Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Who Is Deleting My Threads?-- I Have Caught You Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Deleting My Threads?-- I Have Caught You Today (631 Views)

Letter To Protest Inability Of My Threads To Make Front Page! / Letter To Protest Inability Of My Threads To Make Front Page! / Why My Threads Has Never Made Front Page On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Deleting My Threads?-- I Have Caught You Today by BoiledCorn: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
I always tought it was farano. angry meanwhile the hudloom was hiding among the sheep. angry with my new mod detection teknik, I found out the suspect was the mod angry

I trusted him with my life angry and the chuked me in the back angry

Pasqal09 you have been caught angry and you will pay for making me suspect innocent farano angry
Re: Who Is Deleting My Threads?-- I Have Caught You Today by pasqal09: 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mr BoiledCorn, how market.
Sorry but I have to do my job naa

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Deleting My Threads?-- I Have Caught You Today by BoiledCorn: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
pasqal09: Mr BoiledCorn, how market.
Sorry but I have to do my job naa
you make me cry angry that was a true life story angry
Re: Who Is Deleting My Threads?-- I Have Caught You Today by pasqal09: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
BoiledCorn: you make me cry angry that was a true life story angry
No, that was just u trolling

1 Like

Re: Who Is Deleting My Threads?-- I Have Caught You Today by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
lmao @topic

boiledcorn, you funny o grin grin
Re: Who Is Deleting My Threads?-- I Have Caught You Today by BoiledCorn: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
Romance section bye bye. I will pitch my tent elsewhere. Rocktation bye bye.
Re: Who Is Deleting My Threads?-- I Have Caught You Today by hannesy(f): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
Heeheeheee can't stp laughing@ roasted corn

(1) (Reply)

Cultists Kill And Roast 9-yr-old In Niger State, Say His Flesh Was Tasty / Is Sex A Prove Of Love? / SHOCKING FACTS! Why Jonathan may Lose 2015 Presidential Even As an Incumbent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.