Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

“She Is Asking Me Out Now” - Harrysong Puts Ex-girlfriend On Blast - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “She Is Asking Me Out Now” - Harrysong Puts Ex-girlfriend On Blast (1145 Views)

Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) / Wizkid's Ex-girlfriend, Sophie Rammal Weds (photo) / Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“She Is Asking Me Out Now” - Harrysong Puts Ex-girlfriend On Blast by ashantemoore(f): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
Fast rising music star Harrysong has opened up on his relationship with an ex-lover whom he really loved in a recent chat with The Net NG.

According to the “Kolombo” crooner, she couldn’t handle the distance as he pursued his career in Lagos, while she stayed in Warri because she was in a hurry to tie the knot. Harrysong is basically saying every woman should wait for their man.

“Oh yes, I remember when I came to Lagos, I was in a relationship back in Warri, and at that time she gave me the option of coming back to Warri to get married to her because she wasn’t comfortable with the distance or I should face my career and forget about her. So I thought about it, and I begged her to be patient because I had no money, but she said she couldn’t wait because she has other interested guys on her case and her parents wanted her to get married quickly too.

So I wished her luck and kept on hustling with my career in Lagos. just yesterday, the same girl called me asking for a date, apparently she’s still not married.” He said.

http://enquizzle..com/2014/08/she-is-asking-me-out-now-harrysong-puts.html

Re: “She Is Asking Me Out Now” - Harrysong Puts Ex-girlfriend On Blast by tutaboi(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
So why are you telling us? U better go and marry her ooh
Re: “She Is Asking Me Out Now” - Harrysong Puts Ex-girlfriend On Blast by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
tutaboi: So why are you telling us? U better go and marry her ooh
na by force! undecided
Re: “She Is Asking Me Out Now” - Harrysong Puts Ex-girlfriend On Blast by tutaboi(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sexipea: na by force! undecided

Na by force ooo. he done chop d babe clean mouth run go lag
Re: “She Is Asking Me Out Now” - Harrysong Puts Ex-girlfriend On Blast by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
tutaboi: So why are you telling us? U better go and marry her ooh
na by force!! undecided
Re: “She Is Asking Me Out Now” - Harrysong Puts Ex-girlfriend On Blast by crusader01(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
He should go and marry the girl joor. To me,she is not what harrisong is painting her to be.

1 Like

Re: “She Is Asking Me Out Now” - Harrysong Puts Ex-girlfriend On Blast by Airforce1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
wetin make we come do Mr Song?
Re: “She Is Asking Me Out Now” - Harrysong Puts Ex-girlfriend On Blast by Maxdiamond(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
This is d problem wit most ladies.They lack paitence and as such,they create their own philosophy and @ the end,its wouldn't work for them.So they start regreting and start running from pillar to post..

NB..I can't av any thing to do wit such lady again..period..
I am max'diamond.

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Dies In Sex Romp / Actress, Cossy Orjiakor Goes Bra-Less [See Photos..] / Chidinma's Hometown Awards Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.