Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

How Many Lizard Have You Killed In Your Days? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Lizard Have You Killed In Your Days? (753 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / You Killed Obiano's Former Wife For Him To Marry You - Uche Ekwunife To Obiano's / You Can Lengthen Your Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Lizard Have You Killed In Your Days? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
Growing up in the north Kaduna to be precise, It seemed at a point that "The Lizard Killing" was an incredible sport that almost all boys should indulge in to belong. I wonder if is still being done like of old, wouldn't our lizards be in extinction. Anyway the question is, how many Lizards have you killed in your days

Re: How Many Lizard Have You Killed In Your Days? by lirusehn(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
time for Award bah??
Re: How Many Lizard Have You Killed In Your Days? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
Don't kill lizards. They are good for breeding.

nairaland.com/krall/lizard-breeding
Re: How Many Lizard Have You Killed In Your Days? by DickDastardly(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Yaba leftist
Re: How Many Lizard Have You Killed In Your Days? by am0s(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
i killed a total of 7 ...plus 5 lizards eggs
Re: How Many Lizard Have You Killed In Your Days? by hannesy(f): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
DickDastardly: Yaba leftist
talk tru jooor
Re: How Many Lizard Have You Killed In Your Days? by DickDastardly(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
hannesy: talk tru jooor
Abeg no expose me o wink
Re: How Many Lizard Have You Killed In Your Days? by tolutweety(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
None. I have always disliked them.
Re: How Many Lizard Have You Killed In Your Days? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
My oh my! I didn't see that coming!!!

Well, no one has killed more Lizards that me.

As a matter of fact, I still do and will continue to do so whenever I see them.

I acted Passion Of The Christ 7 Times (thrice when I was in Lag, twice in ABJ and twice in Onitsha) with real crosses I made by myself. After three days I'd sneak out in the night, exhume the stinking Lizard and throw it away only to tell my Cousins during the day that it had resurrected from the dead. And they believed me, in awe, everytime I did it.

I gave many of them names: Pharzek, Emmundaki, Rhai Mamundos and many other meaningless names.

I was very adventurous when I was little; even thought of writing a little "gospel-like" book for Emmundaki once because it was one of the tricks that caught the eyes of not just my Cousins but many of friends and neighbours from other compounds who I succeeded in dragging into the trickery.

I wasn't mentally bipolar oh, just loved silly adventures.

I still kill Lizards tho, I hate the site of them.
Re: How Many Lizard Have You Killed In Your Days? by am0s(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
was a lizard assassinator
i so much love kilin dem....
i av dif methods of kiling
1. trap
2. usin fara(grasshoper) as bait
3.in harmatan sison wet d wall
4. dnt pursue lizard...allow lizards to pursue dier sef esp(male) den u can cstch it wit even bear hand
more later

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Only Need 3.5 Inch To Achieve Maximum Pleasure. / Top 10 Things You Can’t Prove But People Believe Anyway / Indomitable Spirit: Simeon, Amazing Guitarist Who Has No Fingers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.