Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

I'm Tired Of Being Called Gay"-ik Ogbonna Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Tired Of Being Called Gay"-ik Ogbonna Cries Out (1647 Views)

IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram / IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom / 'i’m A Mega Super Star' – Korede Bello Is Tired Of Being Called ‘upcoming’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Being Called Gay"-ik Ogbonna Cries Out by chiebuka66: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2014
Just like Uti and Alex Ekubo,Ik Ogbonna has always been trailed by gay rumours. Even when he flaunts a lady, some say he is trying to cover up .He opened up on his frustration to Punch

“I am tired of the gay rumours trailing me. You can never pick out any man with whom I have had......

continue: http://www..com/2014/08/im-tired-of-being-known-as-gay-ik.html

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Says She Has No A$$ Or H1ps That Can Save Her Awesome Life / Check Out This Photo Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan When He Was 12yrs Old / Flavour N'abania Having Morning Devotion With His Cute Dogs(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.