Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Everton Sign Former Chelsea Striker Samuel Eto'o On Two-year Deal Read More: Ht - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everton Sign Former Chelsea Striker Samuel Eto'o On Two-year Deal Read More: Ht (531 Views)

Samuel Eto'o's Statement On Boko Haram / NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal / Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everton Sign Former Chelsea Striker Samuel Eto'o On Two-year Deal Read More: Ht by tv360: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2014
done deal...
Everton have announced the signing of free agent Samuel Eto'o on a two-year deal.
The 33-year-old striker was released by Chelsea earlier this summer and has joined the Toffees following the collapse of a move to neighbours Liverpool.
The striker tweeted: 'Officially an Everton player...!!! Let's get ready for a new and ambitious Challenge!!!'

Martinez told the club's official website: 'I met him and we had a very good chat about football in general and I was impressed about the hunger he still has.
'For someone who has achieved nearly everything, he still has the desire he had at 15 when he went to Spain and showed what he could do. For many reasons he has got a point to prove.
'We are very excited and I think Everton is the perfect home for him. The fans will make him ready and feel sharp but we have got to be a bit patient with the fitness levels and make sure he is back to his best.'

Re: Everton Sign Former Chelsea Striker Samuel Eto'o On Two-year Deal Read More: Ht by tv360: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2014
Good for him. And i hope he makes it in time to play against his former club Chelsea, when they take on them this weekend.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome Falcao / Arsene Wenger's Deadline Day Text Messages / Referee's Body Dismembered For Stabbing A Football Player To Death In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.