Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,353 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Boko Haram Has 50,000 Members In Its Camp – BBOG - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boko Haram Has 50,000 Members In Its Camp – BBOG (558 Views)

Nairaland Hits One Million (1,000,000) Members. The Countdown! / Nairaland Hits 700, 000 Members / Nairaland Hits 20,000 Members. Guess The Date For 30,000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Has 50,000 Members In Its Camp – BBOG by Austindark(m): 6:46am On Aug 28, 2014
ABUJA - The Bring Back Our Girls, BBOG,
campaign group has claimed that the Boko Haram
has up to 50,000 members in its camp some of
whom are desperate to die.
The BBOG group which disclosed this in Abuja,
yesterday, claimed it was quoting Mr. Ahmad
Salkida, a Nigerian journalist said to be close to
Boko Haram.
‘‘According to Mr. Ahmad Salkida, Boko Haram
has up to 50,000 people in their camps, most of
them are sad and willing to die–as suicide
bombers. If we’re not mindful our selfishness in
not standing up now will consume us all. For
these reasons and others, our advocacy must
continue; we must continue telling the truth and
demanding for it to be told,’’ the BBOG said.
The group urged good-spirited members of the
public to join the advocacy which it said must
continue until the abducted girls were returned
unharmed.
“We must continue telling the truth and demanding
for it to be told,’’ the group added.
It called on the federal government to double its
effort in tackling terrorism before it gets out of
hands and plunge the country into unprecedented
famine.
The group also raised the alarm that Nigeria
stands the risk of facing food scarcity, especially
beans, which Chibok is the highest producer in the
country and called for urgent measures to avert the
imminent danger.
‘‘Chibok for instance is the highest producer of
beans in the nation; the north-east the largest
producer of livestock and other produce, but due
to the insurgency, there has been no farming; in
due course there would be food scarcity across the
nation,’’ the group said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/boko-haram-50000-members-camp-bbog/
Re: Boko Haram Has 50,000 Members In Its Camp – BBOG by adekennis(m): 7:04am On Aug 28, 2014
Holy hell shocked...no wonder they haven't finished.. By the way hw r they carrying out their operations without the knowledge of our DSS? why haven't DSS infiltrate them?Are they still in sambisa? Whats stopping our army from invading that forest?..I'm lost embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Has 50,000 Members In Its Camp – BBOG by lyntiffany(f): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2014
Nah serious gbege we dey ooooo! Pls govt should do something o! can't survive without my beans and plantain with garri(asoki) and groundnut to go with it.

embarassedNah serious gbege we dey ooooo! Pls govt should do something o! can't survive without my beans and plantain with garri(asoki) and groundnut to go with it.
Re: Boko Haram Has 50,000 Members In Its Camp – BBOG by adekennis(m): 7:09am On Aug 28, 2014
lyntiffany: Nah serious gbege we dey oo :- ooo! Pls govt should do something o! can't survive without my beans and plantain with garri(asoki) and groundnut to go with it.

embarassedNah serious gbege we dey ooooo! Pls govt should do something o! can't survive without my beans and plantain with garri(asoki) and groundnut to go with it.

You mean that's ur fav food? cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Has 50,000 Members In Its Camp – BBOG by lyntiffany(f): 7:26am On Aug 28, 2014
Hahaha is my favourite any day anytime. Can't do without it, I call it my all wheather food. ;DHahaha is my favourite any day anytime. Can't do without it, I call it my all wheather food.
Re: Boko Haram Has 50,000 Members In Its Camp – BBOG by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2014
If this is true then Nigerians are in for a long tin. Bt who ar these men feeding and sponsoring these boko fuckards. God save us all
Re: Boko Haram Has 50,000 Members In Its Camp – BBOG by Austindark(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
dis means boko haram have been gathering up for a very long tym...

so bad our intelligence couldn't detect dem on time

(1) (Reply)

Meet 29 Year Old Who Infected 24 Men With HIV / #EBOLA Ish: How To Produce Your Own Home-made HAND SANITIZERS / Man Allegedly Admits To Putting Semen In Co-worker’s Coffee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.