Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Hip Hip Hurray!!she Is Plus+1 Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hip Hip Hurray!!she Is Plus+1 Today (543 Views)

My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo / Hip! Hip!! Hip!!! Omotara Is One / Hip!hip!hip!hurray!!nlders Pray For Me Today Is My Bithday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hip Hip Hurray!!she Is Plus+1 Today by Niwdog(m): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
Today is the birthday of another outstanding and very talented nollywood actress,mercy johnson okojie,popularly known as mercy johnson,she was born in lagos on august 28 1984,mercy is a native of okene in kogi state,and comes from a family of seven children.she is married and currently in the US to await the arrival of her second baby.WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

(1) (Reply)

Former Wwesuperstar, Seano'haire Dies From apparent Suicide / 5 Things I’ve Learnt From Don Jazzy – Dr Sid reveals / Van Vicker Turns Motivational Speaker, Advices Students In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.