Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

PHOTOS; Islamic Terrorists ISIS Go On Another Killing Spree,execute 250 Soldiers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTOS; Islamic Terrorists ISIS Go On Another Killing Spree,execute 250 Soldiers (1189 Views)

Graphic Photos;islamic Monsters ISIS Behead Fighters Including 3 Women + 4 Men / 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy / Islamic Terrorists ISIS Start Destruction Of Temples And Mosques Across Iraq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS; Islamic Terrorists ISIS Go On Another Killing Spree,execute 250 Soldiers by dainformant(m): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
Sickening footage appears to show Islamic State militants parading around 250 captured soldiers through the desert in their underwear before they are killed and their bodies piled on the bare earth.An Islamic State fighter claimed the men were from the Syrian government's Tabqa air base which extremists seized on Sunday, potentially handing them warplanes, tanks, artillery and ammunition...........SEE MORE PHOTOS; http://nationalinformants..com/2014/08/photosislamic-militants-isis-go-on.html

Re: PHOTOS; Islamic Terrorists ISIS Go On Another Killing Spree,execute 250 Soldiers by amnestylaw1(m): 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
I don't know who these men are fighting for. Perhaps, they are fighting for personal gains. Maybe they are fighting for their faith in Allah and the religion of the sect of Islam they belong to. Whatever the reason for their actions, they have lost the battle already. Maybe I am just being dumb, I fail to understand why a people will raise up arms against its own people because they belong to a different religious sect or believe in a different ideology than they do. ISIS and other similar organizations should understand we are first of all humans before we became ISIS, Boko Haram... sad
Re: PHOTOS; Islamic Terrorists ISIS Go On Another Killing Spree,execute 250 Soldiers by Mrval20(m): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
This ISIS issue has convinced me that not all muslims are terrorists. I watched a certain documentary on their activities and you need to see how they butcher their fellow muslims and the level of fear they instill in the living ones. Only God knows what they're really fighting for.

My problem with muslims is that they don't publicly speak out against these radical groups. Imagine a UK Imam was even defending ISIS on a live show.
Re: PHOTOS; Islamic Terrorists ISIS Go On Another Killing Spree,execute 250 Soldiers by nairalife2013(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
I blame moslems for this new turn up of event in their religious life becos when people of other faiths are killed they all jubilate insde them with barely a few coming up outwardly to berate the perpetrators of such heinous act...they tend to thrive in a restive and ignorant life and hardly understand d mechaniks of social interaction and returns and blatantly refuse to think of d power of karma which is universally feared and is held as one of d restraining factors by d majority of sane followers of other religions. If moslems are really regretting dis new trend of event, they should look beyond d present and see that in d future coming worst or more bizzare scenerios shall arise or be introduced by adherants of islam while folks of other faith are united by fear of d killer within. Moslems should rise and denounce all forms of religious attrocity carried out by their fellow adherants across d land for their own sake and for d sake of their upcoming generations. D number of peope dying in moslem precincts around d would is increasing in geometric progression! This should not be accepted anylonger.education should not be abhored but embraced for d liberation of mind and soul. It is a herculean task trying to modify d convictions of d ignorant, and becose of this fact many leave d victim to fight to extinction, even as many are permanently sure change and improvement in d islamic world can never be attained, so they label d situation and d people UNsalvageable. This is a pathetic situation, except for the mentally wrecked or the parnoid. To many followers of other religions, d emergence of groups like d IS is a welcome development in disguise and they will stop at nothing in inspiring d animosity and in raising more factions to keep d islamic world busy for d rest of d peace-loving world to have some peace.Islam should no longer be observed and concluded to have a tough, restless, bloodleting and peaceless future.

(1) (Reply)

Man Thrown Off Roof For Being Gày [ Photos] / Am New Here, What's The Meaning Of TANOID And SATANOID?? / Five DEADLY Words Used By Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.