Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

I Had A Dream - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Had A Dream (1031 Views)

What If You Woke Up And All You Had Was A Dream? What Will You Do. (pictured) / I Saw 3 New Born Babies In A Dream... Pls Nairalanders What's The Meaning? / If I Had A Million Dollars ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream by IBIPHIL(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2006
I HAD A DREAM, I FOUND MYSELF IN THE DESERT AND I TURNED ARROUND AND SAW A LION,I WAS WITH NOTHING TO DEFEND MYSELF,THE LION WAS COMING TOWARDS ME, WHAT CAN I DO??
Re: I Had A Dream by iice(f): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2006
Well u bloody well WAKE UP
Re: I Had A Dream by Damsal(f): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2006
iice:

Well u bloody well WAKE UP

Lol

@IBIPHIL.
your dream about a lion means that someone with a strong character, is heading in your direction just be more cautious and try not to get into a figth with anyone.
Re: I Had A Dream by iice(f): 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2006
Hmmmm Damsal u interpret dreams?
Re: I Had A Dream by Damsal(f): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2006
Kinda. I read about it and the whole idea of transcending dreams when you are awake and you hear something or feel like there's someone in your room but it's just an extention of your dream. It's complicated. smiley
Re: I Had A Dream by iice(f): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2006
Yeah coz sometimes i have dreams and i can't make anything out of, most times of the ones i cant figure out, i jst 4get them but some still stay 4 awhile, but its cool talent or skill wink
Re: I Had A Dream by Damsal(f): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2006
Thanks kiss
Re: I Had A Dream by hayprof(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2006
Run For Ur Life!!!
Re: I Had A Dream by iice(f): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2006
hayprof:

Run For your Life!!!
grin grin grin grinLOL
Re: I Had A Dream by hayprof(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2006
@iice: whats so funny? cheesy
The guy, said he had a dream and saw a lion wot do u xpect him to do at dat point in time? wink
Re: I Had A Dream by iice(f): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2006
Duhhh ur response like mine was funny thats all. I mean u cud jst imagine him running ahahahaha (y do i even bother with the slow ones?)
Re: I Had A Dream by Oracle(m): 2:25am On Aug 04, 2006
well if you're good at Marathon, you can challenge the Lion to a race
Re: I Had A Dream by kiki(f): 5:03am On Aug 04, 2006
Oracle:

well if you're good at Marathon, you can challenge the Lion to a race

lol boy u crazy grin grin
Re: I Had A Dream by IBIPHIL(m): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2006
well i thank u all for your contributions, i think the best option for me is to wakeup and stop dreaming.
iice you are a darling kiss wink smiley,you must be the only wiseone on nairaland,i appreciate you grin grin grin grin
Re: I Had A Dream by iice(f): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2006
Hmmmmm am not the only wiseone on NL, there r many wise ppl here, and all the answers were good, just depends on how u want to view it. Thanks i appreciate me too grin

(1) (Reply)

Born Before 1986 / Finger Prints In Nigeria / How Much Can I Get A New Nokia 3110c ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.