Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Check Out What Karen Igho Said About The ALS Bucket Challenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out What Karen Igho Said About The ALS Bucket Challenge (827 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) / Genevieve Joins Bill Gates, George Bush, Lady Gaga In Ice Bucket Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What Karen Igho Said About The ALS Bucket Challenge by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Actually some Nigerian celebs just don't like the idea of this ice bucket challenge[or whatever they call it], apart from Yvonne Nelson, Karen Igho as also expressed her dis-taste for the challenge.

She claims that Ebola also needs awareness and naija celebs should stop copying the Americans.

In her words:

Since you are busy creating awareness for the ALS bucket challenge don't forget Ebola needs awareness too. Una dey follow America do bucket challenge when we never chop belle full!!!!

But i hope they join this Ebola bathroom selfie challenge or what ever the call it. #just saying too.

http://www.whonaija.com/2014/08/check-out-what-karen-igho-said-about.html

Re: Check Out What Karen Igho Said About The ALS Bucket Challenge by dj187: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
I SUPPORT U KAREN, NA INFERIORITY COMPLEX DEY WORRY DEM, EBOLA DEY OUR BACKYARD BUT YET NO SINGLE AWARENESS FROM THESE OUR NAIJA AMERICA WANNABE CELEBS.......SMH
Re: Check Out What Karen Igho Said About The ALS Bucket Challenge by hatux: 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
I go with this woman this time around.. Make she they carry me go, she's damn on point!

(1) (Reply)

I Love This Man! / Photo: Donjazzy Have His Hair Cut With Blade / What Happened Between Linda Ikeji And Mr Aye Dee Was 'love Turned To Hate"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.