Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

How Ada Mbano Made Queen Nwokoye The Highest Selling Nollywood Actress!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Ada Mbano Made Queen Nwokoye The Highest Selling Nollywood Actress!!! (13877 Views)

Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! / Queen Nwokoye Dresses For August Meeting (photos) / Queen Nwokoye, Others Storm U.K For Ada Mbano In London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ada Mbano Made Queen Nwokoye The Highest Selling Nollywood Actress!!! by jiggaz(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
Queen Nwokoye is one Nollywood actress that has been in the movie industry for so long. But due to one thing or the other, A-List status seems to elude her. Some couple of Nollywood movies that i have seen her in the past did not interest me cos i don't really like her acting then. But fastforward it to present day, alot of things have changed.

She acted in the in the hilarious Igbo movie ADA MBANO and her fortune changed. Overnight Queen Nwokoye became the toast of movie producers, every Nollywood movie producer wants her to act in their movies. All thanx to the highly successful movie Ada Mbano,which had its Part 1 as Adaure, then Ada Mbano, Ada Mbano Reloaded, Aunty Otuocha and Ada Mbano in Love. Queen gave a spectacular performance in the movie. She acted as a razz village girl from Mbano who later came to the city to go to the University and she's a complete mgbeke but she's feeling funky!! Lmao.

I wasn't big on Nollywood movies but after watching Ada Mbano, i started looking for any movie that Queen Nwokoye acted in. She was very hilarious in that movie. The producer of the movie said he couldn't thank God enough for that movie. An Alaba marketer said in an interview that Ada Mbano has sold millions of copies and its still selling. And that Queen Nwokoye is officially the Highest Selling Nollywood Actress. That any Nollywood movie with her face on it always sell like Hot Cake. The movie vendor where i buy movies also confirms this. He said that Queen Nwokoye is always busy on different movie locations every week. And that Ada Mbano has become the most highly requested movie by Nigerians in the diaspora especially the Igbos.

Check out the trailer here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehYRtlFJhQg&itct=CDMQpDAYAiITCNCXxo6ktMACFcsjqgodaR4Aj1IJYWRhIG1iYW5v&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

1 Like

Re: How Ada Mbano Made Queen Nwokoye The Highest Selling Nollywood Actress!!! by mydex93(f): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
I love her too a lot...she's quite veri teachable judging 4rm ha fast level of adaptation

1 Like

Re: How Ada Mbano Made Queen Nwokoye The Highest Selling Nollywood Actress!!! by jiggaz(m): 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
mydex93: I love her too a lot...she's quite veri teachable judging 4rm ha fast level of adaptation
Yes.
Re: How Ada Mbano Made Queen Nwokoye The Highest Selling Nollywood Actress!!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:32am On Aug 28, 2014
I am not a fan of nollywood especially their wack comedy movies but Adaure got me glue it that I watch it from part one to part ten. She try for the movie no be small.

1 Like

Re: How Ada Mbano Made Queen Nwokoye The Highest Selling Nollywood Actress!!! by jiggaz(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ucheosefoh: I am not a fan of nollywood especially their wack comedy movies but Adaure got me glue it that I watch it from part one to part ten. She try for the movie no be small.
Yeah thats true my brother.
Re: How Ada Mbano Made Queen Nwokoye The Highest Selling Nollywood Actress!!! by jiggaz(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
Queen Nwokoye
Re: How Ada Mbano Made Queen Nwokoye The Highest Selling Nollywood Actress!!! by prettyjo(f): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
its her turn to shine
Re: How Ada Mbano Made Queen Nwokoye The Highest Selling Nollywood Actress!!! by jiggaz(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
prettyjo: its her turn to shine
Abi.
Re: How Ada Mbano Made Queen Nwokoye The Highest Selling Nollywood Actress!!! by jiggaz(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2015
Ada Mbano In London is out....... Check out the hilarious trailer... Queen Nwokoye is crazzyyy!!!! Heheheheeee lmaoo!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nEt3HBF8_Y&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG
Re: How Ada Mbano Made Queen Nwokoye The Highest Selling Nollywood Actress!!! by jiggaz(m): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2015
I heard Queen Nwokoye now collects N1million per movie.
Re: How Ada Mbano Made Queen Nwokoye The Highest Selling Nollywood Actress!!! by phlamesG: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2015
And come to think it i havnt seen her acting illicit roles
Re: How Ada Mbano Made Queen Nwokoye The Highest Selling Nollywood Actress!!! by jiggaz(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
phlamesG:
And come to think it i havnt seen her acting illicit roles
Yes you are correct.
Re: How Ada Mbano Made Queen Nwokoye The Highest Selling Nollywood Actress!!! by jiggaz(m): 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
The matter
Re: How Ada Mbano Made Queen Nwokoye The Highest Selling Nollywood Actress!!! by jiggaz(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2015
the matter
Re: How Ada Mbano Made Queen Nwokoye The Highest Selling Nollywood Actress!!! by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 25, 2017
prettyjo:
its her turn to shine

Amen oo. I like her too. She has a good head on her shoulders...
Re: How Ada Mbano Made Queen Nwokoye The Highest Selling Nollywood Actress!!! by jiggaz(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
Magnifik18:

Amen oo. I like her too. She has a good head on her shoulders...

(1) (Reply)

Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? / If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido / Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.