Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Gospel Act, Gaise, Says He Cant Wait To Pour 28 Years Of Virginity Into A Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Act, Gaise, Says He Cant Wait To Pour 28 Years Of Virginity Into A Woman (836 Views)

Top 5 Music Collabos Nigerians Can’t Wait To See / Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Act, Gaise, Says He Cant Wait To Pour 28 Years Of Virginity Into A Woman by nairacobra: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2014
Gospel artiste, Gasie decided to take the bold path on Wednesday, taking on the controversial topic of sex. Starting in a manner that is very suggestive, the rising Gospel act made it look like he is really looking forward to bringing his celibrate period to an end.

In a tweet through on Wednesday morning, Gaise said: ‘Btw that part of ‘really, REALLY looking forward… ‘ That’s me right there mehn! I’ve got 28 years of virginity to POUR into ONE woman.‎’ But Gasie was not done, he continued by posting a number of tweets, all bordering on the subject matter he had chosen for the day.

A tweet reads: ‘How about writing a song on how you’re really, really, REALLY looking forward to getting married so you can FINALLY have sex?’ Yet in another, he wrote: ‘Most, if not All the songs on sex are done by the world. So where is the young guy and bubbly babe meant to hear the TRUTH?’

While trying to correct misconceptions, Gasie made a point of distinguishing between temple music, which according to him is only meant to aid worship and service in church and other songs that can actually win souls to God’s kingdom.

He wrote further: ‘Temple music is for the saved. We need to do stuff as well that will shine God’s light to the world. Which of us has done a song on rape?’ Evidently, Gaise, who was crowned Best New Artiste at Crystal Awards in 2013 and has a large following on Twitter, was able to convince a number of his followers, among whom are some notable gospel acts.

He not only got a number of mentions, most of which tilted towards praising him for the knowledge and boldness he has displayed, he also trended on twitter in the end. For those who know, the focus on sex this morning is a way of walking the talk for Gaise who has a song titled ‘Sex Talk’ in his debut album, a song that was part of the tweet series all the way.

Read More Here

Re: Gospel Act, Gaise, Says He Cant Wait To Pour 28 Years Of Virginity Into A Woman by starcelebritybu(f): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2014
I think he is right. Now a days don't wait too much. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Angelina Jolie Meets Queen Elizabeth II To Receive Honorary Damehood / Model Who Twerks Her B00bs Says She Has Received Death Threats [photos] / Oma Nnadi On Encomium Weekly Today….n15m Cars And N50m Crib Nears Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.