Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now (915 Views)

Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? / Which Section Of Nairaland Really Made Your 2015...click To See Mine. / Which Section Is Your Favourite On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by Phemour: 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2008
I came through Nairaland/Education , i Later found Nairaland/Nairaland, i was out for two Months but i"m back.

Right now i'm getting Addicted  to any fucken Post on Nairaland Home Page

Let Start. Where are u, which are u Addicted to Right Now and may be which do u peep  wink

[size=15pt]Phemour[/size]
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by SeanT21(f): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2008
Many:

Travel
Politics
TV/Movies
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by Jarus(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2008
I joined NL because of a topic in Educatio[/b]n section I couldn't stand not contributing to.
In my early days on NL, [b]Education
, Religion and [b]Job[/b]s were my favourites.
But as of today this is the order:
1, Politics(initially,I didn't like to open this sectn, presumed Nigerian youths don't like politics, so nothing interesting 'll be going on there)
2, Sports
3, Culture( I used to hate this section b4, until some topics drew me there, and wow)
4, Islam for Muslims
5, Nairaland
6, Journals and Diaries

At one time of the other I have opened Romance, Sexuality, TV and and via one homepage topic, I have found myself in Travel too, but other than these i can't remember opening any other section
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by mukina2: 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2008
Sports . .always have been sports cheesy
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by manmustwac(m): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2008
the spurs thread and religion
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by davina007: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2008
phemour abass how
ike dutse
greet oga
nairalander 4 life
baca 4 life
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by Phemour: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2008
davina007:

phemour abass how
ike dutse
greet oga
nairalander 4 life
baca 4 life

Welcome to Nairaland Forum, the busiest website in Nigeria Africa

who u?
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by Phemour: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2008
mukina2:

Sports . .always have been sports cheesy

huh too like games
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by chessguru(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2008
NONE!!
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by Sapphic: 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2009
Used to be Literature, Now Probably Romance/Sexuality undecided
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by Gabry(f): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2009
Since when PHEMOUR is this serious? :/ nansense! angry

@Topic,
None. . . angry
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by Phemour: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2009
gabrywyl:

Since when PHEMOUR is this serious? :/ nansense! angry

@Topic,
None. . . angry

Dont Start!
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by Gabry(f): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2009
Hmm! Hater! angry
Re: Which Section Are You Addicted To Right Now by Muza(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2009
Politics,
Cos i like stopping those bigots from running their mouths on topics they dont hav the tinest facts.

then maybe romance and culture.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Is Getting Out Of Hand: / Seun, Please Add Another Option For Phone Browsing / Seun Se Wa Ta Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.