Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Free For All Jambites Or Ssce Holders - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free For All Jambites Or Ssce Holders (722 Views)

jamb 2017 2018 admission into all Nigeria universities / Jamb Introduces New Rules For All Jambites / Summary Of The Successors For All Jambites [use Of English] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free For All Jambites Or Ssce Holders by chemEngr: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2008
My mission is to provide assistance to migrants through this programme - America Visa lottery FREE OF CHARGE.And also give you added advantage of guiding you on how to obtain Training/Certification to get a Job with Oil Company in USA,and Angola.
I can help you Apply for the DV 2010 for Free.I will do it absolutely Free.But many Agencies like Jonathan King and even Apple Choice are collecting Money to do it.

All you have to do is just scan your Passport size Photo at a Cybercafe and post it as an attachment.It must be Scanned and saved in JPEG(with 600 Pixels x 600 Pixels).Also send details like 1.Your Full Names 2.Your Date of Birth(Must be the one you used when you did your SSCE/or the one that appears on your SSCE Result or Certificate).3 your place of Birth 4 Your Address.5 Your Phone Number.6 Your email
You can email to:
Email - christianfemi@yahoo.com Or send it by surface mail to:
Mr Edward Fash Farinde
ChevronTexaco Nigeria LTd
(Warri Office)
2 Chevron Drive
Lekki Peninsula
Lagos
[b][/b]
Re: Free For All Jambites Or Ssce Holders by Dclique(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2008
nice!!
Re: Free For All Jambites Or Ssce Holders by chemEngr: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2008
Hello Nairalanders.Am happy roomers are responding to my free offer
Re: Free For All Jambites Or Ssce Holders by chemEngr: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2008
Please some people are not getting the Gist.All they have to do is Scan their Passoprt photo and email to me,with their details
Re: Free For All Jambites Or Ssce Holders by chemEngr: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2008
Please some people are not getting the Gist.All they have to do is Scan their Passoprt photo and email to me,with their details
Re: Free For All Jambites Or Ssce Holders by chemEngr: 1:28am On Nov 02, 2008
Roomers avail yourself of this opportunity
Re: Free For All Jambites Or Ssce Holders by venninc: 1:35am On Nov 02, 2008
Please send the Confirmation of registration to me on venninc@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Online School / Swedish Institute Scholarships For Postgraduate Studies In Sweden / Pls Some1 Shud Help Me Out With This Neco Result Cz I Want To Check It Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.