Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Beware Of Fake Football Agents - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beware Of Fake Football Agents (786 Views)

Top 7 Richest Football Agents According To Forbes / Beware Of Fake Prophecy Concerning Super Eagle Final Match And Verify Well!!! / Football Agents Please I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Fake Football Agents by samight07(m): 2:13am On Aug 28, 2014
This is to let you all who have been asking me when i will be Publishing the Report of the List of the genuine soccer agents that i will be LAUNCHING IT ON MONDAY (01-09-2014). The report will consist of the names, phone numbers, home addresses of all the registered soccer agents in Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa. This agents will assess your skills, then if you are good, then you are on your to Europe. This agents will be the one to even sponsor your Trip to Europe without collecting a DIME from you. But really, you must be very good player.
In this case, this report is a MUST HAVE for all aspiring soccer players who want to play there way to Europe.
The Report will be live on Monday (01-09-2014).
Nb: Because of my busy schedule, i might not remember to come back here when it will be finally LIVE. Therefore add me on FACEBOOK.
www.facebook.com/samight06
You can also get intouch with me on +2348094116545
If you need it, show interest.

Re: Beware Of Fake Football Agents by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 28, 2014
Ok
Re: Beware Of Fake Football Agents by samight07(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
SOCCER AGENTS

Are you looking for Genuine Soccer Agent? Do you need to be connected to Europe to play football? If yes, then your problems are solve because Sam Soccer School will be publishing an ebook on Monday. This Ebook will contain the names, phone numbers, home address and emails of Genuine soccer agents that will assess you and if you are good will link you up to Europe.
Note: This Ebook is not going to be for every one, it is just for 50 players only. Therefore, i advice you get a copy of it when i LAUNCH it before i shut it down finally.
www.facebook.com/samight06

(1) (Reply)

Chicharito Aiming To Displace Benzema / David Moyes Took Our Chips The Night Before Matches - Rio Ferdinand / Five Things We Learnt From Liverpool Vs Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.