Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Ebola In PH: Status Update - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola In PH: Status Update (957 Views)

Ebola In Abuja ? / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola In PH: Status Update by Leopantro: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
The Good heart hospital is where the Doctor ...Ikechukwu Sam Enemuo..was rushed to after he took ill with symptoms of Ebola. He was said to have operated on a woman on Monday presumably after secretly treating the diplomat. Fell ill next day Tuesday and died last Friday. No one knew about this hotel angle which was a very big risk he took...and unethical thing to do.. He was ill for 3 days...then started vomiting blood with bloody diarrhoea. He was rushed to Prime...where he was rejected and then taken to Good heart whose MD is a Cardiologist ..a consultant physician with UPTH. He died there. Good heart is on EVO road in GRA ph2 THE Doctor that died practices in East West Road Rumuokoro...Sam Steel clinic. The wife also a Doctor has a 3-month old baby. There may have been well over 200 contacts of this devilish diplomat who lured his young Doctor friend to treat him secretly and went back to Lagos. I hear he has eventually submitted himself for Ebola check in a bid to get a clearance certificate to fly out..he tested positive and is now quarantined in lagos..It's quite a calamity unfolding in Ph. Unfortunately Ph health facilities are not quite ready to contain Ebola at the moment. There are American experts and federal and WHO health workers in town however training Drs and other healthworkers and helping out with contact tracing etc Please we need to be on the watch, as victims might try to avoid going to the clinic because they don't want to be quarantined. Ebola is a deadly virus and we need to help the government spot out possible case so we can be free again.
Re: Ebola In PH: Status Update by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
I paid off all my domestic staff last week and have refused leaving my house not even allowing plumbers to even come and check a leaking pipe. Now, I think I am on quarantine even when I have no ebola, just to keep zero contacts with other humans. Not the best of time my friend.

I feel like jetting out oh.
Re: Ebola In PH: Status Update by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
Billyonaire: I paid off all my domestic staff last week and have refused leaving my house not even allowing plumbers to even come and check a leaking pipe. Now, I think I am on quarantine even when I have no ebola, just to keep zero contacts with other humans. Not the best of time my friend.

Onyebuchi Chukwu ! show your face o...after boasting how you single handedly rid Nigeria of Ebola; see what has cropped up again.
Re: Ebola In PH: Status Update by curiouses: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Ebola In PH: Status Update by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

Onyebuchi Chukwu ! show your face o...after boasting how you single handedly rid Nigeria of Ebola; see what has cropped up again.
There is nothing the Health Minister can do about this issue. I am sure it will get far worse before it gets better. Someone or something is trying to decimate the population of the blacks. I am afraid of this conspiracy theory from the racial schools of thought.

1 Like

Re: Ebola In PH: Status Update by curiouses: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
Billyonaire: I paid off all my domestic staff last week and have refused leaving my house not even allowing plumbers to even come and check a leaking pipe. Now, I think I am on quarantine even when I have no ebola, just to keep zero contacts with other humans. Not the best of time my friend.

Don't jet out sir, Nigeria is ours, we do not have two homes. Take it upon yourself as a knowledgeable Billionaire to Sensitize the general public and find a way to curb this Virus. More importantly, if by chance you can get to meet GEJ your master advise him on how to order his priorities, tell him that this is not the right time to organize rallies.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola In PH: Status Update by thrizzle(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
god help us
Re: Ebola In PH: Status Update by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
curiouses:
Don't jet out sir, Nigeria is ours, we do not have two homes. Take it upon yourself as a knowledgeable Billionaire to Sensitize the general public and find a way to curb this Virus. More importantly, if by chance you can get to meet GEJ your master advise him on how to order his priorities, tell him that this is not the right time to organize rallies.

Will do. Thanks
Re: Ebola In PH: Status Update by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
Billyonaire: There is nothing the Health Minister can do about this issue. I am sure it will get far worse before it gets better. Someone or something is trying to decimate the population of the blacks. I am afraid of this conspiracy theory from the racial schools of thought.
Maybe the whole ebola importation is a conspiracy theory- who knows? However, if this diplomat had not been foolish enough to fly to PH, this would have been prevented.
We keep blaming Sawyer for importing EVD to naija when some Nigerians are worse than him! Atleast Sawyer avoided further infecting more Liberians, why are some Nigerians deliberately infecting others?

I pray Chukwu and his ogas at the top move fast on this, and I do pray that God in His ever faithfulness will help them contain it before it gets out of hand.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How I Survived Ebola – Dennis Akagha / Cooking With Gas Raises Risk Of Lung Cancer / Stop Battling With Fat Tummy And Get In Shape With Waist Trainers N Bum Lifters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.