Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

See What This Warri Guy Told His Old Teacher When They Met On The Street.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What This Warri Guy Told His Old Teacher When They Met On The Street.. (2844 Views)

See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated / Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met / Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Warri Guy Told His Old Teacher When They Met On The Street.. by Aysuperstories: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
i know most of us here when we were in high school we hate some or one of are teachers for one reason or another...for i hated my boarding house master because he was a dick head..and that time if i had the chance i would have beaten to pump.
but i never got to do that... if you are a king college boy you will definitely know mallam isa
anyways this guy did and here is what he did... watch the video at the link before.
http://ireporterstv.co/see-what-this-warri-guy-told-his-old-teacher-when-they-met-on-the-street/?from=promo-9188&source=widget

tell me did you ever thought of this?
Re: See What This Warri Guy Told His Old Teacher When They Met On The Street.. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
Aysuperstories: i know most of us here when we were in high school we hate some or one of are teachers for one reason or another...for i hated my boarding house master because he was a dick head..and that time if i had the chance i would have beaten to pump.
but i never got to do that... if you are a king college boy you will definitely know mallam isa
anyways this guy did and here is what he did... watch the video at the link before.
http://ireporterstv.co/see-what-this-warri-guy-told-his-old-teacher-when-they-met-on-the-street/?from=promo-9188&source=widget

tell me did you ever thought of this?
Putting the video link there no go do you any good becuse e go chop person MB. So just tell us what happened.
Re: See What This Warri Guy Told His Old Teacher When They Met On The Street.. by nwaobitex: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
if u want ur post on fp, then narrate the video
Re: See What This Warri Guy Told His Old Teacher When They Met On The Street.. by JEITO: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
Guy! Na secondary school we go for Nigeria, nothing like high school cry

I no kw why NL peeps like to dey funkify tins

4 Likes

Re: See What This Warri Guy Told His Old Teacher When They Met On The Street.. by mayokhun(m): 6:59am On Oct 24, 2014
Iffah click on that link make my brain burst... I don't know yhu can't explain the video,e fit be nonsence dey the video

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Tired Of My Marriage, I Will Soon Divorce My Husband" - Actress Ella Martin / Chidinma Ekile And Skales Will Make A Cute Couple (See Photos) / Top 5 African Footballers Who Are Brothers(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.