Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Make Money On The Internet? Fact Or Hype - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Make Money On The Internet? Fact Or Hype (1469 Views)

5 Gadgets That Are All Hype And Overpriced / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / Is Philip Emeagwali A Media Hype? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money On The Internet? Fact Or Hype by itorojames(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2006
Did you know that thousands of ordinary people are making extraordinary amounts of money on google.com.
              I’ll bet u didn’t,well then read on………
           A couple of years ago, a 135 paged manual appeared on the internet marketing arena,a book which was destined to make millionaires out of thousands of ordinary people ,when  it first appeared internet marketers meeting each other in chat rooms and online forums asked the question “have you read it” .The answer always was “Yes,God bless him,I have”.within 6 months it became one of the highest selling Info. Products on the ‘net since then it has been run into 5 editions &has been translated into 4 languages.The name of this life changing ebok? Ted carpenter’s “Google Cash” .Millionaire Internet Marketer Rosalind Gardner was once asked what was the simplest and most effective way o0f making money on the internet,her advice buy a copy of “google cash”,read through it &put into practice just a fraction of the techniques u’ve learnt ,if you are not at least $2,000 richer in 6 weeks time ,then you have a serious problem.let me guess u’re itching to get your hands on it ,okay then if you can I’d advice you to go to the google cash website & buy it at a price of $67 however if like dozens opf others you feel the price is a bit on the high side then u’re in luck .I’m giving away the following ebooks to NAIRALAND MEMBERS ONLY (so if u're not a member sorry but i aint selling) :
Google Cash:A definitive guide to the google adwords program.    &
How to collect your money in your local bankl acount  or via western union.

All for ONLY $27(less than half the price of google cash).Why am I doing this? Well obviously the people who need these manuals the most would prefer not to buy it due to the high price tag .So I gathered “google cash” together with the ebook on how to collect your money locally &decided to give both of them away for less than the price of one.So what are  you waiting for ,by receiving these ebooks you get all of thew benefits for half the price.So hurry up and receive yours today.
                            PAYMENT DETAILS(E-GOLD ONLY)
           e-gold acct. name :itorojames
           e-gold acct. no     :3429308

once u have deposited your payment send me a confirmation email at:itorojames2@yahoo.com,your package will be sent to you within 24 hours

N.B: don’t worry guys I’m not a scammer (the good lord knows I don’t need your money)as a matter of fact here are my phone numbers :08024217933, 08024006989 (2348024217933, 2348024006989 if u’re based outside Africa), my house address: 10 coker street off college road & my national I.D. card serial no:054880021 so if you smell a rat please feel free to report me to the E.F.C.C.(here’s their site www.efccnigeria.org )
Re: Make Money On The Internet? Fact Or Hype by Afam(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2006
I will ask you what I ask anyone that tries to sell me something.

Have you bought and used the book? If positive, did you make all the millions? If negative, why? If positive, why would you be interested in giving away your money making secret to the whole world when other businesses are doing all they can to protect the secret of the businesses just like coca cola or Guiness will never allow anyone know the secret formular for their drinks?

Yes, the easiest way for information sellers to make money is to sell the information to others even when they themselves do not carry out what they want the buyers to carry out.

Just thinking aloud here.

1 Like

Re: Make Money On The Internet? Fact Or Hype by naomijt(f): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2006
Good querry there by Afam. Its the type of question I would ask.

I recently had a run with a guy who conducts "internet wealth seminars" and it turns out:

1. he uses the internet once in 3/4 weeks on the average (because it takes that long to get a response to any mail sent to him)
2. does not know the difference between domain name registration and transfer
3. is an excuse of a web designer (though he 'teaches' people to become 'professional' web designers in 3-hour seminars

This fellow obviously makes all his money from the seminars.

Have you made success out of the information in the book yet? Kindly provide us facts and figures.
Re: Make Money On The Internet? Fact Or Hype by Samdede1995(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lol just passing,but is business sha check this http:///samdede/deeplink Generator.

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Window Xp To Vista / Buyright.biz, What Is Your Experience? / Hotspot Shield - Will It Really Conceal Your Ip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.