Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Jobs At Sabmiller, Onitsha.... Ending Soon - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs At Sabmiller, Onitsha.... Ending Soon (1976 Views)

2016 Trainee Recruitment At Sabmiller!! / Graduate Trainee & Experienced Job Recruitment At Sabmiller / Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs At Sabmiller, Onitsha.... Ending Soon by sammer4life(m): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
In the course of my job today, I visited Sabmiller / Intafact Beverages, Onitsha. While waiting at the recepttion, I stumbled on a piece of info pasted on the notice board.... The info states of vacancies that exist for the post of forklift drivers but thr snag there is that the job is for Anambra indigenes only and the opening closes on 29th of August...... I know what you might be thinking..... The Anambra ish and the closing date but like I said , na something carry me go fia today wey make I see am. So, if you think you can give it a shot, apply thru the HR of Intafact Beverages, Onitsha.
Re: Jobs At Sabmiller, Onitsha.... Ending Soon by chizac: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2014
Address pls
Re: Jobs At Sabmiller, Onitsha.... Ending Soon by sammer4life(m): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2014
chizac: Address pls
Intafact beverages, Niger Bridge Industrial Layout, Onitsha
Re: Jobs At Sabmiller, Onitsha.... Ending Soon by LEON22(m): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Is it only by hand can one submit the application? is there no link to the hr dept of the organisation? and is it only forklift operators job available there?

(1) (Reply)

Jumia, Africa's Largest Online Retailer Is Currently Recruiting!!! / Vodacom Nigeria Recriuts Graduates / Vacancies At Oyins22foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.