Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Padeolu's Crib - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Padeolu's Crib (2609 Views)

(pics) Have You Heard About PMCA ( pPimp My Crib Africa) / Some Hilarious pics and new pictures of Miss Nigeria in her new Crib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Padeolu's Crib by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
padeolu:
I change my mind.. OyA follow back wink. @MrsBreezy

Hehe bae

Why the change of heart?
Re: Padeolu's Crib by padeolu: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ipledge:
the person wey i won yab n padeolu,he steal my
name,he comot the ola in front put olu for back and
he stil thief the gal i dey eye
The other tread has been brought down.

Good to know we answer almost thesame name. You are "Adeola" right? Its a cool feminine name.grin grin

About the girl, no vex bro. "Stealing" her wasn't an easy task. I actually fasted for 7 days (white fast), carried sacrifice to 7 junctions, danced unclad in 5 shoprites && visited 54 alfas just to have her. Need I mention that I made several enemies here on NL just because of her. Only my very good friend hungryboy can testify to that.

Ehm, u guys can be friends though. JUST FRIENDS. Lol..

NB.. Hungryboy, sorry I mentioned you. I actually wanna be friends with you.
Re: Padeolu's Crib by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 06, 2014
padeolu:

Good to know we answer almost thesame name. You are "Adeola" right? Its a cool feminine name.grin grin

About the girl, no vex bro. "Stealing" her wasn't an easy task. I actually fasted for 7 days (white fast), carried sacrifice to 7 junctions, danced unclad in 5 shoprites && visited 54 alfas just to have her. Need I mention that I made several enemies here on NL just because of her. Only my very good friend hungryboy can testify to that.

olapade is my name
Re: Padeolu's Crib by padeolu: 1:17am On Oct 06, 2014
Ipledge:
olapade is my name
cool.. Ts nice meeting you bro.. What's keeping u up?
Re: Padeolu's Crib by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 06, 2014
padeolu:
cool.. Ts nice meeting you bro.. What's keeping u up?
nice meeting you too.the name pade is a one in a million name grin grin grin,e be like say that name come with great sense of humour...your show sey we get something in common
Re: Padeolu's Crib by padeolu: 1:39am On Oct 06, 2014
Ipledge:
nice meeting you too.the name pade is a one in a million name grin grin grin,e be like say that name come with great sense of humour...your show sey we get something in common
am actually Mopadeoluwa, but officially, am just Adeolu. I really don't know why my parent gave me such a long name. We had to cut it short when I was filling GCE form sometimes ago.

Sure, you are right, we seem to have a lot in common. Ehm, like taste when it comes to gels. Yeah, I can be funny at times, but, some think I'm pompous && rude (we all r entitled to our opinions tho)..

Also, cool hairstyle.. Same as mine cheesy
Re: Padeolu's Crib by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 06, 2014
padeolu:
am actually[b] Mopadeoluwa[/b][b][/b], but officially, am just Adeolu. I really don't know why my parent gave me such a long name. We had to cut it short when I was filling GCE form sometimes ago.

Sure, you are right, we seem to have a lot in common. Ehm, like taste when it comes to gels. Yeah, I can be funny at times, but, some think I'm pompous && rude (we all r entitled to our opinions tho)..

Also, cool hairstyle.. Same as mine cheesy
shocked freaking long...
am cool and people mistake my coolness to gentleness...quite funny,not rude and pompous but i can be so aggressive some times and am always word and opposite grin grin grin grin,e.g am lazy,and the same time hardworking,am highly responsible and oppposite,am reactive and also proactive...let me just say i have opposite xters to every xters i have grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Padeolu's Crib by padeolu: 2:42am On Oct 06, 2014
Ipledge:
shocked freaking long...
am cool and people mistake my coolness to gentleness...quite funny,not rude and pompous but i can be so aggressive some times and am always word and opposite grin grin grin grin,e.g am lazy,and the same time hardworking,am highly responsible and oppposite,am reactive and also proactive...let me just say i have opposite xters to every xters i have grin grin grin grin grin
I fear aggressive people tho && in ur case, u are aswell unpredictable (judging from what u stated above). Am sure mum must be doing lotta work in putting a leash on ur neck.

Schooling?
Re: Padeolu's Crib by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 06, 2014
padeolu:
I fear aggressive people tho && in ur case, u are aswell unpredictable (judging from what u stated above). Am sure mum must be doing lotta work in putting a leash on ur neck.

Schooling?
yea,after my 3yrs of interupted education in oau,i left for usa...am now studying chemistry at nothern state university,aberdeen
Re: Padeolu's Crib by padeolu: 3:00am On Oct 06, 2014
Ipledge:
yea,after my 3yrs of interupted education in oau,i left for usa...am now studying chemistry at nothern state university,aberdeen
OAU.. Wow! Now its obvious we've so many things in common. We might ve met.

I stay in Ife. I school in OAU. M.Sc tho.

Oh after 3 years..wow! I know how frustrating OAU can be at timesalways.. But then leaving at 300L is weird. What course were u studying then?

If I had known, I'd av considered any other school also. Am almost 3years into my Msc prog && unlike other schools where its just 18months.
Re: Padeolu's Crib by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 06, 2014
padeolu:
OAU.. Wow! Now its obvious we've so many things in common. We might ve met.

I stay in Ife. I school in OAU. M.Sc tho.

Oh after 3 years..wow! I know how frustrating OAU can be at timesalways.. But then leaving at 300L is weird. What course were u studying then?

If I had known, I'd av considered any other school also. Am almost 3years into my Msc prog && unlike other schools where its just 18months.
not 3 hundred level,200l plus pre degree,ASUU strike and many other strikes

i was studying microbiology,but i took 5 chemistry courses and 4 chemistry practicals,i only took two mcb courses,sat for only one exam,while i was expecting A i saw D,and the lowest i have ever had in chm is B...so i decided to go with chemistry
Re: Padeolu's Crib by padeolu: 3:12am On Oct 06, 2014
Ipledge:
not 3 hundred level,200l plus pre degree,ASUU strike and many other strikes

i was studying microbiology,but i took 5 chemistry courses and 4 chemistry practicals,i only took two mcb courses,sat for only one exam,while i was expecting A i saw D,and the lowest i have ever had in chm is B...so i decided to go with chemistry
what year did u gained admission into oau, I have some friends that finished from micro..

That's the unfortunate thing about oau, u don't ever get a grade ur expecting. Its either ur expecting an "F" && u miraculously get an "B" or ur expecting an "A" n u get a " D".

I guess you took csc221 from computer dept..

ASUU && SUG is just the bad side of OAU, atleast one of them must alt the session every calender year..
Re: Padeolu's Crib by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 06, 2014
padeolu:
what year did u gained admission into oau, I have some friends that finished from micro..

That's the unfortunate thing about oau, u don't ever get a grade ur expecting. Its either ur expecting an "F" && u miraculously get an "B" or ur expecting an "A" n u get a " D".

I guess you took csc221 from computer dept..

ASUU && SUG is just the bad side of OAU, atleast one of them must alt the session every calender year..

yes i did,2011/2012 session
Re: Padeolu's Crib by padeolu: 3:20am On Oct 06, 2014
Ipledge:
yes i did,2011/2012 session
in that case, we took csc221 together.

How's studies like in ur new school as compared to oau..?
Re: Padeolu's Crib by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 06, 2014
padeolu:
in that case, we took csc221 together.

How's studies like in ur new school as compared to oau..?
very different,here they want and help you to pass,i did 3 exams i bio,maths and chemistry,in bio i have 95.5(not so simple because most students score 50+), maths 73 (thats a c because A is 90 to 100 and f is 59 to 0) and i had 97 in chemistry(am very good in chemistry)

the problem is the assignments and cost of books a chemistry and biology test books each cost $400,chemistry manual $120 and some other stupid books
Re: Padeolu's Crib by AmooRidwan: 5:11am On Oct 06, 2014
Pls Bros,when Is Oau Pre Degree Form Going To Be Out
Re: Padeolu's Crib by hungryboy(m): 7:51am On Oct 06, 2014
padeolu:

my oga, good morning,na now i see your mention, ok i want to be your friend too
Re: Padeolu's Crib by padeolu: 11:45am On Oct 06, 2014
Ipledge:
very different,here they want and help you to pass,i did 3 exams i bio,maths and chemistry,in bio i have 95.5(not so simple because most students score 50+), maths 73 (thats a c because A is 90 to 100 and f is 59 to 0) and i had 97 in chemistry(am very good in chemistry)

the problem is the assignments and cost of books a chemistry and biology test books each cost $400,chemistry manual $120 and some other stupid books
That grading system get as e be. I guess one has to be exceptionally brilliant/intelligent to get good grades.

Ehm! Is it a must one buy those books?
Re: Padeolu's Crib by padeolu: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2014
AmooRidwan:
Pls Bros,when Is Oau Pre Degree Form Going To Be Out
I don't know, but I will find out && get back to you.
Re: Padeolu's Crib by padeolu: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
AmooRidwan: the form is out. It has been out for long && its closing on 16th of this month.

See there official website: www.oaucdl.edu.ng/home/
Re: Padeolu's Crib by padeolu: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
hungryboy:
my oga, good morning,na now i see your mention, ok i want to be your friend too
ehm it came in late last night..prolly u were asleep..

how's life with you...how's ur day going?
Re: Padeolu's Crib by AmooRidwan: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tnks a lot,i'm really grateful,pls can i apply for medicine and surgery with pre degree
Re: Padeolu's Crib by padeolu: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
AmooRidwan:
Tnks a lot,i'm really grateful,pls can i apply for medicine and surgery with pre degree
I really don't know much about the courses they offer. But I think you can apply for any course with the program.

Ipledge is in the best position to give an authentic info since he aswell went through the P.D. Program
Re: Padeolu's Crib by AmooRidwan: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tnks A Lot Bros
Re: Padeolu's Crib by AmooRidwan: 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pls Can I Apply For Medicine And Surgery With Pre Degree
Re: Padeolu's Crib by hungryboy(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
padeolu:
ehm it came in late last night..prolly u were asleep..

how's life with you...how's ur day going?
my guy am managing oh, am having a busy day here, make i go sell market first, we go chat later
Re: Padeolu's Crib by padeolu: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
hungryboy:
my guy am managing oh, am having a busy day here, make i go sell market first, we go chat later
Koret bro.. Good luck with the sales.
Re: Padeolu's Crib by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
padeolu:
That grading system get as e be. I guess one has to be exceptionally brilliant/intelligent to get good grades.

Ehm! Is it a must one buy those books?
no,you dont need to be exceptionaly brilliant,an average student in Nigeria is still suppose to pass out 3.0 out of 4.they are ever ready to assist you,anything below 70 is an heartbreak to the lecturer
Re: Padeolu's Crib by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
AmooRidwan:
Pls Can I Apply For Medicine And Surgery With Pre Degree
yea,but very competitive,during my own time,it was like 20 that was given medicine with pd,but some still get with their jamb

what you have to do if you truely want oau medicine is to jamb serious as if you never take pd,and take pd serious as if pd is the only option
Re: Padeolu's Crib by AmooRidwan: 7:14am On Oct 07, 2014
Tnks A Lot Pls How Much Will Finish Every Pre Degree Stuff,pls Help Me To Find Out Wen D Application Form End
Re: Padeolu's Crib by padeolu: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2014
AmooRidwan:
Tnks A Lot Pls How Much Will Finish Every Pre Degree Stuff,pls Help Me To Find Out Wen D Application Form End
My friend, here is their website www.oaucdl.edu.ng/
home/

Whatever information you need is on there.

Application closes on 16th of this month, that's nextweek Thursday.
Re: Padeolu's Crib by AmooRidwan: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2014
Pls Is It Easy To Study Medicine With Pre Degree In Oau

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture: See This Cruel Military Training Routine. / Ladies How Do U Feel When Daddy Is Licking Your Plate? / Call For Application : Total Nigeria Plc Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.