Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

A Cobra Snake Enters A Toyota Prado Jeep in lagos And Refuses To Come Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Cobra Snake Enters A Toyota Prado Jeep in lagos And Refuses To Come Out (687 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area / Photos: Big Cobra Killed In Our Office Toilet / Two-headed Cobra Born In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cobra Snake Enters A Toyota Prado Jeep in lagos And Refuses To Come Out by Tpave(m): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
The incident happened at Chevy estate near Chevron in Lekki/Ajah area. The driver of the man that owns the vehicle came to the man's house to go out with the car and decided to check the car which was parked under a carport to make sure that it is in order before he goes out with it. When he opened the bunnet, he saw the snake on the engine as the reptile quickly charged and raised its head in defence. But the driver was smarter as he quickly closed the bunnet back. He shouted for help and people came and they managed to bring the car out of the compound. When the bunnet was opened again, they saw the snake which had hid itself around the battery compartment area but only a part of its body was visible. Somebody quickly brought a can of kerosine which was poured on the snake and it started moving and people ran while some where waiting with cutlass and stick. To everybody's surprise, that was how nobody saw the snake again. They searched for the snake everywhere in the car, removed the tyres, the chairs, teargas, mosquito fleet, even fumigated everywhere inside and under the car but to no avail. The car was started and driven round while another car was following behind whether the snake can fall but nothing like that happened. What do you think that can be don? I tried to put pictures but it is not uploading. I am using Lg p700, can someone help me on what to do to be able to upload pictures and videos on nairaland?
Re: A Cobra Snake Enters A Toyota Prado Jeep in lagos And Refuses To Come Out by acenazt: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
To remove the snake you'll need a pig or a weed smoker asap. Pigs nor dey joke with snake,n snake love weed smoke simple

(1) (Reply)

Can You Solve This? / 24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc / October 20 [20/10] Birthday Celebrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.