeda www.switchmaxdesign.com.I was trying to send you email but,it was not going through.
Re: Expert Web Design Mentor Needed To Coach Me One On One by DualCore1: 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2008
switchmax8:

hello,
I saw your advert on nairaland i can train you in web design as well as development contact me on my website if you are ok but i live around Egbeda www.switchmaxdesign.com.I was trying to send you email but,it was not going through.

Switch, what in the phrase
bjmorre:

an expert in web design
do u not understand?
Re: Expert Web Design Mentor Needed To Coach Me One On One by likewhat: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2008
Is there any difference: WEB DESIGN and WEB DEVELOPMENT
Re: Expert Web Design Mentor Needed To Coach Me One On One by likewhat: 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2008
swicth pls can you take me on JavaScript?
I know the basic but i want to become a pro.
Re: Expert Web Design Mentor Needed To Coach Me One On One by yawatide(f): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2008
likewhat,

To me ther is a difference:

Web design to me deals with using photoshop/fireworks et al to produce a creative which someone like me, a developer, slices and dices, combines content (XHTML), presentation (CSS), behaviour (JavaScript) and business logic (PHP, JSP, etc) to produce a website with a good user experience and from which users get value.

This is not to be confused with a software developer who deals solely in backend languages like Java, .net, etc. who can work either on the web or on stand-alone apps.

Make sense?

(1) (Reply)

Paypal: Opening A Paypal Account Without Stress / Problems With Mysql / Newbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.