Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Wizkid's Singer, L.A.X Graduates With Masters In UK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Singer, L.A.X Graduates With Masters In UK (701 Views)

Fred Amata's Son, Oreva Amata Graduates With First Class From UK University / Starboy L.A.X Graduates With A Masters Degree / Wizkid's Singer, L.A.X Graduates With Masters In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Singer, L.A.X Graduates With Masters In UK by MUSICOGA1: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Starboy Entertainment singer, L.A.X, has gotten graduated from the University of Manchester with a Master's degree. L.A.X (Damilola Abdulrazak Afolabi) who is signed to Wizkid's label and has shown his artistic flair with hit singles such as 'Ginger' and 'Caro', took to social media to share a photo of his final Thesis project with the caption, 'Finally', Done!!'. His label CEO, Wizkid, was obviously proud of his protege, and also took to social media to offer his congratulations, with one eye on the business of course! "My lil bro @izzlax finally done with his masters! Big upmy g! Now game time! More music nd turn up! It's abt to be real. Proud of u!" L.A.X signed to Starboy Entertainment in August 2013.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-e4EmDLTy9Zk/U_zbM871L3I/AAAAAAAALzQ/E8NaWtBngJg/s1600/lax.jpg[/img]

http://www.musicoga.com/2014/08/e-news-wizkids-singer-lax-graduates.html

(1) (Reply)

"I Used To Be An Electrician" - Paul Okoye Of Psquare / What You Need To Know About Beyonce As She Clocks 33 / Hilarious! Eniola Badmus Dances Shoki At NEA Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.