Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise (2740 Views)

What Business Can I Invest 100,000 Naira / I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do / Pls Good Nigerians, Lost My Job Last Year But I Have N700k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by yemibox: 12:29am On Oct 25, 2008
Please Advise. Thank you
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by nedunaija(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2008
There are a whole lot u can invest in with 700k. It all depends on you, your passion, your present job status, and of course, your financial goal. If you are a worker who closes by say, 7 or 8 p.m,then your only bet could be stocks or mutual funds because you do not have the time to run a business.
If you do not have a job, then you can build any business you want. you start with ANYTHING and just ensure you build a system around it.
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by seguneze: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2008
pray about it, you will get a very good idea on what to do with your money,but dont rush into any business without doing your homework
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by atilla(m): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2008
Hello Yemibox

are you interested in investing with shares?
If so let me know and I can be of help in that regards.

Take care
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by oluwilson: 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2008
You such an intelligent person to have sought for advice instead of losing your control because of money.
However, you should know that investment is like a vehicle to carry from one financial point to another
you therefore can't afford not to know where you are going.
If you really want to make more money with your 700K you should be able to answer the following basic
questions:
For how long do you want to invest this money?
How much time are you willing to invest besides your capital?
How many ideas have you and how rich are they?
How much do you expect as your turn over?
Are you willing to learn?
How much risk are you ready to take?
If your plan fails how would you handle it?
These are few among many questions you should be able to answer before embarking on any investment.
For the fact that you have the money does not mean you are qualified to manage and grow it. I have seen
people with lot of money go bankrupt while some people have attained a level of financial freedom without
any start up capital. It takes more than just having money to make money.
Invest a little in financial/business education. Don't hesitate to get professional advice and services.Above all don't forget God. Best of luck
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by deardoc: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2009
hi yemibox,
compliments of the season.
please this is a new year so dont get scammed.my advice to you is that whatever business u want to get into,you have to do a thorough research patiently except you want to throw your money to the winds.get knowledgeable, remember,no one can protect your investment better than yourself. i still have confidence in the stock market and feel you should invest in companies with good fundamentals. also real estate is not bad "BUT" you need to devote time to go to alausa to confirm that the land does not belong to the government and the autenticity so you do not fall prey to fraudsters.
happy investing.remember most genuine investment plans are long term
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by UNIB(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2009
Hi yi. , deardoc   , had said it   just be careful for nothing cos fraudsters are always looking to attract  people with trick of making quick  ROI( return of investment )  withing 4months - 1year which some of these folks had bn advising you on , even giving you their contacts , please just be wise and do the real thing cos 700k is not wake up an pick  at the back of your apartment , I know it may look like little money to some of us but the truth is that 700k is not small as many would have it  , once again ''BE WISE ''  it's only the foolish ones that refuse to learn from others past experience , so, my beloved shine your eyes oooooo  and remember many Niaja fraudsters bribe some company owners to use their office during  their 419 operation ,so,  don't  be carried away at the look of some offices  you might visit, what you have to do is to be smart and don't loos your guide , i suggest you hook-up with a lawyer when dealing with some offices in case if you can't understand all terms in business .If you need more advc on how to invest in stock or about stock market i can compose a book for you on that as a  beginner . Happy investing ,  cool cool
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by bothsstock: 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2009
Investment doesn't require you to put all your money in one basket but in many baskets.
Investment is good likewise Business and as well stock trading.
Stock trading gives birth to many millionaires of this world and i will recommend global stock trading. you canfind out more about this on
www.globalstocktrading
see you at the top.
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by UNLEASHED(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2009
I might not give any advice but with that your money, Shine your eyes o! shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by AjanleKoko: 12:41am On Feb 18, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy
The way people dey drop email addies and phone numbers I fear for this person o! LOL

Anyway, this is my own advice, given current conditions:
If you're working and have the 700k as spare cash, try to fix the money with your bank or asset mgt company (you know, like Kakawa or Denham or all those guys). Commercial papers or some other fixed instruments. The rates for this stuff are going up now. Don't buy any shares except if you don't need the money for the next 10 years. The meltdown will continue for a long time, and nobody will be taking any profit from that stock market for now.

If you really are not working and have the cash, why not set up a business buying and selling? Maybe a small supermarket, or specialized product sales. Even if it's buying and selling recharge cards every month. You won't make a killing but you can make a tidy income every month.
All the best anyways. Pls don't PM me or anything. I'm not an advisor of any kind.
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by Thadude(m): 1:01am On Feb 21, 2009
Chei! see all the investment professionals that proped up because of 700k?, there is poverty in my land.
No body could even inform yemibox that 700k investment now pose a big risk on his part or that he should wait to see if govt will bail out the stock market?
This is the time to sit-don-look govt.
Yemibox my advise to you is to keep ur money in GTB or any safe bank for now and earn ur monthly interest while you wait to see what the govt will do as regards the economy. 2days after the govt bails out the stock market then u can invest in it (preferably penny stocks). Mind you penny stocks are equally suicide stocks!
In the meantime join www.stockmarketnigeria.com its a free investment forum for intending stock market investors, there you can read articles about investment and ask question. How many nairalanders have investment in the stock market? probably 5%.
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by ochallo: 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2009
you can fix it with finbank at 9%interest for 90days,while you are thinking of what to do with it.
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2009
Look for a niche product to import that can be promoted using a marketing company,
set up a distributorship, target your market, and you'll make good money.
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by nwaodua: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2009
guy, i work in the bank and i can tell you that considering the situation in the capital market and the economic crisis, look for a goos bank and keep your money liquid,, if you need help reach me on 08062835208,
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by honeric01(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2009
Do not respond to anyone sending you their emails or contact info, we are talking about your money here, not a national cake, be wise.
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by enomakos(m): 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2009
pray about it before u invest and u must have some knowledge about the business before u invest in it
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by Primenet(m): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2009
One of the first thing you need is information on where your business passion flows. There are many areas you can invest your money and have peace of mind. Before you invest in any area of your choice make sure you have the right information and what I call business boldness (shock absorber).

But one area I would advise you to give a second thought is real estate business. You may not need to invest all the 700k, rather give a portion to it and watch your investment grow. You can grow whatever you invested into millions and become a figure in that area.

There are many areas you can invest in real estate. Like I told you, you need the right information to lunch forth.
If you need more information on real estate kindly visit:

http://www.realestateboomng.com

or call Maccomms on 07055253345
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by lawrencead: 2:02am On May 01, 2009
Pls i need advice on =n=5million fixed deposit in nigeria banks and the interest rate i should expect from each banks, for 30days, 60days, 90days and 1year. hope to hear from your.
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by honeric01(m): 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2010
Wait for dollar, pounds or Euro to drop, then buy dollars and have the kept somewhere, watch the price, when it grows like 5-8 naira, you can sell, repeat this steps after taking in your profits.
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by mrsage(m): 1:03am On Sep 22, 2010
1. Turkey farming business- A Mini Turkey Farm
This is an agric bizness with a short turnaround period. You can start
this venture with a room, bq, uncompleted building or any vacant space.
The profit margin is very handsome. Turkeys mature within a few months and
they do not smell like other poultry animals. You can recoup your
investment within 6 months with a very high profit margin.
The key areas are: Feeding, Where to get supplies of young animals, pest
control, housing etc.

2. Custard Powder Production
Custard as we all know is a fast moving food product here in Nigeria.

3. Grasscutter farming
4. Meat Delivery/Supply Business. Food related and very profitable
5. Soap making. Soap is a fast moving consumer product and production
process is not too complex
6. Exercise Book production
7. You can set up a small bakery and expand in future. Nigerians love bread
8. You can import shoes and other fashion accessories. I know a guy that
imports male casual shoes from the Uk and he sells to wholesale buyers in
Lagos. The rate of return is very high, quick turnover is guaranteed and
the products sell fast because it meets one of the basic needs of man -
Clothing.
9. Transportation. the recent ban on commercial motorcycles in Lagos has
thrown up a huge business opportunity for smart investors who understand
the Lagos business environment.
10. Supply of corporate gift items.
11. Small scale Printing press.
12. Game lounge

I have comprehensive information on all these business ideas. Kindly contact:
info@dwightservices.com
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by CareTaker1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2010
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by fxjunkie(m): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2010

Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by atuagbo: 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2010
@Mr Sage
info@dwightservices.com

Thanks for your invaluable contribution to this trend. Kindly send me a comprehensive information on a mini turkey business and game lounge business. paulpurpose2000@yahoo.co.nz
Re: What Can I Invest In With N700k? Please Advise by gega: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2010
Hi, can we partner on putting on TV a promo for an original tv game show from me which i bet you will compete favorably with "who wants to be a millionaire" and bring in cas for us. I am currently working out its patent right.I am very seriuos because i know the potential of this game.
The plan is:
-We'll get to partner with a Tv station that needs content to put us on advert free for a particular period. The advert will state when the show will fully commence and thru this way we'll get the public aware.
-We'll approach Telecommunication companys, anyone of them will likely show interest with a proposal and inform them about the advert on TV. Of course, it's d way the advert is packaged that will impress them and the potential of the game.
-We will partner with a media house to help do a recording of the show(advert).Here we may need to spend some money.
-Lastly, we will get the game accessory.just temporary ones before the multinationals can come in and drop the big money for authentic accessories.
Where you are required to partner is in the purchasing of the accessories and this won't even take all your N700k.At most it should take N150k.
And once the show hits the airwave,you can get back your money spent and still share in the gain according to our agreement.
I hope you find this worthwhile.
Thanks.may reach me on darey04@yahoo.com,i reside in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money On Your Mobile Phone With Jama / Business Plan For Palm Oil In Nigeria / Issues Downloading 1688 App Fixed 100% Working Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.