Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

A Must Read For All Aspiring Soccer Players. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Must Read For All Aspiring Soccer Players. (603 Views)

Soccer Players' Beautiful Wives And Girlfriends / Top 10 Most Hated Soccer Players & Managers / Top 5 Soccer Players in Europe Last Season (2004/2005) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For All Aspiring Soccer Players. by samight07(m): 1:32am On Aug 28, 2014
A MUST READ!!!

Just because you want to play in Europe does not mean you should sign any contract that you see.
There are some certain countries which are not conducive for African players due to the standard of living in that country, economy condition, govt policies, language barriers and climatic condition. For the sake of all young and talented players here, the following countries falls under the above proposition.
¤ Kuwait
¤ Brazil
¤ Jamaica
¤ India
¤ japan
¤ Slovakia
¤ Ireland
¤ Costarica
¤ Iran
¤ Iraq.

NOTE: Am not saying that you should not secure or accept any offer there, but you should be ready to adapt well to the standard of living in the above countries.
I will be treating the countries that young players can start from in my next post.

However, you can check me up on FACEBOOK.
www.facebook.com/samight06

(1) (Reply)

Wud U Have wanted we have A New Coach In Place Of Keshi? / Wenger Defends Ozil / Why Keshi must not continue: A Citizen's Report Card On Coach Keshi(a must read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.