Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

My Experience At My PPA - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Experience At My PPA (2613 Views)

Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / Amazing!!!seven Different Girls Are Pregnant For Four Different Corpers @ My Ppa / Help!he Impregnanted An SS1 Student At His PPA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At My PPA by nnomy3: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
I was posted to a Federal University, after reporting to the place, I found out that, it's one thing to get posted and another to be accepted. We were made to pass through Oral interview cos their were 9 of us which, according to them is too much, and finally asked to come back tomorrow for acceptance or rejection as the case may be. I pray fervently to be favoured.
Please share your experience.

Modified!!!
was accepted after much much, now serving as a graduate assistant.
God is great.
Re: My Experience At My PPA by Alexen: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2014
nnomy3: I was posted to a Federal University, after reporting to the place, I found out that, it's one thing to get posted and another to be accepted. We were made to pass through Oral interview cos their were 9 of us which, according to them is too much, and finally asked to come back tomorrow for acceptance or rejection as the case may be. I pray fervently to be favoured.
Please share your experience.
I was posted to one COMM. SEC. SCH (SNR), KPORGHOR, TAI LG RIVERS STATE, were i was among the first two corper to get there nd we were both accepted by the principal. The principal actually said he still need more corpers, to me i think it depend on the no of corpers needed at ur PPA that will determine whether to be rejected or accepted.
Re: My Experience At My PPA by ajasa4link: 1:22am On Sep 15, 2014
We were 9 corpers posted to my ppa Which is a federal government college ( one of the unity schools ) though we met batch C and batch A corpers there, the vice principal accepted us all . He picked interest in me when he discovered I studied insurance. He asked me about insurance Which I nearly injured him with much explanation about it. He signed all our acceptance letters and our application letter for leave on the spot after engaging us in little chitty chats. The man is a knowledgeable talkative with whom we discussed different issues from students failing English and passing other subject, to politics of boko haram.
Looking forward to next week when I'll resume back there

(1) (Reply)

See How These Youth Copers Serve Their Country / Ppa In Ptdf / Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.