Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian (28375 Views)

Boerboel And Rottweiler Puppies For Sale / Buying A Rottweiler Or Boerboel For 30k. Is This Achievable? / 3weeks OLD DOGS FOR SALE NOW(cross-breed) price reduced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian by kuzee(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
Seun:
Dogs whelp many puppies when they get pregnant. If your dog gives birth to 8 ugly puppies, will you keep all of them?
that why i mentioned if,
have not yet come to the term of mixing a breed

now people say it very rare to find a pure breed unless imported..
it has now gone to the extent that the rate of mix breed is very high in nigeria,even among the breeders to make money...this is nigeria..even though i sell mix breed.lt doesnt affect me at all..a nigerian man marrying a chinese person..how will the children look like?.
i cant kip 8 puppies..kiping 2 or 3 will do..then sell the rest at any price that dim fit me.
and who said they all will be ugly..the pix i uploaded,someone's dog above named tyson..they say it a mix breed of GSD and causacian,doesnt that dog look good?

Like i said this is nigeria..you have two options either you want to buy a mix breed or pure breed..either you want to kip a mix breed or pure breed.

I hate the fact when people say ma dog is not a pure breed alsatian but a mix or not well trained..GSD is my favorite..with my bro about to bring a pure female and male gsd from cyprus,pix will be uploaded soon and some reasons are best known to me..
Re: Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian by oluomoadebayo: 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Good luck in polluting the polluted market more. It's an insult to the GSD breed for selling as cheap as 20k. None of my malinois will go less than 150k and their is only little different between the good ones.
Re: Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian by martete1(m): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2015
I WILL HAVE (PURE BREED ROT PUPPIES). AND ALSO (ROT CROSS GERMAN SHEPARD CROSS PUPPIES, IMPORTED MALE ROT AND NIGERIA GSD) AVALIABLE. CALL +2348104102662 OR +2348053487695
Re: Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian by barcaboi(m): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
kuzee:
what do you think about this guy dog? is it full breed cacusian or mix breed?
mixed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian by barcaboi(m): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
kuzee:

that was my thought though
i wanna cross her with a causasian dog.
hope the market price will be high though
u could get good caucasian from the puppies depending on how dominant d caucasian gene is
Re: Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian by barcaboi(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
kuzee:

you mux be kidding right?
if so why do they go for that dog then and also the price is high than gsd
gsd has been categorised into Slant Back and Straight back.....A thoroughbred slant is actually expensive
Re: Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian by powchiey(m): 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dat dog is cauc*gsd evin d coat says it all wt long snout ends it up a mixd breed which is fastly spreding thru out 9ja.. D oda gsd is called "eastern gsd" not rili popular here in naija but lovely
Re: Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian by ebby419: 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Rott X GSD = rottshepherd

Re: Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 05, 2016
Skippy is 5 months
Dad Rottweiler, Mum German Shepherd.
Beautiful, Super Smart, Lovely, Loyal and very easy to train cos it's super smart

1 Share

Re: Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian by ak22(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2018
oluomoadebayo:

Are you referring to Nigeria market price or the quality of the dog as a whole ? A good GSD is not in the same class with a rottie. Nigerian loves big and intimidating dogs but not effectiveness . I'm once a rottie breeder and I gave out my dogs out for free when I tried another breed.

What breed did you try please?
Re: Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
barcaboi:
mixed

shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers / A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.