Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,645 members, 7,958,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Britney Spears Finally Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Britney Spears Finally Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend (549 Views)

Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend / Who Looks Better Bald: Beyonce or Britney Spears? / Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Britney Spears Finally Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 29, 2014
It's over! Britney Spears and her boyfriend of over a year, David Lucado, have called it quits, sources confirms.

The news came yesterday when Britney took to twitter herself to share the news with the world, tweeting, "Ahhhh the single life!". Reports also so has it that the couple battled load of break up rumors just few months ago.

"I'm in love," the "Perfume" singer told Entertainment Tonight during happier times last year. "I like the fact that he's very stubborn and he's stuck in his ways. He's just a simple man. I adore him."

The mom to Sean, 8, and Jayden, 7, first stepped out with Lucado in March 2013, shortly after calling off her engagement to Jason Trawick. Spears was previously married to Kevin Federline.

http://www.whonaija.com/2014/08/britney-spears-finally-breaks-up-with.html

Re: Britney Spears Finally Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2014
Oh Britney.

(1) (Reply)

England Legend, David Beckham Says He Retired To Be A Taxi Driver / Wizkid Sheds Light On Collabos With Rihanna, Chris Brown, Tyga And Talks About B / OMG!!! You Need To See As Basketmouth Remake Dorobucci Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.