Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

How Animals See Men - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Animals See Men (1314 Views)

Animals! Super Animals! / 11 Animals With Violent Sex Lives / 5 Animals That Actually Never DIE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Animals See Men by edogho(m): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
Its of course a proven fact that humans aren't herbivores buh of course some people especially in d eastern and far eastern part of the world likes not meat and have proven that without meat, we'll still survive.
its also of a fact that the number of humans who loves eating meat, fish and whatever animals they can lay their fingers on far outweighs that of people who don't.
Festive periods is one period where there's some kind of apocalypse as it were in the animal kingdom. muslims attack goats, rams and cows while christians focus on bringing to ruin many lives of fowls(turkeys/chickens). it continues this way. buh whenever a wild cat brings to ruin any human (mainly as a source of food), we tend to act as if we ourselves are totally innocent of such disastrous acts. we see it as evil forgetin that the wild cats are mostly carnivorous in nature. Only God knows the kind of eye this animals go take dey look us grin albeit they'll see us as murderous oppressors
buh wait o, I LOVE MEAT ogrin
Re: How Animals See Men by edogho(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
since i started thinking like this, i've been planning on selling MY dog o, because i've commited d worst. all its children i've sold.
what say u nairalanders. ur opinions o. LESS I FORGET i've eaten different types of meat. ranging from goats to fowls, dogs, monkeys and donkeys, snails and snakes even that dirty buh delicious pig meat sefgrin several buh meats aren't excluded (antelope and squirrels and bush-rats. chai God Forgive Me I wonder d eye dis animals go take dey look me grin . ModS!!!
and finally Made front page grin
Re: How Animals See Men by XOXmedia: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
What a predatory hypocrisy
Re: How Animals See Men by Blakjewelry(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
@op I like your choice of word. I my self wonder sometimes what is human in the eyez of other animal.
Re: How Animals See Men by edogho(m): 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
XOXmedia: What a predatory hypocrisy
hypocrisy? i did confess didn't i pack well oga.
Re: How Animals See Men by XOXmedia: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
edogho: hypocrisy? i did confess didn't i pack well oga.
yea, i mean the instinct behind how we treat and respond to these animals
Re: How Animals See Men by Gooci(m): 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
edogho: since i started thinking like this, i've been planning on selling MY dog o, because i've commited d worst. all its children i've sold.
what say u nairalanders. ur opinions o. LESS I FORGET i've eaten different types of meat. ranging from goats to fowls, dogs, monkeys and donkeys, snails and snakes even that dirty buh delicious pig meat sefgrin several buh meats aren't excluded (antelope and squirrels and bush-rats. chai God Forgive Me I wonder d eye dis animals go take dey look me grin . ModS!!!
bros.... na you suppose de sell EBO** oo
Re: How Animals See Men by edogho(m): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
XOXmedia:
yea, i mean the instinct behind how we treat and respond to these animals
now i understand bruzahgrin . mi dogs up for sale o. incase it has some grudge against me for selling all her puppys grin U Want?
Re: How Animals See Men by XOXmedia: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
edogho: now i understand bruzahgrin . mi dogs up for sale o. incase it has some grudge against me for selling all her puppys grin U Want?
my guy dnt let fear grip you oh. Those dogs are not humans and so cannot remember all your past sins. Just love them and they will love you back
Re: How Animals See Men by Penuelseun(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
Son, your sins are forgiving you. Go and sin no more
Re: How Animals See Men by KillerBeauty(f): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
This thread dey make me dey laff
Re: How Animals See Men by edogho(m): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
KillerBeauty: This thread dey make me dey laff
as in eh, from d beginin of time man has been the most ferrocious of all beasts. check am and u'll know i'm right. u and i are no exception Beauty, ur moniker agreesgrin . or i lie?
Re: How Animals See Men by edogho(m): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
Penuelseun: Son, your sins are forgiving you. Go and sin no more
Forgive Me, don't tell me u're vegeterian aka grass eater grin
Re: How Animals See Men by edogho(m): 8:51am On Sep 03, 2014
and finally, some mods saw it fit to move this thread to science/technology dis mods funny gan what's scientific about this thread? na wa o
Re: How Animals See Men by Odward(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2014
edogho: and finally, some mods saw it fit to move this thread to science/technology dis mods funny gan what's scientific about this thread? na wa o
sorry oo....I'v been doing fasting and prayer to enter front page but the mods are too blind to put it on fp,yet they can post lies about massive ocean blah blah blah.........I recommend they start selling akara and potato in their bustops.
Re: How Animals See Men by edogho(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
Odward: sorry oo....I'v been doing fasting and prayer to enter front page but the mods are too blind to put it on fp,yet they can post lies about massive ocean blah blah blah.........I recommend they start selling akara and potato in their bustops.
with akamu. i just dey hit fp since. mi next piece go hit front page too, watch out.....

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Latest Cheat Using 51vpn And Connection Stabilizer / Futo Students Test-run A Rocket! / Details On Spectranet Data Plans, Promos And Modems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.