Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

How Do I Obtain Federal Govt Agric Loans - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Do I Obtain Federal Govt Agric Loans (3116 Views)

For Inquiries About Government Agric Loans / Govt. Agric Land Ready For Sept Cropping Within Ogun State. / Governor Shettima Inspects Farm Implements Procured By The State Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Obtain Federal Govt Agric Loans by Ositades(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
Please anyone has an update on how to obtain agric loans in Nigeria should kindly furnish me with same.
Thank You
Re: How Do I Obtain Federal Govt Agric Loans by dav8id(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ositades: Please anyone has an update on how to obtain agric loans in Nigeria should kindly furnish me with same.
Thank You
Bank of industry hav something for u
Re: How Do I Obtain Federal Govt Agric Loans by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ositades: Please anyone has an update on how to obtain agric loans in Nigeria should kindly furnish me with same.
Thank You

Go to bank of industry website, you will see some of the requirement needed to obtain loans.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Obtain Federal Govt Agric Loans by Aidenehi: 8:29am On Aug 30, 2014
Try Bank of Agriculture

1 Like

Re: How Do I Obtain Federal Govt Agric Loans by Toosure70: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
Aidenehi: Try Bank of Agriculture
D site plz?
Re: How Do I Obtain Federal Govt Agric Loans by lawsbanks: 4:38am On Sep 01, 2014
Don't really bother spending too much time on the site, just use it to get the address of the nearest bank of agriculture(BOA) nearest to you and match down there. It takes a minimum of 3 months after opening the acct before you can request for a loan and for request below 1mil( not sure ) you will require 10% of the amount you request in your account and if it's in millions you will require a collateral . You need 2000 and about 4 passport photograph to open the account, a valid nationally recognised ID card,nepa bill to open the account. The interest you pay on agric loans you get from BOA is 12% on principal. Find out the rest from the bank, guess I've tried

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Obtain Federal Govt Agric Loans by funmercy1(f): 10:18am On Sep 04, 2014
Hi,is dere interest rate nt much
Re: How Do I Obtain Federal Govt Agric Loans by Ositades(m): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2014
thanks for the information,I will do just that

(1) (Reply)

Chicken Manure For Sale / 5000 Hectares Available For Lease At Cheap Price / Why Is Made In Nigeria Rice More Expensive? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.